• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Negative

Over here, its your birthday already....you would've been 28 years old. I can imagine you now frowning and wrinkling your nose saying how old you already are! Thinking of you especially more today Thad <3

Missing and thinking of you as always. Happy birthday, Thad <3

(((CC))) <3

It's surprising how fast a year can go by...

I remember your last text to me was saying how much you love Christmas cookies, so I decided to make some today. I just wish you were still around so I could send a few to you. :( <3

<3 We're all still thinking of you and missing you, Thad. <3

wow, a year already. it seems like just yesterday that you were sending me random texts with flows or kind words.

wish you were here thad, still missing you every day. <3<3

Still missing you.

I thought about you a lot today.

<3 Your impact is still here. <3

oh my god i only just read this thread!
i think about him when i see his name on my msn list msgin him askin how he is, with no reply.

i had no idea, he was so sweet to me...

he was one of the first people on BL to welcome me when i was buzzn_all_nite_long back in 03, we would talk on msn!
He even commented in my old journal, real genuine human being!

fuck mate, im so sorry!
i cant stop crying right now. fuck.

you were awesome and im so sorry i never came over to see you, so sorry.
my heart goes out to mariacallas and all his loved ones... still everyone is thinkin of you... always

negativeismyname <3

RIP TIL FOREVER THADDEUS!!

<3

Last edited:
thad, i can't help but think about all the text messages (in rhyme, of course ;)) you would be sending me and everyone else regarding the upcoming election. you were always so involved in politics and no matter how bad the situation was, every time you'd bust out with a rap about the subject, i would be in fits of laughter. i miss those random rap texts but i miss you more <3

Happy Birthday Thad...:) Myself and another bluelighter were just talking about you, and how much we miss you...especially me. Mwah!

Happy Birthday, Thad!!! You're still very missed by a lot of us.

Another year has passed...

Still remembering you down here, waiting for the day I will see you again, bro. Wish you were still here. You would love my son, Xander. I wish you got to meet him.

Sitting here drinking a guinness to your memory bro... you are remembered and missed. I still have one of your tracks as my background on MySpace.

till we meet on the other side, love and miss you bro.

-OcO-