• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread

I wouldn't for a moment describe myself as knowledged in anything but, in my limited experience, I find that I feel an initial tingle within a minute or two and then a gentle rising sensation about twenty minutes later. After a few more moderate and well spaced lines, I become very spaced and tend to become obsessed with all things carnal. That may just be me though :).

B9 said:
Yeah those are the people I am talking about!

MDPVagrant ? You really know people who take MDPV to 'study' and don't take it as a drug of pleasure?

If so you move in more exalted circles than I !

Unless you've already experienced psychosis with this substance and have used all sorts of doses all sorts of ways and know how it works for you (although you can always know more) I wouldn't suggest using it as a study aid. I have to combine benzos and sometimes others but during cram time I have been known to use it successfully. Goddamn this one scares me though please be careful everyone. Work your way up from half a mg. The difference in 2 mg for a person like me is scary... -Spaz-

^ Oh yes, it works far too well by that route (I pity any poor sod who'se tried IVing it as they'd be locked into a life of slavery...)

*snip* I'm afraid we're straying a bit too close to soucing here, in my view. BL is not here to give sources even for legal compounds :).

Ok sorry, np :)

Last edited:
I'm not allowed to buy it anymore (official warning from my better half!).. its the first thing i've found that i find really morish and end up doing on skool nights resulting in several days with out sleep! got few 5-6 grams of it too due to the light bulb method so it was getting pricey,.

maybe one day :)

I have used 'speed' some good 20 or so times mostly in 2002, it was never like this speed frenzies lasting for days people here describe.

I am more than obviously not the typical bluelighter, but the experience of people in here might help me enlighten some data I'm unaware of..

I am a regular social drinker, and all of my experiences with speed[even my first real mdma experience, 250mg, all the previous were lame e pills, not had with alcohol, nor did I ever take more than 2 of them] were accompanied by drinking, usually beer, sparsely but durig the whole experience, and tobacco smoking..... snorting the speed, that is

I never smoked pot while on the speed experiences, although some puffs in the mdma experience during the peaking surely potentiated something...

Well, that speed [berlin 2002, source: techno clubs], a white powder was used in the 1/4 ~3/4 gr range.... usually half a gram was used in a tekno/gabba party situation, a quarter when a non rave night was on, in a normal club, etc. More than half a gram was used only a couple of times, on the love parade, or some longer dancing sessions...

Even the times when I took it 2 days in row [with some sleep in between] I didnt feel like repeating it, even if I had the time of my life....

seriously, speed is my stuff... but then again i am not so much into drug lifestyle, don't have much drug friends anymore, and those who I know are not into such stuff I am into [obscure plants, psychelic psychanalysis, dissociatives, serious experiementations etc.], well maybe just a couple of friends but that's it...

anyways, you feel tired and exhuasted the next day, especially if you have danced a lot, so for me the next days is for chilling, letting appetite recover, eat lightly, maybe watch some film, huggies with girlfriend, smoke some pot etc]

I always loved the rush... and seriously, I was empathic with this stuff, well, nothing like my recent mdma experience, but still, I loved everyone! LOL Never the slightest negative thing, a blessing speedy euphoria...
I keep comparing to my recent mdma experience, I think my dose was quite high [I was full on under the effect at 4.30+] and I read that in higher doses, mdma resembles speed.. well it was similar, but the emotional effect of mdma was waaaay different... but it was quite stimulating, but not as much in the body like speed.

Well, no need to say I recently found out about mdpv, and it sure as hell sounds interesting!

Well, what do you think was what I was taking back in 2002, meth / amph ?? judging from the doses... well you never know the purity...

I still wonder how many people indulge in several days binge, but I guess it also has to do with the people you hang around with.

Any feedback/ comments are more than welcome :)

Spaazkaz said:
Unless you've already experienced psychosis with this substance and have used all sorts of doses all sorts of ways and know how it works for you (although you can always know more) I wouldn't suggest using it as a study aid. I have to combine benzos and sometimes others but during cram time I have been known to use it successfully. Goddamn this one scares me though please be careful everyone. Work your way up from half a mg. The difference in 2 mg for a person like me is scary... -Spaz-

When you've worked your way up to 30mg doses administered IM, then you know just how problematic this stuff can become. It's because it's shorter acting that causes all the redosing problems (shorter the half life, the moreish it becomes - the epitome of this being cocaine and the hideous fiending it creates in some)

fastandbulbous said:
When you've worked your way up to 30mg doses administered IM, then you know just how problematic this stuff can become. It's because it's shorter acting that causes all the redosing problems (shorter the half life, the moreish it becomes - the epitome of this being cocaine and the hideous fiending it creates in some)

Yeah ive done via iv. tis problematic and why i wouldn't suggest fuckin with this stuff. wouldn't have thought i would have ever been so irresponsible. I have yet to see someone withg my own eyes use this substance resposibly. At the moment its all i got to study with. damn im SUCH an addicted junky hypocrit. -Spaz-

some of this happened to to come my way this weekend ( the tan coloured variety ).. 2 days awake, constant redosing, my god.. the paranoia, auditory hallucinations were incredible ! whole family out to get me.. well, just get into my room to see if i was awake. imagining people waiting outside my bedroom, constructing pulley systems to hoist themselves up to the first floor to look thru my window and finally the shadow/sillouette people on my wall who i ended up talking too just before falling asleep (thankyou Phenazepam!)...

all a bit much! given the rest of it to a 'keeper who will dispense to me when my better, more sensible other half is around at weekends :)

i'm not quite sure, my scales are knackered so was doing littlle 2-3 cm lines and vapourising it. once i get some new scales i'll weight whats left... i don't think i got thru that much tbh.

but yes, its incredibly irresponsible not to weigh it out first.. i think having someone ]else who can look after your stash when the fiend takes over is handy!.. obviously i'll use that person i future now :D !!

i flushed the rest... i caught myself looking for bits of powder which might have fallen on something! i can't be dealing with that kind of behaviour from myself! :) feel much better for it..

Wow Androoo, that sounds pretty crazy! I've never gone into psychosis like that, it sounds well scary, I was a bit freaked out when I started hearing people having a conversation in my head after over indulgence. Glad to hear that you're okay now :)

Just out of interest, does MDPV have much of gurn? The wiki entry mentions strong bruxism as an effect but I can't see anyone mentioning that in this thread... Also, is there any pupil dilation as a result of use? (or none/little like amphetamine?)

What's the verdict on vapourising MDPV at the moment? Earlier in this thread people had been saying not to do it due to impurities, was that just in a certain batch? (Basically, would it be risky to vap it a few times?) Cheers.

Tried this for the first time earlier, as I got a sample. It's pretty interesting... definitely some euphoria and quite a speedy buzz, I didn't find it made me concentrate loads though, but I was with a friend for a bit. Felt like I could have though, but i'm glad I marathoned my essay sober recently (at last!). I did 3 small bits, I was eyeballing but i'm guessing I did about 3-10mg (drinking beer before and after, about 4 pints), maybe somewhere around 6-7, it's hard to know.

I was pretty careful as I don't have a mg scale, but worked out I have 100mg and went from there. I wasn't expecting it to be quite so moresome with the redosing, although I left over an hour each time, I think I shouldn't have bothered, got a bit jittery especially after the third one. No real anxiety and I don't feel bad now, but i'm still up, despite starting drinking 12 hours ago and having a joint!

Hope I don't feel crap from its after effects, this stuff is kinda interesting. :D at the... horniness potential too!

Sounds like a good evening, Riklet :) Weird how some people seem to really like it but others get very little out of it...

Sounds very nice stuff: a stimulant, an aphrodisiac and good study aid!