• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-aco-dmt redundancies

BreakingSet said:
^You know I respect your opinion; so, if I am in fact wrong, that will be good. Meaning: I will find pleasant surprise where I thought I wouldn't. But still, the illusive 2C-D has me mez meri zed.

That's cool. But personally I find 2C-C to be better than 2C-D (smoother on the body and similar otherwise)... but really all the 2C-x chems I've tried, except maybe 2C-E, leave me with the impression that these are an inferior class of psychedelic (compared to some of the better tryptamines, and psilacetin is at the top of the list here imo)..

You'll probably enjoy it though, 2C-D is pretty good anyway.

Jamshyd said:
BD, if I may... how does Psilocetyl* compare to DOC? Was that not better than LSD/shrooms/DMT? ;) (Yes I'm being sarcastic, no I am not trying to offend you in any way).

Well, this question makes me think I said DOC is better than LSD/shrooms at some point? Perhaps I did at some point in history, but if you look at my Trip Report on Erowid where I took about 170ug LSD followed by about 4mg DOC after the LSD was mostly down, I compared them back to back and found that I preferred the LSD, but only marginally so.

And, how does it compare to DOC? Hehehe... quite different! I find Psilacetin very similar to mushrooms but there is more of a component to it that allows you to go into a strange but very interesting and relaxing *trance* with psilacetin. Actually you can kind of do that with DOC too.

How about this... one lasts 4x as long as the other ;)

And also, I will probably never take DOC again, ever. Psilacetin, due to the quality of the trip, length, ease on the body, and relaxing nature of it, will probably be the *only* thing I trip with for some time to come (unless of course something new and highly regarded comes along and I get curious).

BD, you're making me want to try my sample, dammit!

blue)dolphin said:
That's cool. But personally I find 2C-C to be better than 2C-D (smoother on the body and similar otherwise)... but really all the 2C-x chems I've tried, except maybe 2C-E, leave me with the impression that these are an inferior class of psychedelic (compared to some of the better tryptamines, and psilacetin is at the top of the list here imo)..

You'll probably enjoy it though, 2C-D is pretty good anyway.

Well, you got me there; I agree that tryptamines provide a better overall experience. I didn't mean to say anything concerning the beauty of tryptamines in general cuz I prefer them, too.

I was more thinking do I want to pay for a gram of something that I can find cheaper in natural fungus.

JuicyJay said:
Just recieved a sample of 30mg of 4-AcO-DMT. I will test it out sometime and let everyone know how it goes. I also recieved 30mg of 4-ho-mipt :)

What is a proper starting dose for aco-dmt? I'm going to reread the whole thread again for safe measures.

I'm interested in the fact that 4-ho-mipt combined with 4-aco-dmt would be very similar to the natural combination of Psilocin and Psilocybin. I wonder how 5mg Miprocin combined with 20mg Psilacetin would compare to an eighth of shrooms...

Also Poop recommends snorting 15 mg 4-AcO-DMT first time. Experience will last 3 hours. Onset will be rather quick, but with this molecule it takes effect MUCH more mildly compared to the intense coming up on shrooms.

If available, i.v. administration of Psilacetin in the range of 15-30mg would produce INTENSE DMT effects comparable to what Poop has read in TihKaL with i.v. administration of n,n-DMT.
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm, with reports here stating that 8mg orally produced a +3, I don't think I'll be snorting 15mg....

I will most likely eat 5mg, then 10mg, then 15mg. Rather be safe than sorry, and I know how that is :(

30mg iv 4-aco-dmt

WOW is about all I can say at this point. Very similar to DMT. Please dont knock IV until you try it. I wasnt trying to achieve a rush in the sense but I didnt want to trip for 6 hours. This experience felt nothing like shrooms. The peak was longer than a smoked DMT peak also. DMT = #1 all round, but iv 4-aco-dmt is seriously right up there with it. trip report to come soon. cheers....this one is a jewel.

$10 this stuff will be scheduled by the new year/ I can already see the headlines.. "Kids Shoots Up New Drug Bought from Internet, Dies". The author makes sure that people understand how this drug is close to mushrooms, and how this means that mushrooms may not be nearly as safe as we thought. Another article will carelessly state how 2 people "injected psilocuban [sic] mushrooms and ended up in the ER," and the feasability of psychedelic research goes 100 years further into the future...

MadShroomer said:
I'm interested in the fact that 4-ho-mipt combined with 4-aco-dmt would be very similar to the natural combination of Psilocin and Psilocybin. I wonder how 5mg Miprocin combined with 20mg Psilacetin would compare to an eighth of shrooms...

I assume this is the same wisdom that tells you that Heroin and Psilocetyl both give a rush because they have "acet" in them?

You know, acetyl-salicylic acid gives an amazing rush and visuasl better than plain, non-salicylic acid!

I would say that it is already under the drug law as it is an ester of the class 1 Psilocin.Of course you can argue that it is a different drug,and the jury is still out there on that one.But it remains an ester-thats why I stepped back on it.

Further results: 10mg snorted was roughly equal to 20mg oral, with half the duration or less. This was observed by 3 separate people, though one said it was more like 25 oral.

I plan on testing this chemical again today, with 15mg insufflated. I will try to log as much as I can and report back.

hugo24 said:
I would say that it is already under the drug law as it is an ester of the class 1 Psilocin.Of course you can argue that it is a different drug,and the jury is still out there on that one.But it remains an ester-thats why I stepped back on it.

