• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-aco-mipt scraps

This is the fiance speaking

First off, he didnt ask for your opinion on whats cool or not, and another thing is, it's his life, did he ask for a lecture? you aint his dad so dont act like one. The only people that should or should not tell him what can kill him are the people who know him. and i personally dont think what he did was wrong, life threatening, nor hardcore as you people keep saying, why? well because i know him, and seen him do/done this shit for quite some time. Does it say No you cannot take 100mg of this? Does it say Yes only eat 20mg. A research is a research, death or life. who said 20mg cant kill ya? i bet the answer to that is. You say what you can and cant do, and thats what my fiance was trying to say. he was trying to tell and answer you all asked (any one tried this, please state how much and what it was like) then tried telling you that there is no written limit, only a limit you put upon yourself. Did you talk to the person who made this chemical, did you talk to the manufacter of the chemical? Did they tell you 20mgs was the dosage. Before he ate it, the person who ate 20mgs did you tell him he was stupid because he ate 20mgs? Your eating it too, you have the same chance of dieing!!!

lol, ya it was alot
8( 8o , I had my fun, kinda
i not planning on that much anytime soon
but 50 to 75 would be a good range, If you THINK you CAN,
but if not 20 to 50 should be a average dose .
OK is everybody happy
thank you on saying READ THE WHOLE THREAD!!

It is good to know that 110mg didn't result in a dissasterous overdose, as such I have no problem with the first post. I myself had a similar post about 4-aco-dipt in which I took 90+mg and a friend took 120+mg by mistake. Its not something I recommended, but I felt it neccessary to post. I've always felt that the 4-aco-xxx series is fairly forgiving, atleast more so than the 2c-xx series, and your experience adds a little bit of proof.

However, telling people here at BL to "grow some balls" and start taking high doses chemicals is very irresponsible in a harm reduction sense. If 110mg is what you really need to trip, then I feel bad for you(I have a high natural tollarance as well). It is interesting that apparently there are hardheads to 4-aco-mipt, thanks for informing us of this. But please refrain from challanging the others to push their safety limits.

Understandable, sorry I didnt mean it like that but i can see how you can easily take it that way. i ment that everyone acts like the dose is 20 mgs and no more. I dont know how to explain, its hard.
I try the 4-aco-dipt and didnt like it. I had 50 to 75mgs hard to tell its so grainy but it felt more speedy than trippy i prefer 4-ho- instead.
i enjoy the discussion
meo and liteage your kewl in my book

L1qu1dSk1e said:
Understandable, sorry I didnt mean it like that but i can see how you can easily take it that way. i ment that everyone acts like the dose is 20 mgs and no more. I dont know how to explain, its hard.
I try the 4-aco-dipt and didnt like it. I had 50 to 75mgs hard to tell its so grainy but it felt more speedy than trippy i prefer 4-ho- instead.
i enjoy the discussion
meo and liteage your kewl in my book

Cool, good to know we're on the same page now, I always like to see these little fires get put out without mod intervention;) . And I agree that the 20mg cap than many people report is a little on the low side. I wasn't too impressed with this substance untill I started pushing 30mg, but then it shines. Untill then it seemed like a mushroom wannabe tease, but above 25 its distince character really reveils itself, to me atleast.

where have you heard reports of 4-ho-mipt outside of tihkal? i haven't heard of any.

where have you heard reports of 4-ho-mipt outside of tihkal? i haven't heard of any.

Well I didnt read any reports, I just 'heard' from someone that the two are different, and the ho is more like psilocin, but its just what the person said so I really don't know. 4-ho-dipt and 4-aco-dipt are different, so ..who knows.. %)

I'm pretty sure I know where you "heard" this from, and I'm pretty sure that this person is also basing his information purely on pihkal...

but i do have to say that I believe that the 4-ho-mipt is probably going to prove to be a more worthwhile compound than it's acetate ester. much like how 4-ho-dipt is more interesting than 4-aco-dipt.

but i do have to say that I believe that the 4-ho-mipt is probably going to prove to be a more worthwhile compound than it's acetate ester. much like how 4-ho-dipt is more interesting than 4-aco-dipt.

I certainly can't wait to find out - I find it hard to believe that anything could be similiar enough yet better than 4-AcO-MIPT... I'm waiting impatiently to find out!

I've mentioned this before in this forum but 4AcOMiPT mixes so well with 4AcODiPT or 4HODiPT it's scary. Seven hours of bliss, my absolute favorite combination. Mellow, visual, erotic, funny, floored by music, blah, blah, fuck yes.

^^^ Couldn't agree more. 4-AcO-MIPT mixes extremely well with just about anything if you ask me. (aside from alcohol, lol)

^^^

And 5-MeO-MiPT... and 2C-C... :/

However, it makes 2C-I into one of the most wondrous experiences possible, so....! :)

I've mentioned this before in this forum but 4AcOMiPT mixes so well with 4AcODiPT or 4HODiPT it's scary. Seven hours of bliss, my absolute favorite combination. Mellow, visual, erotic, funny, floored by music, blah, blah, fuck yes.

Wow, what were some dosages you've tried? Sounds interesting!

^^

Yeah, I guess it is definitely good to let people know if you are experiencing side effects from a compound.

I still have a firm belief that a lot of it is caused by impurities in the material, not necessarily the material itself. But who knows?

And... Ha! Skrilla indeeded! That word is contagious and infectious!

I would like to reintroduce those who forgot it to this very important harm reduction principal:
Whenever you first try a chemical which you yourself have not tried before, you start with the LOWEST dosage reported to have any effect. Then, if it does not have the effect you were seeking, you wait at least 2 days for it to leave your body and for the tolerance to reduce slightly, then try again at a 50% higher dose. This is the method Shulgin used when investigating every single compound he tried, with the exception that many of the compounds had never been reported on before at all, so he started those at 200mcg and increased by 50-100% until he reached an active dose, at which point he increased by LESS than 50% each iteration.

L1qu1dsk1e, I don't care HOW high your tolerance is to other substances, but as each substance differs in effect, you MUST follow this rule or else you are putting your life at risk for no good reason. This is not an acceptable risk to take, as it is one which can easily be avoided. Just because you are not feeling any effects after 30 minutes to an hour, does NOT mean it is acceptable to double the dose at this point. Imagine what would happen if you had take 5mg of DOB initially, and didn't feel any effects at 1 hour so you took 5mg more, and then another hour later, they weren't strong enough, so you took 10mg more... I can tell you what'd happen, either you'd die from acute toxicity, or you'd injure or kill yourself, or you'd end up in a psyciatric ward for at least a week. Additionally your other comments indicate that you are EYEBALLING this powder, this is a rediculously dumb thing to do, when you consider that the VERY FIRST comment about the nature of this powder in this thread said "DO NOT EYEBALL THIS". I do not look forward to seeing your obituary posted on erowid for having taken 200mg of XXX. Honestly if you've been "screwed up" by Research chemical usage, you should STOP using research chemicals. If you need to pretend to be 2 people to defend your viewpoint against the community consensus, you should probably see a councelor or psychaitrist.

..So, what is the dosage range for this compound? Is it similar to 4-AcO-DiPT? I am planning on using 4-HO-MiPT soon, and I was going to start with 15mgs as I did with Iprocin (4-HO-DiPT) and probably work my way up to 25-30mgs. Is there anyone that things 4-AcO-MiPT is much more potent than 4-AcO-DiPT?

^^^

Hands down, 4-AcO-MiPT is a LOT more potent than 4-AcO-DiPT, at least for me.

I need about 50mg of 4-AcO-DiPT to get where 35mg of 4-AcO-MiPT takes me.

Ive taken 5-meo-mipt and its one of my favorites so far due to its sensual feel. I really enjoy the more erotic and sensual hallucinogens. Can someone whos done both 4-aco-mipt and 5-meo-mipt make a comparison with regards to this sensual and erotic side? I would be very grateful.