• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DOI scraps

100mg spot on. The packaging was a vacuum sealed powder, odd. I emptied it into a small and easily openable bag for later use. What was left (spilt) from me transferring it, I scraped up and looked probably 10-15mg....I took a VERY small amount, a few specs of powder and insufflated it. I took it around 10:45am and it's now NOON. I don't think I feel anything, but I'm not going to redose either. Shouldn't snorting take less time and less dosage? I also may have just had TOO little of a dose....

IMHO it is very very stupid to not use a scale - especially with substances that demands so small dosages as DOI.

IMHO you can STFU because I can EYEball out something that probably won't affect me, and it hasn't :)

JuicyJay, man... all I'll say is, no matter how good you think you are at eyeballing, it's just not possible to do it accurately. And on top of that, insufflation produces stronger and more unpredictable effects, and usually less pleasant as well. I hope you don't ever hurt yourself...

JuicyJay said:
IMHO you can STFU because I can EYEball out something that probably won't affect me, and it hasn't :)
Why not keep a sober language? You said it yourself - "probably not affect me". I hope you get access to a proper precise scale. Please be careful.

You deserve a fucking DO overdose so you'll never use a DO again.

Like I'm going to OD on anything8) right..... Maybe if I sniffed a quarter of the bag, but that's just dumb and only an idiot would do that. Going to give it another go after I finish my hot pocket....

Eh, less than a quarter of the bag would result in at least a terrible experience, if not actual physical harm. Especially if snorted. If snorted especially, even a few milligrams could make the difference between a nice trip and a painful hell ride. Orally that could be the case. And you just can't accurately tell the difference between a few milligrams reliably. No one is that good.

"Like I'm going to OD on anything8) right"

Man, seriously, we're not trying to be bitches or lecture you but seriously, that attitude is really, really dangerous, and this is a harm reduction site. Honestly, I really hope you don't ever make a mistake or you could end up in a lot of trouble. It's really quite easy to have happen if you're eyeballing chemicals at all, let alone one as potent as DOI. Not only would you be hurt, which would be terrible, but you'd be more fodder for the illegalization of psychedelics.

Please drop your pride and be safe...

What's a quick source for a syringe that will measure by 1mg? Do they sell these at grocery stores for something? I have one syringe but I use it for measuring out hydrochloric acid.. not exactly something I wanna use for ingesting drugs.

Syringes don't measure mg's. Did you mean mL's?

...and by the way, sources aren't allowed here, including paraphernalia. SO NOBODY ANSWER HIS QUESTION, GOT IT?

Last edited:
......I have contridicted everything I have said. Yesterday, I ate half a blotter of LSD just for a minor head change. I then figured I would try eating the DOI instead of snorting it. I took out a little bit, yes unmeasured....and licked it off my desk. I took it around 1pm. After 2 or 3 hours went by I figured I just wasted some more LSD and DOI. I went to a friends house to smoke my last blunt before the navy and then I felt as high as I've ever been. I drove back to her house and was going to give her a ride to work. While I was watching tv, around 5:30pm, I started to hear warbling from nowhere and a few seconds later.....BOOM I was tripping unbelievably hard. My heart started POUNDING and I the whole room was moving. I was so scared I was going to have a heart attack. I told my friend that she would have to take my car to work as I could not drive. She left and I panicked, I didn't know what was going to happen to me. I really thought this was it, I was going to die from being so stupid. I got some paper and proceeded to write some final words to my love. It seemed as if I were posessed and the DOI was writing, painfully teaching me a lesson. "DOI! I don't really know how much I took." I had to call my girlfriend and ask her to come get me. I was so lucky I caught her a minute away from work. She came as fast as she could. I knew I was in for a hellride. My heart was beating so fast that I couldn't even count it. I was contemplating going to the hospital because I was trulyworried about my heart. It stayed elevated for about 2 hours and then started to go down. Waiting in a parking lot near the hospital, I started to come out of it. I told her how sorry I was and I really should have listened to the more knowledgable people on bluelight. She took me to her house and I felt much better. This was around 8pm. We were going to play cards in a nice cool place in her basement but when we about to play, I was thrown right back in. With my heart starting to beat fast again I had to go outside and get fresh air. For some reason, I wanted to sleep outside so she set up a cot for me and I laid outside, under blankets. We stayed out there untill about 11pm. My heart was much better but I still had trails everywhere. All of a sudden a skunk popped out and I ran, which brought my heart back to throbbing. We cleaned up and went back inside to hopefully fall asleep. I laid in her waterbed with so many thoughts running through my head. She's taken care of me so well and I was extremely grateful. I watch as the clock goes by, minute by minute. My girlfriend falls asleep as I watch from 11pm untill she woke up around 10am. I did not sleep one bit. Now it's early afternoon, 12:30pm, and my heart is still slightly elevated. I felt that I should post this to express my sorrow for my ignorance. To say sorry to fellow bluelighters trying to keep me, and everyone safe. I have many years of sobriety ahead of me with the navy. I look forward to it as maybe it will spark a new me.

