• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

oxycontin withdrawl, got some hydromorphone

ocpheend

Bluelighter
hey guys me and a friend are going thru some pretty bad withdrawls and jus got ahold of some 8mg hydromorphone tablets how much of this should i rail to be equiv to 80mg oxy raild

i already know its way better shooting it but im not really into that kinda thing its really tempting but i really couldent.

anyways yeah any help would be helpfull i already raild 1/3 of one and gave friend half of one which has a higher tolerance then i do so yeah any info u guys can give me?

http://www.globalrph.com/narcotic.cgi

looks like the oral conversion is about 8mg hydro equals 20mg oxy dont really know what the nasal conversion is but people are not kidding when they say you are wasting them if you dont shoot

the chart says 8mg IM equals over 100mg oxy

god damn could make it last soo much longer that way... pretty tempted to pickup some insulin rigs yet i dont at the same time know wut i mean?

anyways anyone else have any more info for me? id appreciate it.

Thats mostly it. Besides using one of those converters, all you can do is dose until you feel OK. To start I'd rail 1 of the hydromorphone (8mg). That should be enough to stop the sickness. From there, try more, I mean is it that hard to take drugs nowadays? God damn

seriously why dont we ever hear about people who know how to use them getting ahold of them its like they never make it to the people who would use them for what they are best for

Be careful, w/d from hydromorphone is just as bad so when that runs out you're going to have the same thing all over again!

I never got anything out of dilaudid unless I IM'd then IV'd.

johnnyb420 said:
seriously why dont we ever hear about people who know how to use them getting ahold of them its like they never make it to the people who would use them for what they are best for

because when people who know how to use them get ahold them they go buy some rigs and get busy! they don't make a "tell me what to do so I can go ahead and not do it" thread
.... like the idiots do.

johanneschimpo said:
because when people who know how to use them get ahold them they go buy some rigs and get busy! they don't make a "tell me what to do so I can go ahead and not do it" thread
.... like the idiots do.

your so right this has become the can i smoke vicodin thread type question lately

well if youre the average joe drug user hydromorphone sounds pretty nice. but the avg joe drug user also usually doesnt IV. so they ask questions like this after finding out that dillies dont work good eating them or snorting them. and then tell you nevermind when you tell them whats up. its the ways of the bluelight.

listen guys uve got me all wrong the first fuckin thing i wanted to get straight was that im not gonna fuckin iv it, its tempting as fuck but ive got an addictive personality and already struggle enuf with oxy addiction so im sure iv hydromorphone would be just that much better

i simply wanted to know how much of the shit i should rail to be equiv to 80mg oxy raild and every1 is fuckin changing shit around, the only helpfull reply was the first one

does anyone have any HELPFULL information??? besides all this fuckin bullshit

u guys are all thinking of the "how sould i do this drug to get the highist on it" threads

ocpheend said:
u guys are all thinking of the "how sould i do this drug to get the highist on it" threads

No, I think it is more like "how should I be more effective in administering my drugs and not waste them" threads...:\

in order to get the same effects as an 80mg OC you'd have to blow a LOT of dilaudid. thats why everyone said what they did.

If you want to ease withdrawals take 2 pills (16 mg) every 6 hours. If you actually want to get high like 80 mg of oxy ( wich is stupid if you want to avoid withdrawals cause hydromorphone detox is worse than oxy) then take like 32 mg (4 tablets)

when you say "take" four tablets are you referring to snorting them or is it an oral dose. this may be a stupid question but i dont know the differene in bioavailability for hydromorph

Intranasal, ~50% bioavailable, oral, ~35% as per the "bioavailability thread" stickied right on this here page... take a good look around. I think by "take" he meant to swallow them, whatever works for you.

would mixing it with chitosan increase the nasal bioavailability the same way it does with morphine?

^Snorting them is more effective than oral bioavailability, its ~52%. Oral/Rectal bioavailability is ~30%. To the OP, you would probrably need around 24mg hydromorphone snorted to equal 80mg oxy snorted. Since your in w/d through and you wanna make these last probrably so your not sick for the next few days, do 8mg and see how you feel. If you dont feel good in 20-30 minutes do another 4-8mgs. Edit: I got beat to it, there you go.

The Real Fatman said:
would mixing it with chitosan increase the nasal bioavailability the same way it does with morphine?

No thats specifically a morphine thing. Also, the Chitosan your thinking about thats in health food stores and stuff is not the chitosan they work with in these experiments. Its similar though, its a liquid mixture of a chitosan derivative I believe, used to increase nasal absorption. Members, stop giving the OP shit because a lot of other idiot make threads similar to this, it doesnt really have anything to do with the OP nor is it his fault. I feel where your coming from though, I'll start keeping an eye on threads like that that have been discussed over and over.