• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Opioids (codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, heroin, etc.) and Ecstasy

PureLife said:
We used to do this thing we called "china flipping". You wait until your peaking hard on your roll, and then just start chasing fentanyl (smoking). The experiences were always amazing. Your nodding out, yet your carrying on amazing conversation and loved up to the max. Its probably really dangerous.
Yeah,it is very dangerous.Fentanyl is one bad mo-fo.For an opiate niave person,a little bit can be really bad news.

On new years, I took one pill of e then railed on OC and took a vicodin. It really chilled out the roll (they were DVD's--methbombs). Anyways It may lower some of the effects of the roll but I found it to produce and amazing body feeling.

Most of the times I do MDMA (not E) these days are in combinations. My favorite other than the candyflip is probably the combination of oxycodone and MDMA. I'm not sure how these synergize so well, but they just do. They seem to negate the negative side-effects that each produces: no more jaw clenching, not as much body temp. problems (despite what other posts seem to suggest), and the itching becomes quite pleasurable.

The only downside to note is that once I start doing it I have trouble stopping; it just seems like it'll never get bad. This of course leads to a pretty brutal comedown, but that's nothing 1-2 valiums can't help with. Also, I find the opiate nod with this combo is absolutely outstanding. Instead of being this overwhelming feeling of sedation you have a lot more control. You can pull yourself in and out of the nod at will more or less. Smoking copious amounts of pot is also much much fun :).

There's a lot of posts about how dangerous this could be, but honestly me and my close friends have done this over 4 times each and it's been great and didn't seem to be much worse on my body than MDMA alone.

phinerone said:
i heard injesting hero isnt a good method of administration at all,,,,,,correct me if im wrong
No, heroin is most often injected intravenously. Also can be sniffed in powder form or smoked as tar.

Bad_Boy_Blue said:
These are purported to be the most pleasureable drugs you can get.

Would combining them make the most pleasureable experience you could possibly imagine (supposing it was your first time on both drugs and the H didn't make you sick)?
I wouldn't see these two mixing well at all. Heroin+meth IVed was very euphoric; but these two drugs mixed, IMO, would not give most people what they would consider to be "the most pleasurable" experience. Opiates taken on the comdown from MDMA can be nice though.

toadrush said:
They seem to negate the negative side-effects that each produces: no more jaw clenching, not as much body temp. problems (despite what other posts seem to suggest), and the itching becomes quite pleasurable.

Hrm, I may be weird; but I like my jaw clenching and all my muscles being tense and twitching with energy when I roll. Suits my style of dancing at raves well and I generally like the amphetamine-like physical effects that come with MDMA.

In regards to the OP, I shot 30mg of morphine coming off of a couple rolls earlier tonight and it was a very nice way to mellow out. I don't really like taking an opiate while I'm still high on MDMA and visa-versa though. Just on the comedown.

Opiates & E

what's it like? complete waste of time? does one out-power the other or is there a synergy that goes on?

I only use codeine, but in terms of the amount of that enzyme i have the converts it to morphine. . It seems I've been particularly blessed, cos I LOVE codeine. =D

Well if your saying that codeine somehow affects you as strongly as morphine does that you would be essentially mixing morphine and mdma.

If the buzz that you get from codiene is as strong as the one you get from morphine that mixing the two would resemble a potent goofball. X is one of the stronger stimulants and morphine is a very potent opiate, not to mention that x has intense psychadelic properties as well.

I've taken 2 10mg hydros one time for an x comedown. My tolerance to opiates is very low so to me it was very nice and I eventually just feel asleep in an invisible blanket.

codeine probably doesnt affect me *that* strongly,

I just didnt want people to tell me 'youre wasting your time with codeine'

anyhow, I think I'll take it just when I start to feel the peak of the pill fading.
Sounds delightful from your description. . . I've never heard the term goofball either. . lol nice 1

goofballs can be very euphoric for some people and very nauseating to others. I personally puked my ass off when I mixed adderall and tramadol and those are suppose to be two of the lighter ones.

Don't let others tell you what drugs you should like, everyone has their own preference. It's most likely not going to do shit for most drug users but it's definitely a fairly safe thing to do. Codiene is the lightest opiate, just watch out for that apap though since all codiene pills come with it :(.

whats this apap business?

I use nurofen plus which is ibuprofen / codeine. . .and always do the extraction to remove the ibuprofen

some codeine comes with apap which is acetiominophen rather than ibuprofen. They both practically do the same thing and both are life-threatening if taken in extreme excess. If your only taking like a couple of codienes it shouldn't be a problem. I just figured I might tell you since some people actually do take a lot of codiene to get fucked up since it's so light but yet end up taking a huge dose of apap or other anti-inflammatory. Doing this might cause you to puke up what you took, a trip to the emergency room, or even worse.

If your only taking a couple I doubt you need to do the extract since you would only be exposed to a little of the ibuprofen.

MDMA + Oxycodone

Is it a bad idea to mix MDMA and oxycodone? I was thinking 40-60mg of oxycodone (IV'd) and then later dropping 3-6 rolls. Or taking the rolls first, I haven't decided yet. Anyone tried this combo?

I'd do it after a roll... personally what i've been using lately are the Fentanyl lolipops after the complete roll it makes it much more pleasant!

niro said:
I'd do it after a roll... personally what i've been using lately are the Fentanyl lolipops after the complete roll it makes it much more pleasant!

^^^it's the way to go. For me heroin killed the roll for me, its very hard to describe but it made it too mellow. For me the heroin high kinda tried to fight the E high. There wasn't any synergy during the roll/trip.
Try waiting till you feel like shit towards the comedown. It truly soothes the after-roll, especially if you're IV'ing it.

I think thats the major buzz kill about the doing opiates first because I always get pissed that I didn't save it for the comedown..

unless you already ate you're pills and shot your dope
and
by the way 6 pills is a lot to drop to start, you must be getting some shit pills.