• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Opioids (codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, heroin, etc.) and Ecstasy

Do it the other way around for a better time. Take your roll(s) first. Oxy is great for coming down, but taking it before rolling not only conflicts with the energy from a good pill, but is also a bit harder on your heart.

The actual danger from a low dose during your roll is probably very small, and I am not sure if anyone has actually quantified it beyond 'no uppers and downers at the same time'. I have in fact tried exactly what you are proposing, and I now use oxy after rather than before.

The absolute best time for your first dose of oxy is when you are certain you are down and you are just barely starting to crash.

Oxy right at that point is better than the first roll, in fact. Save it for after--you will be glad you did, believe me.

Like Synchrojet says, save it for come down. It'll be a much nicer way to glid down. If you do it the other way you'll be coming down off both at the same time and it'll seem like a bigger drop than if you take the Oxy after the MDMA begins to wear off.
I'm going to see if Codeine (only opiate I can lay my hands on) smooths the after effects this evening :)

I have never done oxy and E, BUT I have done vicodin with E like this. Abot three to four hours B4 I rolled I took 20 mg's of V (I was at work) not knowing I was gonna roll that night. So I snorted half and swallowed the other half pill of E. about 20 minutes later and was rolling the hardest I have ever before. Others who were doing the same pill could not believe how hard it hit me, I was also doing a pill a month or so at the time.
Subsequent attempts at the same admistration proved to be the same, I would always roll harder except for when the pill was very speedy, which makes total sense (up plus down = cancel?).
So for smacky pills, like the green gators or any that make ya smack yer gums more then clench yer jaw it worked great for me.
I was later told that this is a dangerous combo and that your heart has a very hard time handling the load. I was running 70 miles a week at the time and was in great shape so maybe that helped me out.
In summation good feelings at the time, not sure how safe it is.

In two experiences doing this, it didn't even seem worth it. Each tme I did this; took 1 pill, waited 30 minutes, took the oxy, waited 30 minutes, took another pill. Each time, the roll negated the opiate high. Though I will say this, I had almost no jaw clenching.

i have a pretty steady supply of OC so ive been able to experiment with it quite a bit. save your OC untill you are down far enuff off your roll to eat something, oc on an empty stomach isnt the best idea. of course time is very relative to how your body reacts to the pill youve taken, but the way it usually works for me is that about 2-3 hours after my last pill i eat a little something, even a slice of bread or something to protect your tummy for a bit then chew up the oc. drink milk if you can or some OJ and youll have a pretty smooth comedown. dont do anything like interchange them [e,oc,e,oc] that just fucks your system over and you wont get anything accomplished. remember, mdma is a stimulant, oc is a depressant, mixing is something you want to be carefull about.

Whats up S, this is Matt =D

I'm prob going to be doing OC on my comedown too, ill let you know how it turns out.

I do this combo on weekly basis. Save the Oxy for the comedown and you won't regret it.

I've tried mixing the two on numerous occasions and it didn't feel even the slightest bit different from a normal roll.

Heroin and ecstacy

These are purported to be the most pleasureable drugs you can get.

Would combining them make the most pleasureable experience you could possibly imagine (supposing it was your first time on both drugs and the H didn't make you sick)?

i heard injesting hero isnt a good method of administration at all,,,,,,correct me if im wrong

How can you tell if you have a good pill when there would be a lot of fakes (I would imagine)?

taste, smell, press, and overall pressure of the pill are all characteristics to distinguish the quality of a pill