• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

MDPV Megathread

I'm enjoying this stuff orally, nothing too hectic(I only took 6mg and I'm 84kg) but it isn't distracting, nor am I tempted to take more as last night when I was smoking it every 30mins. You just work and take pride in doing things well, plus I'm a little less aloof and slightly more talkative, yeah this ain't bad.

What about going the IM route? or plugging?

What is your appetite like on it?
Do you have to remind yourself to eat?
Is it definately more concerntrating than distracting?

apatite?, totally out the window I ate lunch at 11am. didnt eat until 11am the following day. Excluding the pot noodle I forced down at 2pm which made me almost sick (this was due to the GBL, not the MDVP)

Also, I dosed at 8:30pm and could not sleep until 4:30am! I even dosed 1.5ml in desperation to get some sleep. If your taking it, take it early on in the day (3-4pm)

Yes, in my case it was a lot more concentrating that distracting.

"Build a fire for a man, he's warm for one night. Light a man on fire, he's warm the rest of his life." -Anon.

fastandbulbous said:
Thing is, from what i've read of your relationship with drugs it'd very, very quickly turn into abuse and believe me when this stuff turns nasty on you it can make the strongest of people shit themselves. Also, with it being a fairly potent dopamine reuptake inhibitor, the compulsion to redose can reach a level comparable to coke feinding in some people (BTW - well done
AuraithX in resisting a redose, especially if it's for doing work); your relationship with amphetamine does not give good omens as to how you'd deal with this stuff

You most probably think I'm a bastard as I keep posting the same thing whenever you mention a drug, but the image I have of you & your relationship with drugs is very similar to someone I knew for years who eventually ended up a hopeless junkie & alcoholic (actually died several years ago because he got so wasted he passed out face down into a pillow & asphyxiated from it). Don't go down that path as it really is a waste...

Well ive ordered some and plan on controlling my use, and you talk about my relationship with speed, using your analogy of a realtionship, it was more of a week long fling that i got bored of, not a addictive relationship,
you dont know me at all, im going to take this stuff sensible as an aid to help me concentrate and sort my life out for once,
and also i never liked coke when i tried that, did it twice and wondered what the fuss was all about, i just want something with no euphoria, and plenty of concentration and focus so i can get on with things rather that just sit in bed all day long.

Tylerdurden said:
I'm enjoying this stuff orally, nothing too hectic(I only took 6mg and I'm 84kg) but it isn't distracting, nor am I tempted to take more as last night when I was smoking it every 30mins. You just work and take pride in doing things well, plus I'm a little less aloof and slightly more talkative, yeah this ain't bad.

What about going the IM route? or plugging?
Interesting.
So 4mg smoking
6mg oral
5mg snorted?

mugabe said:
Well ive ordered some and plan on controlling my use, and you talk about my relationship with speed, using your analogy of a realtionship, it was more of a week long fling that i got bored of, not a addictive relationship
I'm gonna stick up for mugabe here (for a change ;). There was a huge deal made over the whole 'I've just gummed some speed' episode, but it was no worse than anything I or many other people here have done. And I'm sure some of us have done much worse.

You're a grown up mugabe, you've read all the advice here, and if you do decide to get some of this stuff you will hopefully take heed. :)

Interesting.
So 4mg smoking
6mg oral
5mg snorted?

Yeah, the doses were accurate(a friend's dad is a pharmacist) for all except the smoking part were I got a bit greedy, went home and just started tossing specks in the bulb, confident that G and benzos at hand would knock me out should I take too much.

^ Kay cheers.

Another question. Have you ever snorted above 10mg (at once?) if so, did you get a really strong sense of euphoria during the trip? 'cause so far there are very little people who actually say it has any euphoric aspect at all where as I found it stronger than cocaine. but I'm willing to bet all my doses have been above 10mg

I'm defo. going to dilute this in water next time if it's only a loss of 1mg extra to gain the ability to accurately measure my doses.

Nope, the abuse potential is too big, I'm a stimulant fiend but at this point in my life I really can't afford to go on a bender. I dumped all my remaining powder into water, 'tis easier to behave if I can't schnaff it or smoke it.

I got some pretty decent euphoria smoking it, but redosing didn't bring it back.

Hmm..fair enough, Guess I'll just have to wait until someone else gets a batch :D

and I agree I could easily see myself redosing to keep the feeling if I wasn't so scared of the sketchyness & paranoia f&b and others mentioned

I don't think I will be purchasing again until exam time for that very reason!

Shazam! I've ordered a gram. No idea how long it will take for delivery but I'm looking forward to it :) I've tried it before and found it enjoyable enough. Bit of energy, alertness etc. Should come in handy considering I'm such a lazy shite ;)

I've just woken up, had 8mg in apple juice before getting out of bed, today should be interesting!

Shazam! I've ordered a gram. No idea how long it will take for delivery

Less than you think, I was pleasantly surprised.

Today was fab, F&B put it well,no distracting euphoria, no urges to do more, just pleasure to be had from doing a job well. I ate it a 8:30 and started coming down around 16:30, just perfect! I gradual comedown too.

After 10 minutes I could feel initial effects, it gradually got stronger over an hour. Mugabe if you really want to use it for work I suggest mixing it with water it's less tempting that way.