• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-aco-dmt redundancies

e1evene1even said:
Oh and where is the guy that did the 40mg? I'm I the only one who finds it annoying when people start taking herioc doses of brand new chemicals and then disappear from the thread, never to post again...

totally

I wouldn't call 40mg a "heroic" dose of this stuff.

Definitely a strong dose though. I heard somebody ate like 250mg though and definitely lived :)
That's all I got to say about that though, being that its second hand (but true)

40mg is pretty heroic, considering that 10mg reminded me of 2.5g of mushrooms.
Than again this stuff does seem to be alot more gentle.

Im still wondering how this would work smoked. i guess ill have to be the one to try it out.
ill do it this weekend if i get a chance.

If you have the fumerate salt I can tell you right now not to waste any by trying to smoke it. Convert it to freebase and let me know what happens :)

(I agree 40mg would be heroic for me as well... but many people here find the stuff quite a bit weaker than you or I do)

Ahem.

Well guys, i won't be posting here much at all or browsing, but i thought i should report that I did take, ohhh.. AT LEAST.. 250mg's one night (on purpose),

started wtih.. ohh.. 35mg, half hour later, maybe another 50mg (i have a high tolerance to psychedelics esp. anything related to mush/DMT), then.. well, took more, i figure around.. ~250mg, yes, thats no typo, a 1/4 gram.

I was looking for ego death, now i understand how some ppl in india, can take 900 mics of acid, and say "hmm.. i just got a headache..".

After chatting online, already tripping, i was like oh , wait.. i better lay down.. before i die.. hehe.. pfft. It was my decision, so i layed down and went into so many wonderful parallel universes, and well, it didnt do much good because i'm basically at a point in my life where i'm literally living in the Tao.. Harmony.. Flowing.. the ZONE.. in my daily life..

A girl "coincidentally" came over, while i was in my state of "goneness", in my own world/universes (very much like the DMT and other universes getting mixed up in my memory and observing my own brain removing the "incorrect" memory from my "memory banks), she said she smacked me around a few times and i was unresponsive but then, BOOM.. 3 hours after eating.. STONE SOBER. Except for side effects, like clouded thinking.. from the drug. And some DMT fluidity, etc etc.

No tolerance no nothing. One thing noticed at this dose, my body was quite warm.. sweating - but thats it. So basically, 250mg of 4-ace-dmt didnt kill me, and it did what i want and i have no use for psychedelics ..ever again in my life - i'm there.. in the zone.. my daily life. Life has never EVER been better,

Now I know and understand even moreso, the book Be Here Now, a page came to my memory, about when you give up attachment/desire, give up your ego, you END THE REBIRTHS..THE DEATHS.. you are alive..forever.. but the births and deaths is a metaphor.. in a way.. meaning.. when you "die" or get SMACKED DOWN by the universe because you need to WAKE UP to some things, its quite a shock.. and then you go.. up... i've reached the point where I can no longer go down.. there is no more, depression, there is no attachments (i dont mean fully, i'm not completely there yet, but OMG...).

i typed this shizznit up in like 30 minutes and i never EVER have typed anything like it, but now everything i do is pretty much *effortless*, because everywhere i go, "coincidentally" (syncronicity), i'm at the right place and time, to do the right things i do, i'm working 24/7 for "IT ALL", and i've never felt better. I'm even working.. in my sleep.. learning more, my dreams, i talk to my dream characters as though i'm awake, and smart enough to get information out of them that further helps me stay in this flow, into the next day.

I'm working on a project now, i won't go into it until i have something concrete (most likely, a video - google video, youtube, etc to start, real people, real "shit", long story). I've been waking up, and i shouldn't say i've AWAKEN.. because every day i awaken even more. Its just ~accelerating^2.

---------
here's that lil shit i wrote earlier,

Once you give up Desire..
give up Attachment..

Attachment to your nice car..your money..your wants..
the desire to get laid..
the Desire to keep a hold on your girlfriend/boyfriend..
the Attachment to all of your "things",
your addictions your pizza your internet your this your that your
"I" want this "I" want that "I" like these clothes "I" dont like that person..
...and...

the Desire or Attachment to even..
-- BEING ALIVE--
-----
If you still fear....
fear death, fear punishment, fear pain,
fear of the thought of loosing things,
fear of not being good enough or smart enough,
fear of what others think of you,
fear of ..anything at all..

If you are emotionally all over the place..
up down sad happy blah AHH! Uhh..
Waah help me! Noo Fuck You!

If you are still Stuck in the Past..Living inside your Mind..
Why did I do that? If only I would have done this instead!
My life would be better!
*WAKE UP* no, it wouldn't be.
Remember the past, and learn from it, what else *CAN*..you DO,
About the Past?
stop living in your head and live right Here:
!NOW!

You are still Attached, you still Desire.
Your not in the Zone = the Tao = the Flow = in Harmony.
If things dont feel Perfect and things dont just Fall Into Place,
--automatically--
--with no effort--
Where you go the people you see the things you do
the reasons you do them the dreams you have and what they mean,
if Knowing what its all about and Why its happening isnt fully automatic,
if you arent sure why your doing this or why you coincidentally keep running into
this or that person at this or that wierd place and time,

If you dont understand why your mom hates you or your dad raped you,
if you dont understand why your life now "sucks" and your friend suddenly turned gay,

If you dont understand how that "one guy you know" can still unconditionally Love,
the dad that raped you the mom that hates you
the people that fucked you over
the guy you knew that beat his girlfriend up
the people you hate because they did this or that to you

and,
dont understand how that "one guy you know" can still unconditionally Love,
You, after you screwed him over after you stole his stuff
after You, -- oh wait,
your better then the dad that raped you
your better than the mom that hates you
your better than the guy that beat his girlfriend
your better than all those people that fucked you over because,
--or, maybe you think more like this,
-replace the word better with worse either way it works-

....you ARE the dad that raped you
you ARE the mom that hates you
you ARE the guy that beat his girlfriend
you ARE the "one guy you know" that...

