Gallery Guidelines and FAQ - Come here for all your Gallery questions.

slortaone said:
i had a picture of a blister of oxynorm, blister of oxycontin, box of 50 valium and some marijuana be accepted in the gallery, but yesterday it wouldnt let me put a picture of 2 oc's a valium and tiny ammount of marijuana up? can someone explain why this is? thanks,
did you get an error message? or are you just waiting for them to be approved?

i can't see any images in your gallery. have you deleted the first lot?

perhaps one of the gallery mods can shed some light on the situation.

5. The Drugs Gallery is for informational purposes. Images of drugs MUST be kept to a maximum of 1 gram of a substance, with only 1 substance per picture. 3 Pills or less (Front, Back and side view only), or 1 LSD blotter.

I can't find the 1st picture to which you refer. Either way, both pics you describe won't be allowed.

i used to have alot of pics in the gallery but i deleted them. The first one i deleted about a week ago, but was accepted well and truely after the gallery changes were made, the second one was a few days ago and it said it was waiting for approval but never happened, for obvious reasons. thanks for the quick response, i'll try contribute as much as i can.

BollWeevil said:
^You must reach Bluelighter status before being able to upload images. To do that, you must first reach 20 posts. You will be upgraded to a Bluelighter shortly thereafter.

Im glad osi asked. I had the same question :\

A few reminders:

1) The software may take 1-24 hrs to modify your account upon reaching 20 posts. Your title may change to BLer, but access to doing BLer things may not go into effect immediately. Please be patient, but also let us know if you've been a BLer for a few days and still can't do things.

2) There is a limit to gallery size (I see B'Bot mentions the 15 images). I'm not sure if there is a memory limit as well (usually not an issue, but there may be one in place). If you are an established Bler and are having trouble, check that you haven't reached your limit - if so you'll have to delete something to make room.

What do you mean by 7. Greenlighters are no longer able to comment or upload to the gallery, this is due to recent problems with trolls??

Pe@ced out my mind said:
What do you mean by 7. Greenlighters are no longer able to comment or upload to the gallery, this is due to recent problems with trolls??
well, just what it says. we've had problems with people creating accounts purely to cause trouble and leave troublesome comments in the gallery. this step has helped the problem enormously.

but never mind - you only have to make another 6 posts and you will have full bluelighter status. %)

go and welcome some other n00bs in new member introductions or something. ;)

Your new privileges will probably kick in tomorrow, don't sweat it.

Clear... But No Bad....

&
as T<3 B
BB said.............

There are reason's fo' dees dere rules...

Read abby Sticky...
it'll imply as such, brosis.

PEACE
UnS
:)

Just a note about churning pictures:

By churning, I mean uploading your picture, then deleting it and uploading it again when it is no longer on the front page of the gallery. This is unfair to other members, to the gallery staff and we find it unacceptable. If we catch you doing this we will stop approving the pic and delete it instead.

If someone has made a comment on your picture that you would like removed, simply report it or PM one of the friendly Gallery staff with a link and a polite request.

We have not tolerated churning in the past and we won't do it in the future.

bloody kids nowadays, eh? 8)

i never even knew such a phenomenon existed. :|

I had no idea it was something intentional, I just thought it was due to mental retardation and therefore no fault of the user :\

I know pics get bumped to the head of the line when someone replies, but yeah, I hadn't considered the churning described by BB. The GALLERY mods have our (admin) support in policing this as she's outlined.

there occured an error when I was trying to upload a photo to an album...
Not Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /gallery/uploadphoto.php could not be found on this server.
This is the message I get....

I have no idea what that means. guineaPig should know tho :)

yeah, gP be tha ninja mastah of the gallery!

seriously, i fear that there may be a disc space issue. i have reported this. now i see it's affecting the gallery i will escalate it further.

^i gotta goto work right now, but if you want me to go on a pruning binge when i get back to clear up some space, i'm all for it.