• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Opioids (codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, heroin, etc.) and Ecstasy

I've never done H, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be to fun to have a nod going then Taking some Ectacsy, and having all that energy, but still be really laid back off the H. Although I could see the use of H as your coming down off your xtc.

whatever you do Be safe and have fun =D

check out dancesafe.com under setting for party information

sorry phinerone
im a newbie and didnt know sorry

Last edited:
Don't mix E and H for your first time with both drugs. Stuff like H can be a dangerous thing dosage wise for first timers without the added MDMA side.

H would be far better for the comedown if you have rough next day, but for first timers you don't get a comedown really.

I know Twominds has done MDMA/Meth followed by Heroin loads of times, so hopefully he'll see this thread.

dj2tall_wunderboicv2 said:
...as of now I havent suffered any medical conditions, but it can cause parkinson disease in later years and severe depression I am 21 and have been VERY lucky that evrything has come out ok medically, physically, and emtionally
"can cause parkinson disease"???

There is no scientific evidence, nor is there any statistical data, which indicates a connection between parkinson disease and MDMA use.

Ecstasy may have the same effect as Parkinson’s disease
Parkinsonian symptoms could be the price to pay for a single “ecstatic” night (Sunday, 27 October 2002)

A team of researchers of the Johns Hopkins University at Baltimore have established that three doses of Ecstasy over a nine-hour period, a dosage that reproduces what a teenager can take in a single night, are able to destroy 60 to 80% of dopamine neuron endings in the striatum in monkeys. During their studies one of the monkeys actually died for unclarified reasons. The damage reproduces the pathological picture in Parkinson’s disease, which becomes symptomatic after 80% of dopaminergic neurons in the substantia nigra in the striatum have died. The damage does not appear to be permanent, as it involves neuronal endings that can be reproduced, but persists for weeks. These findings may easily apply to humans and provide further evidence of the toxicity of Ecstasy, which is to be considered an extremely dangerous drug.
www.wpda.org
ectasy not only uses serotinin also dopamine <<
Do the research

actually some rolls already contain traces of H thats what gives you the SMACK out feeling.

In fact heroin has only ever been found in a single lab-tested pill, and that pill appears to be a hoax. No pills collected off the street have ever been found to contain heroin.

currently i dont use as much maybe every 3months or so and was very lucky I didnt get hooked.

Though MDMA is a dopamine releaser and therefore has addictive potential, in most cases it is self-limiting as repeated administration of the drug produces vastly diminished returns.

Do the research
I have, and as VelocideX stated, the entire study was invalidated (and Dr. George Ricaurte's previous studies have been under question by the scientific community for some time).

On top of that, recent studies (which didn't "rely" on NIDA funding) have demonstrated little or no neurotoxicity resulting from MDMA use.

Go back and read the current research (and the scientific criticism of previous "massive dose" research).

Last edited:
I love the bio :)
"cute SINGLE 5'5" 130lbs 38-D big hazel eyes- tan firm body- looking for sexy XTC man "