• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Opioids (codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, heroin, etc.) and Ecstasy

nightcall

Bluelighter
I know pot is okay to smoke when rolling, cause i do it every time! :)
But i want to know if anyone has done OC on the same day as when on MDMA? Never tryed it.
Thanks
-nightcall-

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, people have done this. LIke any combination of a stimulant and a strong opiate, it is not safe. However, it is not nearly as risky as the infamous speedball (coke + heroin). You should probably do the oxycontin on the comedown from the roll rather than the other way around.

While I generally agree that mixing opiates and stimulants is risky, I have done OC on the tail end of a roll a few times and it's amazing. Once the stimulant effect has subsided, its a lot less dangerous. Plus, if you wait till you're starting to come down, the OC will bring you RIGHT back up and you will probably feel better than you've ever felt before.
Just exercise caution and don't overdo it with either of the drugs.

All I have to say is please be careful. I don't know about that combo but one of my friends just died and he did some OC's and coke. I think he might have had a few drinks as well. I know that your not asking about that, but I don't want anyone to get hurt. Remember to exercise caution when ever you take something.

Tramadol on Comedown

I want to take tramadol 150mgs on a comedown off of a roll. Is that a good or bad idea?

I have researched this personally and havn't found anything to suggest it being a bad idea. The one time I tried it at 100mg, I found it was a very enjoyable way of coasting off the roll. Not that it means its safe by any means. You might want to consider also that some people cannot sleep well on Tramadol. Good luck.

Tramadol lowers your seizure threshold. Once i had a seizure after using tramadol after cocaine. But I took more than 150mg. Just be aware of that, but you'll probably be fine.

Tramadol is a centrally acting synthetic analgesic compound. Although its mode of action is not completely understood, from animal tests, at least two complementary mechanisms appear applicable: binding of parent and M1 metabolite to mc-opioid receptors and weak inhibition of reuptake of norepinephrine and serotonin.

I'm thinking I'll do this the morning after. It sounds like a good idea, but safety could be an issue. I dunno.

Tramadol isn't an opiate but I used to take Percocets after a hard night of rolling, usually 20mg-25mg of oxycodone and the comedown is very easy and relaxing.

vicodin on comedown

Would vicodin be alright on the comedown from a night of rolling?

Also i have a small temperature, will this adveresly interact with my roll, and safety more so?

your fever will probably be amplified a bit, and E messes up your nervous system too, so if youve got an illness you might be sick for longer. stay cool, especially since youve got a high temperature to start with. the vicodin should be alright... i think. i have friends who take OCs on the comedown, and they seem to enjoy it quite a bit, but i dont know about any interactions.

If you roll with a fever, it will prolong the time it takes for you to get better. But if its small, Id do it anyway... thats just me though. I wouldnt take vicodin afterward though, hydrocodone does not help fevers.

well, my fever is down completely now :) .

Also another question, would there be an interaction between mdma and dxm since i took dxm last night?

It's not likely you'll have a terrible or deathly reaction if you space these two out this far, but being that you were previously sick and the fact the two chems just don't feel well mixed together in any form (and I think you feel the effects of a generous DXM dose the next day..some might have different opinions), I certainly wouldn't recommend doing MDMA that soon..

Last edited:
my dose of dxm was 275mg, just a little weak dose. This was at 9pm last night, my sickness has passed along with the fever and i will not be dosing the pills untill 11pm tonight, that is a good 25 hours for the low dose to be out of my system. I think i should be alright, am i correct in this assumption?

Also still wondering if the vics would be good for comedown?

I have mixed feelings on using oipoids on the MDMA comedown. I like to enjoy the comedown/afterglow, and I find that opioids totally overpower this feeling. They leave me irritable and amped if I take too much (over 15mg hydrocodone, 5mg oxycodone). I'd recommend benzos if you can get a hold of them.

I used vikes on the comedown and it feels good but the best feeling is when you mix vicoden and alcohol you keep the afterglow and you feel very euphoric and relaxed.

Oxycontin + E

I'm gonna roll this NYE and I haven't rolled since last NYE, I want to know if it is safe to combine OC's and E, like can I do 20mg of OC, and then take my pill an hour later or is this dangerous???