• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2C-P scraps

2cp report

hey, i posted a report on erowid and the dextroverse, kind of an overview of my 2cp trips thus far

the report may seem a little negative, and thats becuase i think this chemical is too powerful and lasts too long for the average psychedelic user. Don't take this to mean i don't like it, i still take it every other week or so, usually insufflated. Its a very interesting chemical indeed.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=34227

Coolio, off topic, but I'd love to hear what you thought of 2C-T-4. Maybe post it in the 2C-T-4 thread so not to make the mods mad. But yeah, I'd love to hear what you thought of it.

Get your ass on AIM and I'll tell you, I'm trying it for the first time right now ; )

gloggawogga said:
I have little doubt that in most cases I could tell the difference in a blind test.

Verify it empirically, then, and Ill believe you. That said, I definitely think that an experienced tripper such as yourself or myself could pick up the qualitative differences (as opposed to quantitative differences such as potency or duration) between 2C-halogenated compounds, 2C-Ts, and 2C-hydrocarbons, but Im not so sure about differences within each of those categories.

2C-T-2, 4, and 7 are all very different. It would be easy to distinguish them. T4 has a marked dissociative/sedative effect that can not be mistaken. And 2C-B and 2C-I (to me) are very different. Both in terms of visuals and body-feelings.

MGS, I found 2C-T-4 to be a strong stimulant, with no dissociation at all. The only real differences I noticed between my recent 2C-T-4 experience and a 2C-T-2 experience a couple weeks prior were as I said, the duration, potency, and level of nausea. 2C-T-2 made me puke, gave me a bit more body tension, and lasted 8 hours, whereas 2C-T-4 had not a trace of nausea and lasted 14-18 hours.The same body buzz, the same minor visuals, the same ego-reinforcing euphoria, and the same spiritual/intellectual/emotional opening. (2C-T-7 used to be wayyyyyy more visual than these more recent trips, but I have a feeling if I did 2C-T-7 again today it would be mildly visual)

2C-C was a bit more profound and cosmic than any other 2C's I tried, but I chalk it up to set and setting and really large doses after having not taken a trip in a few months.

Someday I will try mescaline and hopefully it will be subjectively different than the 2C's are for me. I mean, really I think 2C-T-4 and 2C-C are the perfect psychedelics, you can do just about any kind of spiritual or emotional problem solving on them that you could on any other phenethylamine or tryptamine psychedelics. But it would be nice to have a different 'style' of trip while still having the benevolent phenethylamine flavor.

I wish I had responded to 2C-T-4 in that way. I didn't find many similarities at all between 2C-T-2 and 2C-T-4 other than they both made me puke. Well, 18mg of 2C-T-4 was similar to perhaps 16mg of 2C-T-2 visually, but the visuals were never as bright or alive as the ones I get from 2C-T-2. The mental effects were almost entirely different, with a market dissociative feeling predominating. 2C-T-4 didn't produce the bodyload or tension that I get with 2C-T-2. Body feelings were more similar to 2C-T-7 as I recall, but it has been a long time since I tried 2C-T-4 and I really kinda forgot what it was like. I am piecing much of it back together from my notes. I will probably try it again sometime, at 10mg or 12mg.

What dosages of 2C-T-4 did you work with?

Originally posted by gloggawogga
I have little doubt that in most cases I could tell the difference in a blind test.
Verify it empirically, then, and Ill believe you. That said, I definitely think that an experienced tripper such as yourself or myself could pick up the qualitative differences (as opposed to quantitative differences such as potency or duration) between 2C-halogenated compounds, 2C-Ts, and 2C-hydrocarbons, but Im not so sure about differences within each of those categories.

You set up the test and I'll prove it to you :) Seriously, you are assuming that my limits of perception would the same as yours. I could imagine in world before vision correction had been invented that a person with 20/100 vision wouldn't believe how well a person with 20/20 vision could see. For me, there are clear and consistant differences between each of the 2c-'s that I've tried, including within the categories, and I have little doubt I could tell the differences in a blind test.

There are difinitive things that could give an indication of which compound amoung the sub-groups of 2C-x that you'd taken (eg. 2C-D is fast in onset, 2C-E is'average' and 2C-P takes an age to get going). Distinguishing between sub-groups isn't that difficult at all - compare say 2C-B, 2C-E and 2C-T-2.

All in all, once you've been able to try a selection for yourself, you should be able to notice the subtle differences between the groups

They all (the 2Cs) have overlapping parts, but each one is unique. While I find some similarities between, say, 2C-B and 2C-C, or 2C-D and 2C-E, or 2C-T-2 or 2C-T-7...but each has greater differences (both qualitative and quantitative) that I believe I would be able to pick out.

Yeah what u said. Ther all differing - i mean I found 2cp mor like 2ct-7 then 2ce. It had a similar euphoria & body not neutral like 2ce. the visuals were very strong & in the 2ct2,2ct7,2cb,2cd clear mescaline visual camp rather then the weird effex of 2ci & 2ce. Mentally p is very clear but has somthing differnt 2 it perhaps thats y some find it like e - this strange different edge that is unique. connected to some strange level. Didn't find it that lethargic. easy with the best 2cs - real space cadet - bit long tho

What? heh, you could give me any 2c-x in a capsule (don't overdose me though) and if i've tried it before - i'd be able to tell you what it is, easily! There are huge differences (besides duration/potency etc) that i can tell whether it be all the little subtle things (that maybe most people probably wouldnt notice) like how exactly a chemical alters colors, or the way your body feels, visuals, whatever.. :)

5-HT2 said:

I agree with gloggawogga. Although I haven't had a proper dose of 2C-E, 2C-P, or any 2C-T-x, I'm quite sure I'd have no problem telling the difference between 2C-C, 2C-D, or 2C-I in a blind taste test.

In fact I'm fairly certain I could tell these apart even if I could only use either the body energy, visual effects, or mindstate. But since I would have all three of these to clue me in, I'm sure it would be no problem.

But then again I also experience replicable and noticeable differences between different batches of LSD --- something which some people believe is impossible until one reaches very high doses. I actually believe this works for me the other way around. Low/medium doses of a given psychedelic tend to be fairly consistent and unique. I find that high doses of many psychedelics (often resulting in ego loss or visual soup or both) tend to resemble each other, as if all the trippy receptors have been fully saturated. In this case, I'd have to rely on somatic differences (if I was in the condition to even evaluate that).