Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

PMEA scraps

Unfortunately I have never had 2C-T-7.
I love the 2Cs too, it is because all 2Cs are very similar
to their grandfather.

I finally finished my trip report. Its posted over in the reports forum. I hope it clears things up a bit. %)

really a good trip report, i've enjoyed the reading, thanks !any idea on the solubility of this material ? and tm-321, are you sensitive to the phenethylamine in general ?

I wouldn't say I was sensitive to PEA's. I've done 2c-I several times at around 20mg and I didn't feel effects that were any more intense than anyone else. When I did 12 mgs of 2c-t-21 I had a great time. Very mild trip and I even ate at about 4 hours in and was fast asleep by 8 hours. Also Ive been known to gobble 10-12 rolls in a night so I would say I'm a bit of a hardhead actually. Also Ive tripped 3 weekends in a row so my receptors should be broke in real good. :D

In regards to solubility I'm sorry I dont really know. I bought an mg scale when I obtained my first RC's so I measured it out that way.

Funny about the beer comment. Only beer never made a rainbow aura around any females faces either. 8)

Last edited:
Just wondering, wehre did u find your info about PMEA.? I checked erowid and google to no avail. I assume its a new chem. thats not documented yet.

To my knowledge the only info on it is here and in the thread I posted in the TR forum.

^^
Thanks for the report. It's the only one I've seen as well.

Morninggloryseed... maybe you can convince some of your aquaintences to post a report here or for Erowid?

Also, I'm surprised you haven't tried mescaline! It is by far the more spiritual, fascinating, and euphoric PEA I've tried. I hold mescaline in the highest regard, tied only with LSD.

morninggloryseed said:
Each time I took it with just my g/friend and I was always in a special setting. Two of the +4 trips with entactogens occured while camping on old Native American holy sites.

Chaco Canyon?

I posted that report over at erowid but I dont think it passed their approval process. Once this semester is over I plan on formatting it to fit their requirements.

Im sorry if it wasnt clear. I went to sleep around 12:00 that night and woke back up at 10:30. I still felt quite drained though so after having a deep talk with my girl over a beer and some weed I took a nap until 2:30.

I would give myself a day to recover with this stuff. I will say though that most chems tax my body the next day and leave me physically and mentally drained so I may not be a good indicator in this area.

I just wanted to say thanks for all the good comments. They are appreciated. =D

this thread is very intriguing, so it's really tough holding in these questions.

I know pma is scheduled but what is the availability of PMEA?

I did a search on various search engines and came up empty on erowid. btw is PMEA an research chem? what is the actual chemical name unabbreviated?

edited, no dealing. you've been warned.

Last edited by a moderator:
strange, very strange. It is truly a 'new' research chemical, maybe it's banned because it is an analogue of pma?

sounds like an incredible drug, with huge potential. though I would like to see some reports on it's safety :~

Has anyone else had an experience with PMEA yet? I'm still very curious regarding its effects, but will not try it until more information is present...

Thanks in advance,

...Ad

^^ So you want us to be your guinea pigs for you, eh? ;)

I might try it sometime soon. Still thinking.

VictorBorge said:
^^ Agreed. Remember too that ++++ has little or nothing to do with trip effects. You could arguably achieve a ++++ completely sober while meditating or something. It's a state of mind, not a state of fucked-up-ness.

I love reading this. It's something that I've tried to express to so many people that think that the only way to achieve some sort of cosmic epiphany is through the use of drugs. I probably felt that way too so many years ago when I would get so charged up on the mere thought of doing LSD or psilocybin or God-knows-what. And then an old hippie with lot's of life experience told me when I was on a rant about how everyone should try psychedelics, "Hey, it's only a drug." Said it with a big smile on his face in fact. Somehow his words touched me deeply and my attitude about drugs changed profoundly. I went on to practice Tantra and it's techniques of turning inward. I can truly say that I have had the most profound, euphoric, intensely insightful experiences while stone cold dead sober. I have dropped to the ground in pure ecstacy from merely looking at the sky. I have known what salt is from a purely molecular level and moved through photons at speeds too fast to comprehend. I could go on about how we as humans operate at the highest level of our ability only filtered and influenced by our habituations and conditionings. But really, enough. Now I see the use of drugs such as Ecstacy and LSD as reminders of these states of mind/consciousness that we have somehow lost the ability to experience. It's nice to see some others feel along the same lines.

VictorBorge said:
^^ So you want us to be your guinea pigs for you, eh? ;)

I might try it sometime soon. Still thinking.

Try it! J/K :)

It's just that TM-321's trip report just sounds TOO good, and there's little more to go on at this point. Surely that report will inspire others to experiment with PMEA, and hopefully (IMO) soon.

If others come back with somewhat similar experiences to TM-321's, sign me up. That sounded VERY interesting...

Ez,

...Ad