The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Canadian Opioid Users

[edit: no specific streets/locations please. -@E]

Last edited by a moderator:
toronto: Oxys seem the most prevalant...see some diluadid and some morphine.

illict fentanyl (i.e. cooked by a chemist, not pharm) and heroin seem around as well.

Saskatchewan: oxycontin 100mg (grays ) Dillies I get 180 (4mg) evey 30 days.
No H. that I;ve seen, and of course LOTS of metadone.

ControlDenied said:
im moving to halifax soon. i think there is more potential for an opiate scene there than anywhere... its filled with methadone clinics... i better find good connects!

yup hali is good for pills

Hali is good for fax as well, or so they say (but "they" are fucking arsefucking cuntsuckers. as the English call them)

From Montreal, most people here shoot coke, and coke is like everywhere. I use heroin, got a connect by paying a homeless guy, he got me a #. [edit -@E] I think Im being ripped off but maybe not cause apparently there was a turf war and only one supplier exists. The coke is cheap($) and shitty quality.
Havent found dillies in the area yet, but wouldnt mind finding em.

Ive also been to vancouver, walking along a street weve all heard of, there are people shouting powder, winkwinknudgenudge. But definitely a crack filled area, way more crack dealers and crack heads than anything else. Theres a library you can buy a lot of pills at too.

[edit: price discussion is not allowed. and for the record sourcing is prohibited as well, even through PMs. -@E]

heroin is or very easy or very hard to get in montreal
one month its all over the place, one month no one has it
oxycontin : im lucky to have had been in contact with scripts, caues i dont know anyone who sells pharms

Saskatchewan I get lotsa dillies from DR. also Fentinal instead. I'm on methadone 90mg so no buzz from ether.

heroin in edmonton ab?

Prices i heard from some people are uber ridiculous. A gram for $$$$$... i haven't heard or know anybody else for any source of information on H in alberta, perhaps its a drug reserved for the bikers and their masses, point being i haven't seen of it anywhere in edmonton. If anyone has, then help explain to me why this is! thanks :)

Last edited:
H is expensive in Canada, and drugs are expensive in the Prairies because shit has to get taken their from BC or Ontario/Quebec.

I am sure its around, but probably hard to find, and expensive. Find the right crowd though and you should run into it.

dude

ontario... oxys are evcerywhere... morphine , dillys you cant find ... H is around and available in china white rock or brown powder , fental patches havent seen a lolli yet... pretty much everything but the oxy for some reason is what everyone goes bananas over maybe its because they are the easyiest to get and other opiates are really only effective if you bang.

I used to live in Quebec for school and there was no H anywhere there pretty lame... Lots of booze and parties though! yay

Oh man, i cant seem to find oxys anywhere in Toronto. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

That thing is dryyyyy.
Coke, easy to find
H , never did it so no interested in asking
Tons of weed.

*sigh*

Oh man, i cant seem to find oxys anywhere in Toronto. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

That thing is dryyyyy.
Coke, easy to find
H , never did it so no interested in asking
Tons of weed.

*sigh*

Opposite for me. Tons of oxies. No weed.

Toronto was the shit. now I live out east. truth is, you have to know people