• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DOI scraps

Ummmm no. I'm assuming you just started in another forum as well. Just dose it 100mg/100mL. Don't want to end up like me :-\

It just gets me that with all of the information here, one would use it and know not to do this.

Why? I just dont know.

Nor do I. Especially since myself and numerous others reiterated over and over the dangers of eyeballing and inaccurately measuring DOI.

JuicyJay, I've been on vacation for a while, and when I got back I had a few pages to read through here. After your personal overdose, I felt somewhat sympathetic and was prepared to offer you my condolensces and a reiteration of caution. Then after you eyeballed another dose and gave it to someone else, I realized that you really do need to just stop with this. You really aren't responsible enough to be dosing out your own drugs, especially not highly potent ones like all of the RCs are.

Fortunately, I gather that you're about to go into the Navy and thus will be sober for years to come. I really do hope that it's good for you and that you can gain some maturity in the coming years. Good luck, man. It seems that you may now realize your foolishness, and I really do wish you the best.

Annon201 said:
Hmm, after alot of careful reading everywhere I can find info on this illusive chemical, I have decided to get some in, get some scales in and deposit it onto blotter paper for easy handling & dosage (making sure to keep it away from ANYONE who may find it and think its LSD). Im just trying to work out how to evenly get it onto blotter paper..

Say I get 100mg measured dissolved into 25ml of pure distilled water, then half the water and soak 50 tabs in the 12.5ml of water in a shallow flat tray, it will dry out fairly evenly leaving the chemical deposited on the blotter paper @ 1mg/square?

Listen, using blotter paper is just an unnecessary step. Keeping a solution of 1mg/mL of DOI is just as easy for handling and measuring. Please take my word on that, as I have dealt with many forms of drug preparations and have definitely settles on liquid dosing. Plus, it's more protected from tampering and having some of the chemical break off, which could happen with blotter.

Please, have your original 100mg sample measured with an accurate scale so you can verify that it is correct within a few milligrams. Internet vendors are not known for being accurate, even the good ones. This is the truth. Then, get 100mL of an alcohol and distilled water solution, and dissolve the total amount of DOI into it for a 1mg/mL solution. Then get an oral syringe (they cost almost nothing at all, under a dollar) and you can dose extremely accurately that way. Plus, it'll take you no more than 10 seconds to prepare a dose of any strength.

Any other way is just asking for trouble. I doubt you'll find many here who disagree. Please be careful. Your actions impact all of us.

It is beyond my comprehension why anyone would want to put something like DOI onto blotting paper, unless they intended to distribute it. The claims of ‘easier transportation’ or that blotter paper is ‘less obvious’ are bogus. The only safe way to deal with materials like DOI is to take a known amount, and add it to a known amount of water.

Folks….grow up and take some responsibility….you can not account for what happens after you distribute DOI-laced blotter paper…even if you are giving it to a “friend.” Your friend may turn around and do something very foolish with it.

I am not going to repeat what has been echoes throughout this thread….that DOI is not LSD…and it is not only unsafe to distribute it in the same form as LSD is usually dispersed in…it is unethical and irresponsible. Look at the DOC over-dosages in the Midwest last month. And there, it proves that even people who know that they are not taking LSD can still get into trouble with these things. Tell an uninformed person they are taking DOI…and they are still uninformed. These are not toys…they are certainly not magic mushrooms. People simply have no business taking these experimental drugs without doing the proper research, and being aware of what these powerful drugs are capable of.

Sharing with friends is fine. Take your jar of DOI (hopefully 1mg/mg) and squirt it in their mouths yourself. But once you hand it out…anything can happen. It may be out of your hands…but it is not out of your responsibility.

I wish there was some way to get through to people….but the fact that DOI has been publicly available for over a year and there are still people asking about putting it on blotter paper makes me very discourage. I’m not sure if it is just sheer stupidity, or a case of being too young and too irresponsible, or both. But either way, it is very discouraging to see that this thread containing six pages of reasons not to make DOI blotters, yet someone is still asking how to do so. 

People just should'nt be allowed to post here until they have passed an exam on "safer" psychedelic research. Im not saying they shouldnt be allowed to UTFSE or anything like that, but they should be "forced" to read a short essay on the Dosage of these drugs and a quick exam. Hell, Id even write the Mother Fucker. I just want people to be safe, ya know?

Intoxo said:
I love how everyone here is so altruistic

If I am alturistic for promoting the safe use of dangerous compounds, and encouraging others to use common sense and excersise caution and responsibility...then so be it.

I think that's the very definition of altrustic... doing good for good's sake, not for personal benefit. :)

Well thats all the answer I need.

