• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

PMEA scraps

Maybe PMEA is somehow super cross tolerant with other PEA's, so maybe if you did 2C-E one night, and PMEA the next you might not feel anything?

I had a question * TM-321 *

Regarding your first experience with PMEA, when was the last time you did any phenethylamine before that?

To the other people who didn't get the desired effects from PMEA -

Had you done other PEA's very recently before trying PMEA?

-

I'm very interested in seeing if PMEA will actually work for me like it did for * TM-321 *. I haven't done any PEA's in over 6 months, so if it doesn't work for me that would help rule out the PEA cross-tolerance problem.

I'll keep you guys posted, maybe a report on this stuff in a month or so.

At most I might have done 2C-E a week prior to my first PMEA experiment. But I think it was more like 2-3 weeks earlier. And by my third attempt with PMEA (107mg), I had done no phenethylamines for at least 4 weeks prior. And that experience was still kind of bogus.

what would u equate the experience to? A beer or 2 or 3... a hit of pot, a bump of glass etc...(not what it felt like but what the intensity of it would be similar to).
P.S. Iso JFC, why did u just edit my last post, I said nothing wrong. I stated that I had 100mg of TMA2 to start with.

^^ Hmm, I would say it was closest to 2-3 beers in intensity. It certainly put me to sleep better than any other RC I've tried, about like a few drinks right close together might do. It was not as intensely "mental" as even one hit of pot.

i guess I'll put off trying this one until I've tried everything else, this just got bumped from the top of my list to the bottom. maybe it will synergize real good like in the way mdp does, but it'll be a while b4 i try it out, o well:(

wow either there's some wild variance in the quality of different batches of PMEA, or this stuff only works for certain people. I've gone from wanting to try this compound more than anything else to not even caring to wanting to try it again.

Weird stuff.