Welcome

TheLoveBandit

Indefinite break from BL - contact other admin
This forum is intended to be for discussion with BL staff and representatives from other sites on how our site and others can work together for common goals. We appreciate you making the effort to join us here, and hope you find this an open and honest discussion for the benefit of all involved.

Current Access:
All BL Staff
johnboy (enlighten, BL owner)
Sebastians_ghost (MAPS)
earth (erowid)
fire (erowid)
Ravenous Blond (PillReports)
All BL Crew (ex-staff still in good standing)

This forum is now open to all who might be able to help with these projects.

Last edited:
How do we plan for this to work? ver 2009:

Anyone can bring a project in here, start their own thread, and allow any and all to contribute to getting it ready to roll out to the public. If there is a need to bring other threads in here for sharing purposes, that can be done. ALL members of the current BL staff (mods, smods, and admin) have full moderator power in here and can merge threads, move them, or delete them. However, anyone with access to this forum can create new threads or reply to existing ones.

We would hope, as a reference thread is brought in and consumed, it will be deleted to cut down on the clutter in here. Likewise, when a project is complete, we will either archive it or delete it.

Please check your permissions, let us know if there are problems. We are expecting that everyone is professional in this forum, so no moderators are formally assigned. However, the sr. staff will police the place if required, to the extent of limiting people's access if they create problems. Thank you, and good luck to us all.

Good idea. It's good to see the site putting in place the forums that can harness the goodwill of the 1337 great unwashed.

goddamn, we got new forums poppin' up outta nowhere like daisies!
and if you think i cribbed that line from Mulan, you are sadly mistaken.

I really like this idea we need to think on a larger scale to get the HR message out even more, BL can only do so much on its own. On a sidenote I hope earth and fire stop in soon Ive always wanted to say hi and thanks for all of their good work <3.

Oh this is fantastic--I just stumbled on this after not posting here for quite some time.

I might be back here soon in the future.

Just found this lil addition to my bookmarks folder and felt the need to piddle 'pon it on it to make it my own somehow despite having nothing further to add.

/piddle

^ Do you want to check my blood pressure or sell me some clothing?

Perhaps a halfway house could be reached - some compression stockings, perhaps?

Do reply with haste.

Kiss, kiss.
TM