• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

PMEA scraps

Well Im no chemist but this stuff feels like exactly what it is. Its a methoxy group stuck onto an amphetamine. After sampling another psychedelic amphetamine besides MDMA/MDA/MDMCAT I believe that the methoxy group will increase the entheogenic nature of any chem whether it be an amphetamine, phen, tryptamine or what have you. I also believe that the methylenedioxy group is responsible for the entactogen/empathogen qualities of all its related chems.

That being said I wonder what a tryptamine would feel like with an attached methylenedioxy ring. Is that possible?

Thanks for moving the thread guys. I would like to know if anyone has anything to say about this here. :) Whats up to you mad scientists in the house? =D

Wow - this single TR has really made me interested in this compound for many reasons...I simply cannot wait to hear some more feedback.

:nudge-nudge:

Someone else HAS to be playing with this by now - speak up!

Ez,

...Ad

ETA of my report on this stuff: 2-3 weeks.

Get ready folks! LOL

As soon as I get the money, I will be getting 100mg... I will try it the day I get it. If I like it, I will get a gram. :)

Give me time, give me time!

I've quit using psychedelics for awhile, the exception being my first mushroom trip the other day, so I can get my tolerance back to normal. I'll have something for you guys in 2-3 weeks, once I have the money for some.

*TM-321* said:
That being said I wonder what a tryptamine would feel like with an attached methlyenedioxy ring. Is that possible?

There are a few MDO-tryptamines in TIHKAL. None have been taken up to an active dosage.

^^^

MGS, what ever happened to starting out low? /Slap-tap. ;)

I dunno, I feel like no more than 25mg the first time... especially since my psychedelic usage has been limited to one shroom trip a week ago and 3 rolls, once every two weeks, with about a month before that of no psychedelics as well... basically, low tolerance.

MagickalKat777 said:
^^^

MGS, what ever happened to starting out low? /Slap-tap. ;)

I dunno, I feel like no more than 25mg the first time... especially since my psychedelic usage has been limited to one shroom trip a week ago and 3 rolls, once every two weeks, with about a month before that of no psychedelics as well... basically, low tolerance.

What ever happened to moderation? Mushrooms once a week? MDMA every month or more? Seems rather like excessive psychedelic use to me. ;)

With a dose of PMEA seems to be 20 to 75mg. 35mg doesn't seem that unreasonable to me but of course I'd never recommend people do what I do.

I hope this substance has potential, many other people find this substance unmemorable (fuck i just ordered 300mg's)

Did you notice any dopeminergic effects/feelings of omnipotence

Last edited:
Methylone is that mild. I find it fun an pleasurable. Something that is a great social lubricant and excellent for breaking down barriers. Without getting lost in a blissful headspace as you usually do on MDMA.

I don't find methylone mild at all, ever bit as intense as MDMA, just more clear-headed.

^^^^^^^

I was just about to say the same thing. 180mg of methylone has me floored. I prefer to just cuddle up with my girl and experience together. Methylone doesn't have the stimulating push of MDMA, but it is in no way "mild."

No, I'd agree. Well, a full dose floors me at the peak and I am basically a vegetable melting into the experience. But it is not like LSD or 2C-E. MDA and MDMA do the same thing to me.

I always get in trouble around here for my use of the term "mild". I do not really define mild as "weak", I think I define it more as "not mentally difficult; pleasant; not pushy".

That makes alot more sense and I would agree with that definition at 50 mg. At the lower dosages that Ive taken it at I did not at any point feel out of control.

I really do wonder if we have wildly different potencies of material.

Its been confirmed that Mr Rivers flower grew in a different garden than the others.

*TM-321* said:
Thats so weird. I have dosed this with several friends and all had simular results to me at low dosages. Given we all used it with alcohol. Still we all had giddy trippy experiences and all of us are very experienced with entactogens. Weird. Weird. Weird.

All I can say is more for me. ;)

Perhaps you had the "TOMSO" effect. See PIHKAL for further details.

[edited for content by iso] TMA2 I kept insufflating 20mg every 30min till it was gone and ended up with barely threshold effects. I guess redosing doesn't work with some substances. But if you took the 250mg in one shot and it still didn't work then perhaps I should cancel the pmea while I still have a chance and get something else.

Last edited by a moderator: