• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

MET scraps

I'm thinking about giving this a try and i'm wondering whether i should eat it or smoke it. Mine came as a gel consistency which is a little interesting in my opinion. is this the freebase or wha?

Probably the base, what I saw didn't look like that, but the melting point is 48-50. It could probably get that hot in a mailtruck.

From the very few reports, vaporization seems best, and more economical

BIZZUMP.... Still no one else has tried this one yet, im gonna get some in a few days.

Ive got a physics test coming up and my dad is making me go to the Tenessee- Florida game this weekend (loong ride) so If I cant do it on thursday, It may be next week. It will happen though, as soon as life lets me!

Damn School and Football games

I'll most likely be ordering some soon. Only small amount to sample though, most likely won't take it orally, sorry.

Tell you what... next time I feel like smoking DMT, I'll make it MET instead. ;)

Delsyd, what do you mean by "death Visions". was he unprepared for the intensity of the experience? Do you think he would have a different trip next time?

^I hate to sound like a broken record but please throw us a bone when you do try this orally.

Welp, that about settles it for me. *orders MET freebase*

Is there a consensus on starting smoked dosages? Say 15-20 mg?

You would most probably get visual distortion with 20-25mgs. Thats where Id say to start.

Youkai, where you using a oil pipe with the 30mgs?

Nuke: I found 5-MeO-DMT to be totally inactive at 20mg rectally.

DPT is about 60% as rectally active as insufflation.

Everything else was active in the way you described (ie. around 150-180%), including all the 4-something-Ts and phenethylamines.

Jamshyd said:
Nuke: I found 5-MeO-DMT to be totally inactive at 20mg rectally.

DPT is about 60% as rectally active as insufflation.

Everything else was active in the way you described (ie. around 150-180%), including all the 4-something-Ts and phenethylamines.

Really? I've been told some phen's enjoy 3x potentiation via rectal.

^care to explain why 5 meo dmt is the only excpetion to the smoking route?

Its probably because the effects you got from it smoked were more to your liking than oral, insufflated etc.
IMO DMT and MET also work better smoked. In the case of DMT people have been smoking it for decades without any negative reports so i dont see why this wouldnt be the prefered method of ingesting it.

Smoking DMT is not my prefered way to ingest it because I found the experience to be largely worthless, and a waste of my time...as I have explained in many other threads.

5-MeO-DMT is the exception to the rule because it does not work orally, I hated the effects of insufflating, so smoking is what is left. 5-MeO-DMT is different to me than all of the other psychedelics....the rush of smoking is key to the experience.

I'll keep the rest of my DMT filed away as a collectors item. I do plan to use DMT as an ayahuasca additive...but when that time comes I will be using P. viridis (I want the authentic experience right down to the right plants.) And maybe I'd try pure DMT (orally) with harmaline or harmine.

But for now, 5-MeO-DMT is the only psychedelic I plan on smoking...though I've been curious what boring old MiPT would do when smoked.

i think you should quell that curiosity and go ahead and smoke it.

Seeing as how MiPT is unavailable to most of us right now you should do this community a service and report on its effects.
Or shoot it over my way and ill leave a detailed report after my experiments. ;)

I rarely trip, so I'll have to be selfish and confine my experiments to those that will directly be of benefit to me. I just see no reason to smoke MET...quick come-ups on psychedelics tend to be unnerving and the reports of the smoke being worse than that of DMT's is enough to keep me from ever trying. Taking it orally, and having a longer experience is far more desirable to me so that's what I will do! Besides, I can't find any complete reports of an oral MET experience so I don't see why that report would be of any less value than another report on smoking it.

I've got a report on MiPT at erowid if you are interested. It wasn't that great, but there were certainly no bad parts. I couldn't figure out MiPT...was it as Shulgin described (psychedelic without perceptual effects) or was the dose just too low? I'll try it again one day.

Last edited: