View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is another one that I've had a sample of for a while but been a tad nervous of sampling. Had similar qualms about 2C-E which proved to be completely unfounded. As 2C-E and P are often compared, would those of you that have tried both agree with the "2C-E on steroids" thing? Are the similarities as similar as they appear to be in my head?

From what I've gathered it seems to be fairly similar only longer acting and with more of a bodyload. Sound right? And if so, how bad is that bodyload? Many have said that 2C-E is bad for it but it has the nicest body feel of any 2C I've sampled so far so have become more intrigued recently... Will read up on it anyway :)

Also, any pointers on rectal dose would be appreciated. Snorted too maybe, but oral is pretty much out of the equation for me. Half the standard oral dose?

^ I wouldn't say that 2C-P's body load is worse than 2C-E, but it does have a MASSIVE energy current. It's not speedy or manic like DOx, but it does feel like you accidentally shoved your fingers into an electrical socket. My friend remarked of this energy, "It makes me want to crush things with my hands." (lol) Propyl power indeed! :)

In the wrong situation I could definitely see it wreaking havoc on the body, but if you have 2C-P's blessings it should be relatively smooth sailing.

^ That's encouraging, PP :)

Energy is fine, it's nasty, manic, edginess that I'm less keen on. Will reasearch further - thanks for the info :)

2c-p The Basics

I recently came across this obscure little gem but the information on its limited and dated yet from what i read it seems promising i don't want to dabble and regret it since the dosage response curve seems serious any one got recent experience with this one??

and it feels like 2c-e but better , that pretty impressive and the duration sounds awesome

"It makes me want to crush things with my hands." (lol) Propyl power indeed!

lol :D

honestly, im very interested in this chem. especially if its similar to 2ce, and longer? well thats just a nice bonus I think, also the noted "less bodiload"

i guess its only a matter of time before we see a nice stack of reports around the net hehe

one friend who used to be a member of BL (i dont know if he ever posted it openly) used to talk to me about 2C-P, he had tried absolutely ever 2C-X available and said 2C-P was hands down his favorite. ive had a bit of it for years now and i never considered taking it for whatever reason - it could be that i really dislike 2C-E - but given the success of T-7 im surprised this one has always remained 'underground' despite its availability.

be careful everybody this stuff is no doubt a very powerful material!

Yes its actually my favourite,I love the duration,very erotic (contrary to 2C-E which is unerotic at most times),the most strange and far off CEV's,allows surfing through your body aka its a diagnostic tool,quite hypnotic (one of the biggest plus in my view-I also like 5-MeO-DPT and MMDA for that matter),feels clean on the body unlike with a DO'X to which some compare it;very visually,onset feels like the onset of DOM.And,as a last added bonus with 2C-P,after the trip is over,my sleep was always improved significantly,a rare event! Sweet spot is about 8-9mg.

Yes,its very deep reaching and can be difficult at times,but this makes it even more valuable for the true psychonaut (and the last term never felt so appropriate with 2C-P!)

So how quickly does this degrade in solution? Kept in an amber or covered container & refrigerated of course... Been wanting to taste it for a while and given the dose response curve, I don't think I trust my AWS scale to tell the difference in 2-3mgs

Like any phenethylamine, it should last in solution almost indefinitely. Have a good time!

Status
Not open for further replies.