• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DOI scraps

Ehhh....have both and most likely would have switched to the cylinder after realizing I don't want a beak with incriments too big for my experiment. Did I mention I love LSD...I plan on dripping one whole ml! or two! I am trying to see how many mgs can fit into one ml while dissolving completely and being effective to applying to an altoid...lol......

I can't wait for the new experiences ahead of me....heard so many good things :cool: I'm out pzzzzz

Bottom line: if you use drops to measure doses, then each of your doses will potentially vary by 250%+. Each of your drops will not be the same size, and because you're working with such a highly concentrated amount, your margin of error is huge. Please do not dose yourself or others using this method. The only safe way for you to measure doses is to dissolve your DOI in a known amount of liquid so that you can then measure individual doses accurately. For example, dissolve 100mg of DOI into 100mL of a water/alcohol mixture. Then 1mL=1mg. It's very simple and your doses will be very controlled and consistent. DOI is not something to screw up dose measurements by 250%.

JuicyJay, I dont know how to read your last post right there, but I'm getting a nervous sensation that you are a little too anxious to dose this drug. You also [randomly] mentioned LSD. I hope you are aware that DOI is practically nothing at all like LSD. You might see some pretty colors, but that would be the end of the similarities.

Just do yourself (and the whole entire global psychedelic community) a favor and make sure you are cautious. I personally don't see the point in dosing altoids with the drug, but I've learned over the last few years that people like putting potentially dangerous chemicals on candy, and this is no exception. If you cared about your sanity, you would dissolve the 100mg into 100mL of liquid, and then squirt a few mL's into a glass of kool-aid or something, then drink it.

By going this route there is plenty margin for error, and you can enjoy the resulting 18 hour trip comfortably, rather than worrying "OMG did I accidentally overdose because I was dumb and wanted to pretend this was LSD by fitting a whole dose into one drop?!"

I'm not trying to be a party-pooper here, I'm just baffled by everyone's insistence on putting RC's onto candy and blotters.

"But Church, it's so much easier to transport this way..."

Whatever you gotta tell yourselves...

How would one dose that? Put 1mg/1ml into a cylinder to measure the ml and then their drink, or mouth? Doesn't seem practical. Obviously with this and any drug, caution should always be used but I just want to dose quickly without any on the spot measuring.....

edit after that post :

As I am anxious to try different chemicals, I am NOT irresponsible and would put out my candy if I had any doubts about the dosage. I have no problem with dosing by 100ml with 1mg/ml . I was just trying to have another way of effectively and safely dosing.

Last edited:
Dude, go down to the nearest GNC or health/herb store, get yourself a medicine-dropper vial, which has a rubber bulb for a cap, and when you open it you will see that the dropper has a little line already drawn on it that says "1 mL."

Then you just suck the solution up to that line (using the rubber bulb on the cap), squirt it into your mouth, chase it down with some whatever, and repeat until number of mg's has been reached. I suppose it would still be *relatively* safe to put 2mg's per mL.

If you can't find an empty dropper vial, just buy something like some Kava extract, and dump it all out (actually, save it cuz Kava is good shit).

Obviously with this and any drug, caution should always be used but I just want to dose quickly without any on the spot measuring.....

The phrase 'have your cake and eat it too' comes to mind.

Like the other said, DOI is one that is way to easy to mess up. Go up a milligram, and the experience can double.

DOI is not a toy, and quite frankly it sounds like this is what you think you are playing with. Stick with 1mg/ml solutions or throw your DOI away and leave such things to those smart enough to know better.

DOI has been put into solution easily at a concentration of 125mg/3-4ml water. take that for what it is.

edit: to be fair this solution was made dropwise and it would have been up to possibly as much as 7ml but definitely no more. thats alot moreso than 2mg/ml though

also due to a second hand report of a massive (talking around 50-60 mg) DOI overdose... its level of physical safety is way up there. youll come apart though and all the kings horses... or something like that humpty...

fatal said:
DOI has been put into solution easily at a concentration of 125mg/3-4ml water. take that for what it is.

edit: to be fair this solution was made dropwise and it would have been up to possibly as much as 7ml but definitely no more. thats alot moreso than 2mg/ml though

That's some painstaking accuracy! 8)

fatal said:
also due to a second hand report of a massive (talking around 50-60 mg) DOI overdose... its level of physical safety is way up there.

Yeah that's a very good conclusion you've drawn there... puts the scientific method to shame.

JuicyJay said:
How would one dose that? Put 1mg/1ml into a cylinder to measure the ml and then their drink, or mouth?

Exactly ;)

That's how I dose all of my chemicals. It's quick, easy, and damn accurate.

A sidenote:I once took 1ml of a stocksolution (of 2C-TFM),didn't quickly find a glass of water to pour it down,result:the chemical had a extremely fast onset (5-10min,but only partially),I concluded it was absorbed quasi sublingual.

Ships today. I guess I won't bother with dosing with anything other than DH2O. 1mg sounds good for a first try. What should I expect?

I was under the impression that DOI was pretty easy...body-load wise. Or maybe I am thinking DOI is easy when compared to 2C-I. Either way, I doubt I will every take DOI. 18-hour trips just don't appeal to me. The acceptions I will allow for are 2C-P and DOM. Well, and DOC.

Church said:
That's some painstaking accuracy! 8)

Yeah that's a very good conclusion you've drawn there... puts the scientific method to shame.

if by puts the scientific method to shame you mean it happened to my friend and i was with him the whole time then yes. and also it was rather painstaking accuracy... just not measured. the drops from the dropper all came out about the same size. maybe not perfectly exact no. accurate enough not to die? yes... especially considering the overdose. as stated.

Last edited:
^ No what I mean is, your anecdotal research on the safety of DOI just because you or someone you know took a massive overdose of it and lived, does NOT mean that it is relatively safe. For all you know, you were just lucky. And I don't want people thinking that they should ingest 50mg of this potentially dangerous substance.

I would never, and neither should anyone ever take that much. People who go crazy with the dosages are dumb.

fatal said:
if by puts the scientific method to shame you mean it happened to me(and by that i mean not me at all) then yes. and also it was rather painstaking accuracy... just not measured. the drops from the dropper all came out about the same size. maybe not perfectly exact no. accurate enough not to die? yes... especially considering the overdose. as stated.

In no way are "drops" a reliable way to measure out a dose of something like this. You aren't going to OD and die from accidentally squiting another drop or two in there (assuming the soln hasn't gone and evaporated on you and it was done correctly to begin with), but thats not the only thing to worry about. If you take too much and trip way the fuck out, you can still run into pretty serious problems.

Singular, isolated second hand reports of an acute OD are not good enough to make a call about the safety of a chemical. There are way too many factors involved, and people are full of crap (exaggerating or toning down the dose or response, not including other drugs they were on, tolerance, purity of compound, etc).