• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Negative

its that time of the year again. i'll keep on living my life enough to count for what you're missing. i'll always love you brother <3

i'll keep on living my life enough to count for what you're missing. <3

That is the only way we have to honor a life that ended. But it is a beautiful way and in my heart of hearts I do believe it counts for something in a universe where no one is counting.

11 years ago on this night, you went to bed and never woke up. It still hurts, but i think I'm finally out of tears.

Never did i ever think I'd end up as a CEP mod, its something you would have inevitably become though, so I've taken the role in your honor. Every post i make in there, i carry your voice and speak the words you can't.

Too often i still think about putting an end to this shitty life, because it's so empty without you.

Jojos-Bizarre-Adventure-Episode-7-Jonathan-Manly-Tears-300x180.jpg

another year has passed without you, brother. still missing you and wish you could be here with us, fighting the good fight 💕

I still remember how numb I felt the first time I read this thread, like a light went out forever.

I hope you're just carrying that light somewhere else, and we'll all get to see it again sometime.