Then, get 100mL of an alcohol and distilled water solution

Why a solution though, whats that going to acheive apart from slightly lowering the soluability of the DOI and making it taste alcoholic?

ethanol is a well known disinfectant and will keep bacteria from growing in your sample (aside from keeping it from freezing if you throw it in the freezer)

Altruism is still most of the times egoistic (but I'm not saying negative)

Church said:
^ Actually he IV'd 320mg, which equates to 3,200 hits of today's standards... or 1,280 hits of 1967's standards. But that's still ridiculously insane!

For what it's worth.

Holy shit! Is there a report in the TR forum?

JuicyJay said:
......I have contridicted everything I have said. Yesterday, I ate half a blotter of LSD just for a minor head change. I then figured I would try eating the DOI instead of snorting it. I took out a little bit, yes unmeasured....and licked it off my desk. I took it around 1pm. After 2 or 3 hours went by I figured I just wasted some more LSD and DOI. I went to a friends house to smoke my last blunt before the navy and then I felt as high as I've ever been. I drove back to her house and was going to give her a ride to work. While I was watching tv, around 5:30pm, I started to hear warbling from nowhere and a few seconds later.....BOOM I was tripping unbelievably hard. My heart started POUNDING and I the whole room was moving. I was so scared I was going to have a heart attack. I told my friend that she would have to take my car to work as I could not drive. She left and I panicked, I didn't know what was going to happen to me. I really thought this was it, I was going to die from being so stupid. I got some paper and proceeded to write some final words to my love. It seemed as if I were posessed and the DOI was writing, painfully teaching me a lesson. "DOI! I don't really know how much I took." I had to call my girlfriend and ask her to come get me. I was so lucky I caught her a minute away from work. She came as fast as she could. I knew I was in for a hellride. My heart was beating so fast that I couldn't even count it. I was contemplating going to the hospital because I was trulyworried about my heart. It stayed elevated for about 2 hours and then started to go down. Waiting in a parking lot near the hospital, I started to come out of it. I told her how sorry I was and I really should have listened to the more knowledgable people on bluelight. She took me to her house and I felt much better. This was around 8pm. We were going to play cards in a nice cool place in her basement but when we about to play, I was thrown right back in. With my heart starting to beat fast again I had to go outside and get fresh air. For some reason, I wanted to sleep outside so she set up a cot for me and I laid outside, under blankets. We stayed out there untill about 11pm. My heart was much better but I still had trails everywhere. All of a sudden a skunk popped out and I ran, which brought my heart back to throbbing. We cleaned up and went back inside to hopefully fall asleep. I laid in her waterbed with so many thoughts running through my head. She's taken care of me so well and I was extremely grateful. I watch as the clock goes by, minute by minute. My girlfriend falls asleep as I watch from 11pm untill she woke up around 10am. I did not sleep one bit. Now it's early afternoon, 12:30pm, and my heart is still slightly elevated. I felt that I should post this to express my sorrow for my ignorance. To say sorry to fellow bluelighters trying to keep me, and everyone safe. I have many years of sobriety ahead of me with the navy. I look forward to it as maybe it will spark a new me.

Dude, it takes a man with a heavy set of balls to admit when he's wrong. Good shit. As negative an experience it might have been, it's a happy ending compared to some other stories, or compared to the possibilities.

JuicyJay said:
Of course I didn't weigh it. I also told him that. What does a concussion have to do with heart pounding?!?!!

I take back my last post. You're a careless, clueless, idiot. You oughtta make one really expendable soldier. People like you are the ones who fuck the whole thing up for people like me. Get with it, man.

No, it's not a report by me. I've never even had that much LSD on hand at one time. Go back and read the thread again, dude. We were just talking about the only known case of probable LSD overdose, which is referenced at Erowid.

Church said:
No, it's not a report by me. I've never even had that much LSD on hand at one time. Go back and read the thread again, dude. We were just talking about the only known case of probable LSD overdose, which is referenced at Erowid.

You know how dumb I am? I think since you specified that the dose was "IV'd", my brain processed as "I've". Thus causing me to interpret the post as if YOU had all that LSD in ya.

Duurrrrr.

=D Sorry 'bout that.

Xorkoth said:
I think that's the very definition of altrustic... doing good for good's sake, not for personal benefit. :)

I believe in self-interest as the highest and most trustworthy of motives. Therefore, I'm altruistic because it helps me. A strong commitment to harm reduction results in people not dying, which in turn results in these substances staying legal just a little bit longer (because no matter what happens, in this political climate they're going to get schedule anyway), which benefits me.

What is the ratio of Water to alcohol that should be used to make the 1mg/1ml mixture?

Will 40% vodka work? 50% vodka? What about bacardi 151 rum? (I just like to support the cubans! :p)