Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Classic Film Scenes

Both are great actors - Hopkins, the way he plays this character, is magnetic...for sure C.D. ;)

This old adage. Wondeful movie; wonderful warning.

^Nice!
Incredible and subtle. Outstanding performances by Thompson and Hopkins.
Totally, CD - rare to see that in film now. This production; direction and acting, was pretty amazing, from my perspective. ;)

New-Jersey-Devils-T-Shirt-Worn-by-Angelina-Jolie-in-Hackers-1.jpg

Kate Libby: 'God gave men brains larger than dogs so they wouldn't hump women's legs at cocktail parties.' - Ruth Libby.

English Teacher: I'm not sure your mother counts as a significant author of the 20th century.

Kate Libby: Her last book sold 2 million copies.

English Teacher: [written on a blackboard and spoken out loud] Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Cereal Killer: Ozzy Osbourne

English Teacher: Name?

Cereal Killer: uhh... Emanuel Goldstein, sir.

English Teacher: You, however, are not on my list.

Cereal Killer: Whoa! This isn't woodshop class?

^ =D

Havent seen but want to now.( despite my dissasociation from 90's memories; mostly in forced situations with groups of people watching Tarantino because it was cool). hehe.

A must see film. Not exactly a happy ending plot curve. Drop some Lucy and watch it.

...likes quiet nights-in, listening to music. <3

fuck big bruh, you did it again... always on time with it. my mom made me look away during parts of the movie LOL. <3

and just for fun try this... mute the scene then play this version of the tune...

i originally came to post this scene

MSMR.gif

o/