-- Its OK though you see --
Its not a 0n3ee or zer1oo
situation.
Its not as simple as Black or White or On or Off.
Its a learning process that takes time, and
you let go of your attachments and desires
at the rate --You-- let them go.

But you can speed it up if you listen,
listen to the mom that hates you get to understand the guy that raped you
*listen* to the guy that beat his girlfriend and learn to
teach
love
give
and....

i will finish this later because I got a "random call"
call it a coincidence if you want,
but if you listen to these coincidences you'll realise,
there is no such thing as a coincidence,
they are signs trying to tell you things,
it may seem vague,
it may not make sense,
But treat it like a very difficult and long class in school,
The Class called Life,
a difficult to understand lecture,
you can and will understand it but you've..just...got....to.......
LISTEN.

That call I just got from a friend was a "message" while typing this up,
telling me to get my ass off this computer and
get back to a higher priority.

He didn't know he coincidentally called me up to tell me that,
it was an unrelated - scratch that.. its all related,
conversation about this and that,

...or maybe he did know..? ;)

more later.​

good to see you are still alive. Try to hold on (in a non-attached way of course) to your current state, its been known to come and go especially if you are in a non-supportive environment. Try holding down a regular 'matrix' job with your state of mind for a while and see how easy it is to be sucked back in the 'consensus trance'.

Also, do you feel your experimentation with 4-AcO-DMT acted as a catalyst for this mind state? I wouldn't doubt it personally as DMT related tryptamines have served this purpose for thousands of years pretty well everywhere on the planet, either through endogenous means (the stairs) or exogenous means (the escalator).

Interesting-

....you ARE the dad that raped you
you ARE the mom that hates you
you ARE the guy that beat his girlfriend
you ARE the "one guy you know" that...

I bet it isn't hard to recognize the Christ figure in the movie the matrix; yet, the movie became much more than just the gospel again disguised when I imagined or saw it (the whole movie) as the conflict that takes place in one conscious mind. We are, at once, both sides of the dichotomy that wages the war that we're involved in.

Sorry for being so blantantly off topic.

Last edited:
@yoyoman - your writing above resonates very much with my beliefs, especially what you say about non-attachment and about unconditional love. Difficult as it is to always live by these principles, they seem to me the most beneficial way to be.

Good luck with your life, yoyoman... I hope you can hang onto this peace you've found. I've definitely been to a similar place as you seem to be now, and I can tell you from experience that, even though it seems like you could never slip back to the way you were, it always eventually seems to happen, to some extent. However, I have always managed to hang on to at least some of my huge psychedelic revelations.

Holding on fully to such great insight is very hard for me. It is as if I need the drugs to remind myself of this space. I suppose the reason for that is that what they really do is allow us a glimpse of what is possible, and this will fade with time. Whereas true insight is gained through the hard work and persistence and motivation of a dedicated meditation practice.

edited for spelling

Last edited:
Is it more potent insufflating than oral?

BTW last night i tried 8mg psilacetin with 200mg of M1 and the result was lovely.
i finally found a good use for M1

Yes its 2.2488349345 times more potent if you sniff it

Unlike almost everything else I've sniffed, though, don't expect an instant come-up! The effects will build gradually even infufflated.

--- theres basically no burn and the drip is slightly sweet.

so the other night i had about 13MG of it and i blew it in like 1/4 every 30 mins or so, just to see untill it was gone. ( i have another 15mg left for tommarow ;) ) and the effect ended up being very annoying/unpleasant. I felt kinda like being pulled out of life, kinda lost. but very mild. i was eating then stopped cause i wasnt hungry, then in 2 seconds i was starving and rememberd i had french fries in front of me. i went out to the car and stood in the rain. its was almost like some of the effects of shrooms, but so little that it was just creepy. Who knows, thats the best I can detail it. At the end of the night I did feel very good about everything, and wasnt depressed as usual.

how does this compare to miprocin? I thought i had found the perfect psychedelic with miprocin and i love it in the high dose range 40-80mg. And am just wondering what some differences and similarities would be between the two? Is it more or less potent than miprocin?

I havent taken this one above 12mg yet but at that dose it felt like ~2g of mushrooms. Though the trip was a little different than mushrooms in that i never felt any anxiety (in fact i felt quite euphoric at that dose).

Miprocin reminds me alot of mushrooms too> With miprocin 20mg feels like ~3.5g of mushrooms. Miprocin is just a brutal as mushrooms when it comes to your ego.

The only similarity i found between the 2 is that they both reminded me of mushrooms and yet in compleely different ways.

Delsyd said:
I havent taken this one above 12mg yet but at that dose it felt like ~2g of mushrooms. Though the trip was a little different than mushrooms in that i never felt any anxiety (in fact i felt quite euphoric at that dose).

Miprocin reminds me alot of mushrooms too> With miprocin 20mg feels like ~3.5g of mushrooms. Miprocin is just a brutal as mushrooms when it comes to your ego.

The only similarity i found between the 2 is that they both reminded me of mushrooms and yet in compleely different ways.

care to elaborate? i do like the ego-shredding characteristic of high-dose miprocin. i thought 80mg was gonna send me to the loonybin before i broke through into the euphoricc part.

I don't think 4-aco-MiPT hcl is all that more potent than 4-aco-DMT fumerate .... in the range of 5% to 10% in my experience.