⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Classic Film Scenes

^Me too 4 shue<3

[video=metacafe;9506029/elizabeth_shue_leaving_las_vegas/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9506029/elizabeth_shue_leaving_las_vegas/[/video]
Elizabeth Shue - Leaving Las Vegas

[video=vimeo;51838520]http://vimeo.com/51838520[/video]

Last edited:
Couldn't pump anymore Holywood into these if you tried.. but they are still quite rich

^Me too 4 shue<3

[video=vimeo;51838520]http://vimeo.com/51838520[/video]

omgosh nsa id forgotten about this film, as i was too young to appreciate it for what it was at the time i saw it.

ms. shue AND a youthful nick cage? no guesses what ill be watching this evening.

thanks for the reminder <3

...kytnism...:|

ps.

...kytnism...:|

^ enjoy.. I Think she should have taken the oscar for that. Powerful movie.. NC took it.. but I think the gave it to Susan Sarandon. Pretty powerful movie. I used to have the biggest crush on ES.

^ enjoy.. I Think she should have taken the oscar for that. Powerful movie.. NC took it.. but I think the gave it to Susan Sarandon. Pretty powerful movie. I used to have the biggest crush on ES.

^
I love that song Ecstasy of Gold.

I don't generally like Westerns, but the "Man with No Name" trilogy (even though the movies aren't related) was really awesome. Each movie got better than the last ending with the well-known The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

For the previous post by kytnism, Leaving Las Vegas is a great film. I haven't known any alcoholics as bad as Nicholas Cage was in that movie, but judging from several episodes of Intervention he completely nailed the role. It's definitely a heavy storyline, but the acting was spectacular by both Cage and Shue. It's too bad he's had so many crappy roles lately. I read somewhere he had taken so many roles, picking up any work he could because he had been spending so frivolously. Hopefully he gets in a better financial situation so he can pick his roles better.

Film has to be ' Snatch' and just about any scene with Brad Pitt speaking - he plays a Pikie and you can hardly understand a word he says, hilarious !

[h=1][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Christopher Walken is very good, in most of his movies imo[/FONT][/h]

Pretty hard core violence here, but a great movie

this contains racial slurs.. i post it for the acting and the scene and not for that aspect

"A young man that you all know as Joe the policeman from the ‘What’s Going Down’ episode of ‘That’s My Momma’"

"A young man that you all know as Joe the policeman from the ‘What’s Going Down’ episode of ‘That’s My Momma’"

LOL

That's my favorite line from that movie. I was literally chuckling to myself earlier today thinking about it. I also laugh when I think of the Soul Glo song

I haven't seen all of them, but Coming to America and Trading Places are two of my favorite 80's Eddie Murphy movies.

Last edited: