• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-MeO-MiPT Thread

Well, SWIM has 100mgs of this chemical waiting for him at home, as hes currently on vacation until the 16th. From what he's read he do not plan on taking it by itself even once. He will for sure take 50mgs with a couple bowls of dank, as hes experienced with bud and easily can tell how a chemical changes that high. He'll also have LSD and MXE at his disposal. If any that have tried it could chime in on which they think it'd be preferable with that'd be great.

Also, is sub lingual/buccal dosage expected to have as high a bio-availability as oral or insuffation?

Last edited:
Do not say SWIM, it is against the rules here and the main reason is it doesn't help you anyway (bullshit about legal safety is illusions) and it is annoying to boot.

I couldn't comment on the material at this point since the time still has not come for me to go ahead and try it, but plain N,N-MiPT is at hand so who knows. It doesn't seem like the 4-MeO makes for such a special analogue (I mean there may not be an unusual difference), it doesn't look like it metabolizes to 4-HO-MiPT and it's sticking the wrong way for binding like 5-MeO does.

Sorry for swim. I actually first typed it regular then read the rules and misunderstood thinking you did need to use it...

Any more reports out there on this stuff? Seems like a nice, mellow experience... similar to MDAI perhaps, can anyone compare the two?

I can't compare the two, however I finally got around to trying my small amount last night.

I take 10-15mg of Noopept daily also, if that should make any difference.

I took 40mgs orally at 10:20pm, 3.5 hours after dinner. I started to feel first alerts within 20, more of a tryptamine type coming up feeling at 45 and then peaking around an hour or hour and a half? I didn't look at the time because I was at a lake on the beach there playing in the sand. What I experienced last night was nothing like what I was expecting AT ALL. I was expecting very light effects with not much of anything however during the peak the world around me was melting and constantly being shattered by crazy visuals. It was a low light environment obviously, and the visuals were VERY pronounced. Honestly, they reminded me much more of LSD visuals than 4-AcO-DMT or DMT, although they did have some of the insect/reptilian type morphing to them. Standing in the dorm bathroom peeing with three yellow walls around me was insane. All the tile boundaries were moving, along with the yellow color of the wall fairly rapidly changing gradiently (if that's a word, gradually) in a neon rainbow of colors. The CEVs were the some of the strongest I've ever had, I could summon up whatever visuals I wanted in my head on command almost. There were fairly noticeable tracers which I've never experienced on 2c-e, LSD, or 4-AcO. Everything seemed electric and neon, similar to LSD. Also, I experienced Synesthesia! Which I've also never had. On the ride home from the lake while I was still peaking, we listened to some classic dubstep with subs and there were wiggling spirals over the road dancing and swirling and twisting to the music. Oh yes, spirals and wiggling things were common visuals.

The headspace was definitely not as mind-fucky as LSD or 4-AcO however the mental effects were still EXTREMELY strong. I had lots of trouble communicating with the friends I was with in addition to not generally being able to make decisions or comprehend what's going on as is common with psilocybin. Things were very "slowed down" and I totally understood Huxley's comments on Mescaline, being in the total present and now.

Overall, I LOVED it, much more so than I expected to. In my opinion it's a very interesting chemical that has potential.

Oh yes, in addition to very strong visuals, I had very strong auditory hallucinations also. I seriously love this chemical. If I thought of a song I'd start to hear it playing in my head legitimately along with what I perceived to be actual bass in my head when thinking of certain wubs/bass sounds from the car ride.

WORTH THE BUY!

Last edited:
I have some (actually a veritable shitload) of this on the way, and will definitely be posting a report asap.

@Psy997

Are you really sure it's 4-meo-mipt that you have? And not 4-ho-mipt or 4-aco-mipt.
Really wierd for you to have such strong effects compared to everybody else. While 40 mg 4-ho-mipt would surely give a trip like the one you've had.

I'd assume it was as advertised, it was received off the trading post as such. I'll never know though now, it's all gone.

bumping this to the top, im curious about this chemical

Has anyone smoked/vaped this chemical?

I have experience with vaping 5-meo-dalt and 5-meo-mipt, but no mention if this compound is active that way.

Can anyone compare 4-MeO-MiPT with MiPT? The descriptions I've read make it sound similar. I'm considering ordering some because I really enjoyed MiPT.

I got some on the way. Pretty excited to try and will report my findings right away!

From PIHKAL's description it sounds very much like a more sensual MiPT which sounds pretty good to me, psy997's description sounds even better 8)

Yea that was quite the experience I had back in 2012... Still one of the most phenomenologically unique and intense experiences I've ever had.

Looking back with more tryptamine experience, I would bet a decent sum of cash that it was 4-ho or 4-aco-mipt. But, I wouldn't know unless I could try all three to compare now.

Tried it yesterday at 20mg. White chalky powder, fluffy - looks more than it actually weighs.

Started feeling it in about an hour and by two hours it was very obvious! Its such a gentle compound - it feels so transparent and light, unbelievable! :D

No side effects whatsoever (a little BP and pulse rise), hard to fall asleep 6 hours later too. No nausea or stomach disturbances, not even the typical tryptamine come-up, when you feel that reality mashing up and restructuring - it was gentle, nice and fuzzy, as a calm afternoon ocean breeze, not a hint of anxiety, very tranquil experience.

No visuals but overall noticeable brightness amplification similar to AL-LAD in style.
4-MeO-MiPT produces a very special head space, wonderful "organic" euphoria, both physical and mental, body becomes weightless with it too. I enjoyed music on it and was even dancing around because of how much my body wanted to move.

Thinking process is clear and piercing, reading and writing is superb, good body balance too, good energy, definite erotic potential. I see so many uses for this compound! 8)
It feels in the middle of 4-AcO-MiPT and 5-MeO-MiPT - stimulating, uplifting, bright, empathogenic, clear and sparkly.

Three hours in to the trip I took a few milligrams of my home made cannabis oil and then vaporized a lot of it too - man, it felt sooo good! Thats the type of psychedelic you really want to mix with weed! ;)

Summing up the action: come up in an hour, peak by two hour mark, peak lasts for two hours and then gentle come down with being back at baseline fully by the 7th hour. Next day there was a mild pleasant afterglow, similar to 4-AcO-MiPT.

I liked it a lot, really want to take it again today, if I do, I'll let you know how big is a tolerance with it.

I think it will make a good combo with 2C-B-Fly...8)

Nice, that sounds lovely! It's interesting that it's the first 4-MeO-T explored (to my knowledge).

Took 20mg of 4-MeO-MiPT next day, mixed with 3mg of 5-MeO-MiPT to make up for potential tolerance and yes, the tolerance was really observable. I still felt pretty nice but nowhere near the first trial. I'd say, pretty strong tolerance for such mild effects.