Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Canadian Opioid Users

Dryden Ontario (Pop.8000)

Oxycontin
Methadone
Morphine
Hydromorphone(Dilaudids and hydromorph contins)
Percocets (ppl call em TECS here cause of their TEC marking)
Fentanyl Patches(Rarely...I bet I was the last person to have one in this town!)
Tramadol-usually Free
h Yeah and Heroin comes around Winnipeg about once every 2 months or so...once a month if we're super duper lucky.It's usually a just a tiny tad more expensive then what I've read you all in big cities pay but in my experience it's been very good...I Get Way Higher From a .2 of H than an Oxycontin 80 for much much cheaper.Me and My Friend just shot a .3 of some pretty decent H or brown brown as it was called and we both put 6 milligrams of Dilaudid in the shots...we're gonna enjoy it while it's here cuz Ithink this it the last of it and there may not be more for a few weeks at the very least :( (Winnipeg is not far from my city)

Last edited:
Toronto

Oxy---its a bit overpriced for the high, but around, both in the oxycontin and perc format.
hydromorphone, sometimes, kinda rare, and expensive.
morphine contin...rareish but usually a great deal.
tramadol and poppy pods...via the intertubes.

codeine...T3's seem very common and really cheap, and of course CWE from T1's due to their OTC status, remove the caffeine with a carbon filter seems to make it alot more worth while.

Toronto

Oxy---its a bit overpriced for the high, but around, both in the oxycontin and perc format.
hydromorphone, sometimes, kinda rare, and expensive.
morphine contin...rareish but usually a great deal.
tramadol and poppy pods...via the intertubes.

codeine...T3's seem very common and really cheap, and of course CWE from T1's due to their OTC status, remove the caffeine with a carbon filter seems to make it alot more worth while.

whats this about a carbon filter? go on..

Update: Barely anything in halifax now, alot of oxy and dilaudid in the smaller nova scotian towns and the CB highlands but as far as hali goes, no smack, insane pill prices, this city is turning too shit.

Who the fuck wants to pay 25 or 30 bucks for an d8, seriously.

Montreal is a gold mine for dope, if you can't find dope in montreal you either arent trying hard enough or you're a complete drug noob and should cease trying immediately and find a better hobby, like knitting sweaters.

Montreal and Vamsterdam are the opiate havens of Canada, everywhere else just pails in comparison.

Toronto, opies galore, pretty much anything one could want. Availability increased tremendously in the last year or two.

You mean tons and tons of Oxy. Never seen it this 'alive".

It all depends on who you know right? H is super hard to find cause most people get caught within the first 3 weeks of starting to sell it. Most of those individuals accidently sell it to the wrong person(usually a cop)... So most people don't want anything to do with that.

So I guess you're right, to the average drug user... You probably won't find it.

But yes oxys are everywhere, so cheap and easy to find. Especially if you have hospital friends.

NEWFOUNDLAND

Hey I am new to the city (st. John's) and am wondering if there / where there is an oxy-scene..... I am from Vancouver, which is pretty much a 24 hour superstore but for some reason I am finding it impossible to connect with any opiods here... is there somehting I am doing wrong?S

NEWFOUNDLANDI

am new to Newfoundland, living in St. John's and am feeling a little homesick from Vancouver (I am originally from Vancouver)... I am wondering if anyone from St. John's can tell me about the scene here.. are things mainly Oxys? I am used to really good down which is accessible and inexpensive but during my time here I have not been able to price or even locate ANY opiods.... I I want to know what I am doing wrong... PLEASE HELP

no opioids are muuuuuuch rarer on the east coast esp. NFLD, think where the fuck you are - i.e. look at a map, there's your answer

Wow some people of this site are really hostile... I thought this was a place of good intentions.

lol youre right. i deleted that post
but you have no idea how much ppl like that piss me off...anyway NM

Opioid pills are not rare here but coke/crack is much more common though.

I have had zero luck sourcing opiod pills anywhere .... I met someone today who said they could find Oxycodone and I ended up sitting in a dingy bar waiting and waiting but no luck. You are right there seems to be lots of coke and crack but that really isn't my thing.

I really need to find something soon - I do not want to CWE T1's ever again

Newfoundland.

Percs, Morphine, oxy, the casual dilaudids. Never Seen H or opium . ever..

Coming from Vancouver, my experience stems from some really clean hippie opium and more recently some really clean H.

Newfoundland seems to have none of these, but that's fine.... I just wish I had some access to some pharms for CWE - Oxycodone 5/325 would be perfect.... but everyone I talk to just gives me a weird look...

Heroin is definatly more rare on the east cost, but saying opiates are is sort of a stretch. Sure H is cause it would need to be brought here from BC or Montreal. Which is a waste of ppls time and money when they can sell it in there own province, so not much point in bringing it to us on the east coast. But prescription opiates are far from rare, sure there isnt an open air market(sadly) but theres tons of ppl selling oxys, dilaudids in every strenght they make right up to the 30mg caps, lots of morphine, sometimes demoral. Sure there harder to find because theres no open air market. But there is tons and tons of them around, its just all about who you know.

So definatly dont get worried you'll never find any. There around, ppl are in pain in every province,which means so are pain pills. You just gotta meet the right person, which may take some time, but is definatly possible

THAT is really reassuring ... I have resorted to the CWE on OTC Codine and it is barly worth my time..... it seems wrong to have to grind 20 pills to get a mild buzz and the caff makes me feel like my heart is going to explode.

I have been hanging out in some super seedy parts of St. John's in hopes of connecting with some oxy but have had no luck so far....plus everyone I meet seems dodgy as hell. Where I have been going seems like the right place but I have had no luck yet... .which is funny because I have never before had a problem getting anyone to take my money :)