Gallery Guidelines and FAQ - Come here for all your Gallery questions.

rofl=D=D=D
oh deal with me too felix (in the support way of course:D:D)

There should be different limits on drugs according to how they are scheduled :D
Should have been allowed more low-scheduled drugs than drugs like opiates :eek:

scheduled for what? remember this is an international message board, where i live theres no scheduling, all drugs are the same

Last edited:
yeah stupid idea i forgot we dont have schedule here either. sorry
lol

no idea is stupid, suggestions always appreciated;)

What is the point of a photo of a large quantity of drugs anyway? The drug photos are there to be informative for harm minimisation purposes. If in doubt, ask yourself "what does this photo contribute in terms of harm minimisation?" If the answer to that question is "fuck all" then its not going to be allowed :)

Happy gallerying! :D

^ you won't be able to add gallery comments until you become a bluelighter. you will become a bluelighter when you have 20 posts.

alasdair

they should totally make an FAQ for that kinda thing.

hint: post #1 in this thread, number 7. ;)

alasdair - teach a man to fish, etc.

itscalledthrusting, please give it up to 24 hours after your status changes to Bluelighter. The title name change is instant, but the forum permissions may take a little while. The server updates it automatically at some point. I see that you turned Bluelighter just a few short hours ago.

I have a question about an image not showing up:

Recently I uploaded a picture of "LSA (Hawaiian Baby Woodrose) seeds", which is also visible on the frontpage of the gallery but that one is posted in Public Galleries --> Drugs
Now I made a new Album called Various Drugs in my Member Gallery, but when I click on that gallery it says the following:

Home --> Member --> Rexeh --> Various drugs
This category does not contain any images.

Yet the gallery shows an album with 1 photo in it when I am at "Home --> Member Galleries --> Rexeh". Anyone know what is causing this? When I click on the album it's empty, yet I can see a thumbnail. :D

Maybe delete and upload again / other pics sometime? The album is intended for quality pics and it isn't exactly great, so what is best? (BTW: does that 15 image limit still apply?)

Very good question! I don't know whats going on there. I'd suggest deleting the album and photo, create the album again and upload the photo directly into it. Other than that, maybe someone else has a suggestion?

The 15 image limit still applies.

i seem to remember this.
you uploaded the LSA pic initially and then uploaded it again.

i figured either NickyJ had deleted it for some reason or you were churning pics. when i saw it still on the front page.

didn't realize you were testing out your albums.

why do all my pics get deleted?

this is already the 3rd time.. the first 2 where drug related.. but the last one was just a scenery pic! nothing offending or againgst guidlines.

what's up with that?

thanks!:)

*Sigh* :\

This might seem a little radical but I'd like you to consider reading the rules. They can be found hidden in the 1st post in this thread. Because I'm such a nice guy, I'll copy the relevant rule for you:

Beatlebot said:
Gallery Guidelines
6. Each user will now be able to have a maximum of 15 images, this is due to server disk space and bandwidth being over-used.

If you wish to upload any more pics, please delete some 1st :)

Sorry, my head is not where it should be.. darn benzo's :\

AAnyway, i'll delete one and then send one up for "clearance"