• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-MeO-MiPT Thread

Anyone see taking 20mg alongside 5mg or selegline (taken yesterday)? Will there be any adverse reactions?

Not sure if I'm supposed to start a new thread for this sort of thing? There's different rules on different forums. I've either done a good thing by not starting a new thread, or I'm a noob for bringing up dead threads 8)

I did another 50mg 4-meo-mipt on an another occasion while I still had some tolerance from a low dose 2c-t-7 the day before. Rather boring this time and a lot less intense. But I don't find this stuff to have many if any negative qualities. Still a worthwhile substance in my book.

I crash here said:
Anyone see taking 20mg alongside 5mg or selegline (taken yesterday)? Will there be any adverse reactions?

Not sure if I'm supposed to start a new thread for this sort of thing? There's different rules on different forums. I've either done a good thing by not starting a new thread, or I'm a noob for bringing up dead threads 8)

There is a good chance you would be ok since you took a lower dose, and I know you don't really have to watch what you eat on lower doses because it does't inhibit all MAO at those levels, but you have to think if it is really worth it, especially with a chemical that has had so little research done. I would suggest wait unless someone who knows more about these kind of things than me says otherwise.

On another note, I finally got around to trying this stuff at around 45mg. There was some tactile enhancement, I was really giggly, and all around kind of goofy feeling. Nothing visual really to speak of except a smoothing of colors and textures. I could definitely could tell I was in tryptamine world. At points I would really like it and at other times I would be bored. An hour and a half into it, I thought it would be good idea to eat a mushroom I had laying around that was a little less than a gram. It added to it a little bit. I got a few CEV later on, and the general tryptamine buzz was definitely extended, but I would guess it would have had more effect had I eaten it earlier on, with the 4-meo-mipt, plus the mushroom was kind of old. All together, if you want something that might sparkle up a boring night, and don't want to deal with a long duration or next day hangover, some 4-meo-mipt may be in order. But, if you really want to trip, 4-meo-mipt is nothing too fascinating and you may be let down by the lack of intensity. When there are so many more chemicals out there, I probably won't be dealing with any more 4-meo-mipt. Like others have said, its best use is probably as an enhancer for other tryptamines.

I crash here said:

You were correct. Thanks! :) Around here we like to prevent too many new threads from forming because if we didn't prevent it, the front paghe would always be clogged by a bunch of crappy threads that are already covered elsewhere.

Xorkoth said:
You were correct. Thanks! :) Around here we like to prevent too many new threads from forming because if we didn't prevent it, the front paghe would always be clogged by a bunch of crappy threads that are already covered elsewhere.

Yay =D lol. It always takes a while when you start posting in a new forum, they all have so many different rules it's easy to make a bad impression!

Anyhoo, I didn't take the 4-meo-mipt, it's not an rc I have had chance to try yet and trying it when currently taking an maoi is probably pretty stoopid :p .... I really should stop drinking when I take...well...anything lol! Puts me in a 'take everything within site' mind state; not good. By the by, ketamine does not interact badly with selegiline. How do I know? I'm drunk! Hehehe...

I'll add to this thread in a few weeks, I've got 2 20mg caps waiting for me :! <-- Not sure what this smiley is but I likes it :)

Tried 15mg of this material tonight, might have been 20, I can't remember how much I put in the cap; it was a while back. Anyhoo emptied the cap, and dabbed about 2.5mg just to test for interactions with the selegiline I took a few days ago, waited 40 mins; no negative reaction. Took the cap, and can't say I'm overly impressed. Has wonderful anti-depressant properties, and I've been posting on 3 forums at once, but apart from that I haven't noticed anything to spellbinding. Definitely not something I would buy. :(

4-meo-mipt / help

hey guys,
last time i ordered 4-ho-met i accidently got 4-meo-mipt.. so now i'm sittin on it and don't know what to do with it...

i tried dosages from about 10mg up to 40mg oral
the only effects i had were that i got some kind of "upcoming"-feelings and at least a headache..

i looked up 4-meo-mipt in a.shulgins tihkal and the effects shulgin talks about were almost the same like mine, so i know that it is really 4-meo-mipt and there isn't a problem with the quality

http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/tihkal/tihkal39.shtml

now my question is: what can i do with that 4-meo-mipt? does anybody has an idea for a good combination?
can i smoke it?

i've heard that 5-subst. tryptamines are nice to smoke, but i doubt that it works with 4-meo-mipt :(

sorry for my bad english =D
hope for quick answers

so far

no activity over here in quite a while. Anyone sampled this of late? Or did it prove to ultimately be of little interest?

Tried 4-MeO-MiPT yesterday - 30 mg, it was surpsingly pleasant compound, and it exceeded my best expectations.
The onset was quite fast, the peak lasted until T+2:00, and after that I feeled the effects until T+4:00, when I took 1 mg of Phenazepam, and 3 mg to get to sleep.

The compounds itself is a nice, pleasant but very mild emphatogen, in a antidepressant kind of way. There are no muscle tension at all(no bodyload) and body felt very nice.

I think, I'll publish a trip-report.

This report from TiHKAL is closest to my experience:
in TiHKAL said:
(with 26 mg, orally) "This is my first try with this drug, ever. First indications of effects in twenty minutes. Quiet onset, no remarkable visuals, in fact no particular visuals at all. To a plus two within about ten or fifteen minutes more. Body is comfortable, mind-set pretty much unchanged from baseline. No euphoria, no insights. But also, no discomfort. Erotic was extremely successful, and orgasm seemed easier than with other materials. Still no visuals but seemed to be a soft plus three. Music fine. Hard to define exactly how we knew we were in an altered state, because of the lack of visual clues. Body aware more than mind. Would like to explore this further. Perhaps for writing? Nice material. Maybe higher next time?"

it was an interesting report indeed.

i do have a question though, but i dont htink anyone cna answer it. in the thikal report, it says at some point the subject is at a soft +3, yet no visuals, no mind set change.... it is a very strange description, as a +3 should be effects that cannot be ignored, but it seems there is nothing much to ignore.

still, this seems to be in the same vein as the 5meoDALT, no? which is also mild, friendly, and a little bit empathogenic.

im interested, as 4meo tryptamines are usually better on me than 5meo ones.

as a side note, interesting that this compound is this rare, last reports were from 2 years ago?

It was only ever offered briefly to the public. I have a shelved sample of it somewhere that was made a long time ago but I never have the time to assay these things much anymore.

That's not true I think, it is available. Anyway if something is really available or public is a matter of where you draw the line. Still I have no reason to define this as unavailable. Of course the subject of discussions should not veer more towards specific vendors etc.

im interested, as 4meo tryptamines are usually better on me than 5meo ones.

which ones are you thinking of?

As far as I know 4-meo-mipt is the only 4-meo tryptamine.

Are you sure you don´t mean 4-aco/ho ?

Anyone have any combo experience with this chemical? Trials with Methylone proved interesting but nothing spectacular. Just wondering if anyone has any combo suggestions as this compound isn't too interesting on it's own?

This just reminded me to try my 4-MeO-MiPT and plain MiPT. I've to write this down or something - to check what a nice dose would be and weigh it for a good moment. If nothing else, consider this a question what a good starting dose might be?

I haven't seen MiPT on the market but definitely curious. I'm thinking 20mg of 4-MeO-MiPT and 15mg of 4-HO-MiPT might be a nice starting dose this Friday. I don't find 4-MeO-MiPT a complete waste but it's not that spectacular on it's own (max dose, 40mg intranasal) .