• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread

Ok, nine hours later and I am still awake, but that was to be expected. But I managed to doze a bit and had weird thoughts, which started to cut each other off, because the other thought was crap anyway. And I had the feeling that this judgement wasn't mine, but theirs.

Just had the first food in 36 hours (apart from water and vitamin/mineral supplements): Chicken-Ham-Pasta. Tasted perfectly normal. Yay!

So my bottom line is: it's good, but I think I took too much too late in the day. 5-10mg after a nice healthy breakfast should be fine though, if I need to be very focused, analytic even, during a day. But I won't test that today for sure :)

Sorry for the one man show, but there is a da capo:

It's now approx. 28 hours and just one hour ago the last effect (a bit of uncomfotable feeling, very minor random twitching) went away. Well, except that I went shopping and was disgusted by even thinking of the (unhealthy) food I am eating usually. I have a weird urge to eat healthy,which goes against my computer freak image.

I bought red grapes, skimmed milk, muesli, Quorn peppered steak... (and hid two special offer microwave burgers underneath all that, so there's still hope). But seriously, is it common for some substances to change your eating habit drastically (at least in a short term), even after the effects are gone? Mineral/Vitamine depletion of some kind?

^ From personal experience I would say so, yes.

After a binge I would much rather go get something fresh from the deli than have something out of a fast-food place.

Just the thought of something greasy fatty.. uargh... and usually I love BurgerKing and Pizza ;)

Hey so what dose's is everyone doing?
And routes you take it?
and colour and type of batch? eg. sticky, this colour that colour
how long is everyone stay up for on this shit and are donig. fucking, party, studying etc.

^ Disagree tho limits - strict limits - need set & properly observed.

Funny, here it's less and less... and for what I am looking for, less of MDPV is more.

^ It wouldn't

I doubt any drugs would, they are there to sniff out bombs.

^ so you're saying it's perfectly safe to transport drugs of any type on a plane? gimme a break. 8)

I got sniffered by a dog in auckland airport in 2000, they took samples of all my clothes and found evidence that an e had been in my pocket.

Doesn't that tell you that these dogs mean business. ;)

EDIT: What happened in the end? Any charges?

It's shit we've prob all had drugs in our jeans etc, would be rubbish to go through the airport and they bust you for the crumbs of a pill which you had in there at a previous date.

I've never even seen a sniffer dog at a airport.

Know several people that have taken drugs on airplanes also, yeah.