Gallery Guidelines and FAQ - Come here for all your Gallery questions.

Soo are comments monitored or not? When I comment on a picture it shows up right away, but I can't see all the comments people left my pics yet..

Is something wrong with my pics, or are all comments really made to wait for approval, the ones I make just APpear to show up right away to me?

they should all need approved, yes.

there is a bit of a backlog (but only from the past 12 hours, not that many), but i've approved all of your comments that were there. :)

i'm sure the gallery mods will clear up the rest tonight or tomorrow.

Thankie Felix =)

Thouuuugh now I can just see the two comments I left myself on the Tumor pic lol There should be 10 total

I wanna know what people are saying about my freaky neck lump! =-p

OK, as a one-off favour, cos it looks so damn sore, i've approved them all. (it's not easy to see which photos the comments belong to in the admin control panel.)

holy shit dude! :! :( 8o

yeah that's what most people said when they saw it in person, almost every single person 'HOLY SHIT!' lol

And thank you very much!!!! (I've been all over the place lately heh)

I had stopped coming here so much over the last quarter since I had some domestic issues.. but It's really been a big help lately. I never really explored the different areas of the site. Bluelight covers like every aspect of modern society lol

Who needs a therapist? We've got bluelight =p

Dragynfyr said:
I never really explored the different areas of the site. Bluelight covers like every aspect of modern society lol

Who needs a therapist? We've got bluelight =p
absolutely. we are a one-stop shop for all your life issues. :D

I can't find how to get to the gallary anymore.. Was it taken down?

Thanks Felix, sorry I just didn't look hard enough. I just remember before there was a link on the menu bar on the top. :)

I noticed that one of the pictures in my gallery seems to have been replaced with a photo that I did not put there. It's strange because the comments for the original photo, called cacti, are still there but the photo is now of a few lines and some people, not of cacti.

Has this happened often?

Last edited:
^ I've never heard of that happening before. That sounds very strange indeed :\

Couple of questions. First, the poster asking about his or her blisterpack being prohibited with only 2 tabs, why IS there a limit at all (s has been asked but not really answered). Nicky offers that since this is a HR Board, the picture would not really be along those paramters. However, what the fuc^ do explotative photos of prostitutes have to do with HR? People's genitals? It is VOYEURISM. Yet it is allowed.

Limiting the number of substances in a picture is non-sensical. Grabted, some fools would probally begin slamming Galerry with copryrighted pics trying to pass it off as their stash but that could be rectified rather easily via a couple of methods. Ergo, there is no sensible reason to censor such things. I suppose ti is more a comment than a question, although it would be nice to have it actually explained (not by PM so that all might benefit).

Actual question time: My wife, among other people in my life is a member but rarely posts, and has never uploaded a picture. Were i to utilise her bandwitdh allowance (15 pics)this would be technically permissable. However, what would the Mods have to say about it?

I do respect the need to limit bandwitdth (ALTHOUGH it would have been nice to explain this when you cut my pics back, as opposed to suddenly saying after a couple of years that we limit them to 15. Explaining the change in policy would have been grand but that is water undr the BL Bridge as it were). Still, in 100 years my wife will never post a picture, it is just not her thing. i have a ton, see the logic?

Anyway, anything anyone could do to enlighten me on one or hopefully both issues would be great. thanks in advance.

I really CBF to re-explain anything on this lovely Sunday morning. Just thought I'd post to say feel free to upload pics using your wife's account. Unless someone else has something to say about it, its fine by me.

I wasn't crazy, the galleries are dead :(
I was search the link on the top

oh snap

BL Gallery

kroozer_* said:
Hey there. This issue regaurds the BL gallery. I can look around and stuff. Am i not qualified to look at certain materials? Can go to the gallery, but when i try to click on a certain photo, and etc. It says i may not have the qualifications to look at certain material:(. Help would be most appreciated.:)
Just was wondering. And if am not qualified, how can i be? Thanks Bob.

Kroozer_*
2cg

Posting pictures in the gallery.

Hey, I'm trying to post a picture of my dog, and usually I'll see a picture of "Awaiting approval" or whatever it saies, I didn't see anything come up after I tried to upload it? can the mods tell me if they got it??

merged.

checked and there is nothing 'pending approval' and I see nothing from you in the last week.

Thank you, please insert another token and play again.

Ok did you receive the picture of my doggy and horsey yet?