• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Negative

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ said:
they talked on the phone every day so i'm sure tath or someone close to thad has informed her. but just in case, maybe someone should? i, personally, have no way of contacting her but if someone has her phone number (she's not on AIM) can you please call her?
I PM'd her recently (yesterday or the day before, I think) but received no reply. I assumed that she didn't respond due to it being Christmas.

Bless her. :(

Thaddeus just turned 27 a couple weeks ago. He still had his entire life ahead of him, and with all his talent, there's no doubt he would've had extraordinary success making music, which he absolutely loved doing.

i havent seen CC online today, and i dont have an international calling card, so i havent yet been able to inform her. if somebody could let me use their international calling card, i'd really appreciate it.

i keep wishing this is just some kinda sick joke, but i know its not. the more i keep thinking about it, the more the tears flow. i need a fucking drink.

tathra said:
i keep wishing this is just some kinda sick joke, but i know its not. the more i keep thinking about it, the more the tears flow. i need a fucking drink.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw your post, man. It took me minutes to post the reply, because I kept typing something telling you off for joking this way, then erasing it because I knew you'd never dream of playing something like this on thad. Truly sorry for your loss, man. Truly sorry for everyone's loss who knew Thad personally, closely. The dude was 100% REAL.

Damn.

oh god no. I can't believe it. I haven't seen him post in a while, but still, i'm stunned.

my heart goes out to his family and poor cc. :( :( :(

Is this a joke because its not funny.

Rest easy Negative...

Wow.

Him and I haven't been getting along like we used to in recent years, but this is some awful, awful news.

:(:(:(:(:(

that is so awful :( <3 to both him and cc..

he definitely was one of the most genuine nice guys out there.. and he had cute llamas. :(

I'm having a hard time coming to terms with this. As I'm sure all people that knew him are.

My thoughts are with everyone close to thad on this sad day. :(

:( jesus christ...... this.. i dunno.. i can't say anything that hasn't already been said. I loved talking to him about music and just shit in general. nice to catch him on the phone a couple times too.

god i hope patricia will be ok :(

wow, just wow.

thaddeus was cooler than polar bear's toe nails... and this is fucking awful. i can't believe this.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG :(:(:( NO!!!

I can't believe he's passed away. No more phone calls? No more text messages? *sigh* He wa such a sweet heart, always cared about people. Love to him and his family and Patricia sweetie, I'm so sorry.. we're all here for you.

Thad... R.I.P :(

I Don't Wanna Die Anymore
Two months of fun
Two years of pain
Add it up
And get a life of rain
Need to scream
But too ashamed
Its gonna rain its gonna rain
You wanna go you wanna stay you wanna
You really blew my world
I wanna live and theres only one way
I dont wanna die anymore
I want to live it up
I dont want this high anymore
But I cant give it up
I wont live a lie anymore
I need to give you up
Wont you save me
Two months of sun
A life of rain
Add it up
Im on my own again
Need to scream
Im so filled with rage
Its gonna rain its gonna rain
You wanna go you wanna stay you wanna
You really screwed my world
I gotta live but you stand in the way
Im pulling out now uhh
I dont wanna die anymore
I want to live it up
I dont want this high anymore
But I cant give it up
I wont live a lie anymore
I need to give you up
And oh oh baby did you think that I was strong?
Well oh oh honey cant ya see that you were wrong?
Oh oh baby did you think that I was strong?

cry_baby.gif

this is really, really shitty :(
thad was definitely one of the more prominent posters in my heyday.

be honest about the person who posts above you:
^^^not positive!!!

...:(