<edited>

Any pharmacy, and many grocery stores will have oral syringes. I really don't think thats violating sources rules. Its like saying someone can source mushrooms by going to a drug dealer.

Sources for scales are allowed (look in b&d scale thread), and since scales do no work well for liquids, it seems only logical and safe to point people in the direction of these items. Otherwise people will measure things in "drops" or some other such nonsense.

I wouldn't really be worried about using a syringe you use to measure HCl with, if thats all you've got. Just rinse it off, and wash it well before using to measure more acid.

Last edited:
JuicyJay said:
......I have contridicted everything I have said. Yesterday, I ate half a blotter of LSD just for a minor head change. I then figured I would try eating the DOI instead of snorting it. I took out a little bit, yes unmeasured....and licked it off my desk. I took it around 1pm. After 2 or 3 hours went by I figured I just wasted some more LSD and DOI. I went to a friends house to smoke my last blunt before the navy and then I felt as high as I've ever been. I drove back to her house and was going to give her a ride to work. While I was watching tv, around 5:30pm, I started to hear warbling from nowhere and a few seconds later.....BOOM I was tripping unbelievably hard. My heart started POUNDING and I the whole room was moving. I was so scared I was going to have a heart attack. I told my friend that she would have to take my car to work as I could not drive. She left and I panicked, I didn't know what was going to happen to me. I really thought this was it, I was going to die from being so stupid. I got some paper and proceeded to write some final words to my love. It seemed as if I were posessed and the DOI was writing, painfully teaching me a lesson. "DOI! I don't really know how much I took." I had to call my girlfriend and ask her to come get me. I was so lucky I caught her a minute away from work. She came as fast as she could. I knew I was in for a hellride. My heart was beating so fast that I couldn't even count it. I was contemplating going to the hospital because I was trulyworried about my heart. It stayed elevated for about 2 hours and then started to go down. Waiting in a parking lot near the hospital, I started to come out of it. I told her how sorry I was and I really should have listened to the more knowledgable people on bluelight. She took me to her house and I felt much better. This was around 8pm. We were going to play cards in a nice cool place in her basement but when we about to play, I was thrown right back in. With my heart starting to beat fast again I had to go outside and get fresh air. For some reason, I wanted to sleep outside so she set up a cot for me and I laid outside, under blankets. We stayed out there untill about 11pm. My heart was much better but I still had trails everywhere. All of a sudden a skunk popped out and I ran, which brought my heart back to throbbing. We cleaned up and went back inside to hopefully fall asleep. I laid in her waterbed with so many thoughts running through my head. She's taken care of me so well and I was extremely grateful. I watch as the clock goes by, minute by minute. My girlfriend falls asleep as I watch from 11pm untill she woke up around 10am. I did not sleep one bit. Now it's early afternoon, 12:30pm, and my heart is still slightly elevated. I felt that I should post this to express my sorrow for my ignorance. To say sorry to fellow bluelighters trying to keep me, and everyone safe. I have many years of sobriety ahead of me with the navy. I look forward to it as maybe it will spark a new me.
people like this shouldnt be allowed to post, they bring the whole harmreduction thing to a new and dangerous level. It is obvious that this person will never listen to what he has been told but would rather experience his mistakes for him self. Thank god nothing more then a difficult experience came of it but seriously, if he died or was hospitalised and his parrents or whom ever desided to read his posts on bluelight you better believe bluelightw ould be in there cross ahirs. Anyone ever been to the dextroverse? like 2 people a year die from being stupid like this and the parrents almost always try to put some sort of legal blame on the site. ///this is on the personal level of the site, not even going into the social impact of retards having access to these potent psychedelics.

look at all the "RC's" that are emergincy schedualed, they all had high deathr ates prior to being put there, why? because they became popular on internet drug forums and uneducated ignorant people didnt listen to the mroe experienced.

Syringes work well, but I have always preferred volumetric flasks and pipettes. You can get 1ml pipettes by the thousands for really cheap.

I wonder if the negative effects of JuicyJay's trip were actually because he didn't weigh out the DOI or if there is a negative response to mixing LSD and DOI.

If he had weighed out the DOI we would have some information about mixing LSD and DOI but since the dose was unknown we'll never know which it was. This is another reason you should know how much you're taking. Had it been measured out we might have learned mixing DOI and LSD is a bad idea.

Also, to JJay.. Are you sure that you had LSD? These days it's a definate possibility you were mixing DOI with another research chemical.