• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Opioids (codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, heroin, etc.) and Ecstasy

H and E are definetely 2 drugs that are better taken one right after then other (H after E of course) then at the same time
doing the H soon after you do the E will just dull the roll and the smack will pretty much take over and make you not even care that you took a pill
when you cant take the comedown anymore (the longer you wait to do the H, the better it will feel) blow a line or spike your vein and then smoke a bowl and youll be ready to lay in the exact same spot for the next 4 hours or so and it will be the happiest 4 hours of your life

vicodin after a roll

alright, my question is will vicodins pupil constriction work even after your roll is done? i.e. your roll just finished and you drop a vicodin or two will your pupils be constricted? pupil dilation isn't very popular infront of your parents thank you =]

Last edited:
It might, but it depends on how used you are to Hydro and how much MDMA you've taken.

Do your pupils contrict a lot when you take a couple of Vics normally?
Best way would be to take a couple of Vics and then make sure you are in a well lit room afterwards. If desperate, turn a couple of bright lights on and stare at the ceiling about 2m away from the lights (DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY AT THEM!!!) for a while. It'll kick in your natural contriction mechanism and they should return to normal after a few minutes. Works for me when I've got to go see my parents. If you remain in a well lit area afterwards they won't redilate. If you go back into a dark room then they'll reexpand to their overly large size.

yeah, they normaly do constrict to pin-dots. i'd probably just roll on one pill then chill because i won't be going home i'm just paranoid about being caught, it sucks. thank you for your reply =]

dont quote me on this...

but i remember reading some article linked to by errowid, and also some info on here, about how opiates protect receptors from toxins - like the way excessive amounts of seretonin toxify your seretonin receptors, and can help protect them during the comedown and the days after - not to say do a bunch of dope when ur roll is finished, but a decent amount when the E is said and done with and then perhaps the next day. can anyone verify this with some medical info? ive tried asking about it several times in Other Drugs but it always gets no responses.

*note that opiates are very physically addictive and taking them constantly will get you hooked

I always pop a few lorcet once I feel the comedown coming on. In about 20 minutes, I feel absolutely wonderful. Not peaking or anything, but the comedown feeling is gone and I can enjoy the residual shit. But hydrocodone hypes me up, so I'm bouncing off the walls and trying to make everyone comfy...not to mention raping my husband for hours on end :p

Vicodins are the Shizzznite after a roll!!! They are the only things that take me gently and seamlessly from the beginning of the come-down back to a completely normal state where I can immediately resume normal sleep and appetite.

As for the links on erowid, at this point I wouldn't take anything serious about one narcotic helping out another, at least on a harm reduction level. The straight forward, unadulterated specific research just isn't there yet.

OldSkool78 said:
...not to mention raping my husband for hours on end :p

Damn!! Let me know when you're divorced and available! ;)

DJDannyUhOh said:
Damn!! Let me know when you're divorced and available! ;)

I think he's locked his heels in :p

We do have a rule tho when we wig.."everything is good..no getting mad at the other for what is done on X"
Has turned a little orgy like a time or two cuz our place always seems to be the safe house of sorts.

Soooo....move here and come frolick wif us :p

Don't most people have lotsa sex after X??

lol, niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;D my post turned from "vicodin after a roll" to "come here and have sex after a roll" ;P hahaha

OldSkool78 said:
We do have a rule tho when we wig.."everything is good..no getting mad at the other for what is done on X"

I like that rule! I'm in Chicago though. :(

As for sex on E, most of the time I'm way too happy and feelin' way too good off the mental and body buzz I get to wanna have sex. For me, sober sex feels the best anyway. Besides, when I roll it's difficult to get an erection anyway.

supergeorge - sorry I went off subject. I saw a post about a female that likes to rape for hours and it caught my eye. LOL

Last edited:
It was more in jest...:p Although I am a friendly person while wiggin, but he's the only one that gets the goods.

that's good to know =] e and opiates are some pretty cool drugs.

Dont take that as fact, as I dont have any scientific info to back it up. Its something ive heard, and to me (someone with no medical background) it makes sense. I also no that cannabinoids have been proven to protect from certain neurological damage.

Can anyone help me out with this heroin and mdma info? Like I said, I asked several times in OD and my post(s) was ignored/no responses.

oooh, i'll test it out. i'm not sure when though. only because i wanna see if the vicodin will make my pupils go down to a normal size.

I can testify to the fact that hydrocodone takes away virtually all the negative effects of the come down. It brought my roll back for a while in a very subtle, relaxed way. (Yes I've done it alone so I know the difference in the highs). I can only imagine that oxycodone would be even better for the come down.

well, did it make your pupils smaller? like normal size to constricted instead of dilated? the taking away of negative effects sounds great to me though.