Yes, good luck to anyone trying to convince a judge/jury that 4-AcO-DMT is not illegal.

Jamshyd said:
$10 this stuff will be scheduled by the new year/ I can already see the headlines.. "Kids Shoots Up New Drug Bought from Internet, Dies". The author makes sure that people understand how this drug is close to mushrooms, and how this means that mushrooms may not be nearly as safe as we thought. Another article will carelessly state how 2 people "injected psilocuban [sic] mushrooms and ended up in the ER," and the feasability of psychedelic research goes 100 years further into the future...

I assume this is the same wisdom that tells you that Heroin and Psilocetyl both give a rush because they have "acet" in them?

You know, acetyl-salicylic acid gives an amazing rush and visuasl better than plain, non-salicylic acid!

Despite what everyone said I decided to IV the shit.....big deal. I took a risk (not much of one) and was rewarded in the end for it. What makes you think someone is going to die from injecting 4-aco-dmt? Like I said before, dont knock it until you try it. I wasnt trying to achieve any sort of a rush, curiosity just got the best of me:). I will say however that I felt a strong burst of euphoria seconds after injecting 30mg and then I was blasted into another world that was very similar to DMT hyperspace. The rush was similar to an IV opiate rush, no kidding.

Say what you want, but my actions are not going to speed up the scheduling process in any way shape or form. Some idiot might die from injecting the stuff but I dont see how. At no time did I feel like my life was in danger and I would have never considered visiting the hospital. A trip to the er would be more likely on an oral dose because of the duration. The IV peak was very short. If I had gone to the hospital, by the time I got to the ER my mind would have stabalized.

Do I recommend IV 4-aco-dmt to anyone? no, not really. If needles arent your thing then take it orally or snort it. Hopefully I can write a trip report soon so others can determine if they would like to take on the IV route, but I DONT RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE. Just because my experience was successful doesnt mean yours will be, but I dont invision many complications arising. My first experience with this compound felt similar to shrooms but IV felt much more like dmt. There was entity contact too, even after the peak. Every poster in my room started morphing into faces.

Im done for now. I will definitely be shooting psilacetin again as well as taking an oral dose. IV 4-aco-dmt is on the same petestal as DMT...almost. Hopefully I can try DMT IV one day to compare the effects.

Hey

i was talking to one of my friends today he said his buddy ived 30mgs of 4acodmt.I tried to get the detials but he didnt know much alls He said the person told him it was kinda like dmt

i just ate 40mg 4-aco-dmt 10 minutes ago

ill tell you how it goes.... things are alreaddy elfing

I would love to hear more about the 40mg experience before I try a second higher trial tomorrow. I'm especially curious as to whether there was any physical discomfort as 8-12mg felt VERY safe on the body. I would imagine that since DMT/5-MeO-DMT are endogenous, the body knows how to handle DMT fairly well regardless of what else may be attached (psilacetin, psilocin, psilocybin).

My plan is to take around 16mg or so mixed with OJ and ingested over 30 minutes. I don't expect the OJ to have any effect, its mainly for taste and to smooth the come up. I will be sure to report back, but I imagine compared to the 30mg I.V. and the 40mg oral trip reports coming up, this may seem rather pale in comparison.

I do wonder though if mixing with lemon/lime juice would change the effects in any way, similar to with mushrooms. My own experience with mushrooms has shown that for me at least, powdered mushrooms with lime/lemon juice showed a much faster onset and a much shorter trip (around 2 hours).

After reading countless posts, both here and on the shroomery about if/how/why this changes the effects I think fastandbulbous had the most plausible theory, I don't claim to fully understand what he's saying, but he certainly seems to : ) here's a quote:

"As people have mentioned, using lemon juice means that in solution you have a lower (more acidic pH), meaning that the phosphate group isn't ionized and the amine group is a salt of a carboxylic acid (lower dissociation constant). Both of these increase the speed at which the psilocybin crosses the gut wall, producing a higher plasma concentration and in a shorter space of time.

It doesn't potentiate the drug, it just gets it into the bloodstream a hell of a lot faster (think about the effects from injecting/snorting/swallowing the same dose of amphetamine. It's the same dose, but injection feels stronger than snorting which feels stronger than swallowing; it's all to do with peak plasma concentrations, nowt else)"

Does anyone have any ideas as what may happen (if anything) chemistry wise to this compound in an acidic solution like lemon/lime juice? I may give this a try if there is any plausible reason to, but its not high on my priority list...

My plan is to take around 16mg or so mixed with OJ and ingested over 30 minutes. I don't expect the OJ to have any effect, its mainly for taste and to smooth the come up. I will be sure to report back, but I imagine compared to the 30mg I.V. and the 40mg oral trip reports coming up, this may seem rather pale in comparison.

The best reports don't correlate with the highest dosages, neither do the most profound revelations. Do report back.

As far as the acidic solution, I doubt it will make a difference, but I could be wrong. First of all, your stomach pH is much lower than lemon juice. Secondly, since you already have pure powder and the chemical is not tied up in some fungus, it should be absorbed pretty fast as is.

I don't read that board. Are they still claiming over there that lemon juice increases mushrooms' potency by 5X?