• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Benzodiazepines (Xanax, Klonopin, Ativan, Valium, etc.) and Ecstasy (mega-merged)

XsteveX

Bluelighter
A friend of mine is wanting to try X but she is taking Zanax would it hurt her if she was on both at the same time? If anyone has any exp on this please post...
steve

Xanax is a downer.......Used to help her with anxiety I'm assuming? Since its a downer, it will probably bring down the roll a bit, but its affects are not long term.....Just have her not take any before the roll........Its definatly not dangerous to combine the two since there is no synergy. The E will probably take care of any anxiety she needs the Xanax for.......However Xanax could come in handy after rolling, help take the edge that somepeople experience coming down.

THIS IS AN AUTO MESSAGE!
Stop all medications two weeks before rolling..
If taking SSRI's, start with in 6 hours of the comedown..
Why do people still ask this question...
Really, stop all meds before doing any drugs...
common sence!..Right..!!??
------------------
Tha Mechanic
Aka - Dj Sean Paul
------------------

Ummmmm....DJ, LOL!!!!! 2 weeks for Xanax? Don't post unless you know what your talking about. Xanax is a benzo with a really really short half life!!!!!!! She should just not take any Xanax THE DAY OF! Xanax is not a SSRI, I don't know what you think it is, but it is a benzo. Maybe your thinking of something else. Xanax IS PERFECTLY FINE to take with E. In fact you could take THEM BOTH AT THE SAME TIME. And nothing bad would come of it. Might bring down your roll though like I said. Common sense? Obviously you have none if you post information not applicable to the current situation. To summurize.
XANAX AND E ARE PERFECTLY FINE TO CONSUME TOGETHER!!!!!!!!
If you want to optimize your roll though, don't take any the day of! When you start coming down though, you might pop a few of them to help you come down and rest easier.

My bad....Thought it was an SSRI...
You didn't have try to "be little" me though..It just shows insecurity on you're behalf..
I have no problem admitting I was misinformed,
and I'm glad you were able to get a laugh out of my misinformation...
Tha Mechanic
Aka - Dj Sean Paul
------------------------------
Mechanix Drum & Bass Workshop http://djseanpaul.tripod.com
------------------
Tha Mechanic
Aka - Dj Sean Paul
------------------
[This message has been edited by Dj_Sean_Paul (edited 18 February 2001).]

Its ok. I appologize for "be little"ing you. You said "all meds" though. :)

Its all good...
Its hard to know really what is safe and what not!
I figure two weeks is well done for all meds..
I had to actualy look in da book to learn about Xanax being a Benzo...
Now if we didnt know that, then wedd all be screwed....
Tha Mechanic
Aka - Dj Sean Paul
------------------------------
Mechanix Drum & Bass Workshop http://djseanpaul.tripod.com
------------------
Tha Mechanic
Aka - Dj Sean Paul
------------------

I know about Xanax because I love pharms hehe....Benzos and perscription narcotics are some of the best chemicals around :)

can you feel the love? haha. keep up the good work deus
------------------
Roll safe and dance like it's goin outta style

Xanax and E

Has anyone taken these in combination. Or is Xanax just I good comedown..

i was wondering the same thing, i used to take them to come down, because when i crash i crash hard. . . xanax helps me get to sleep, sleep hard, and it lets all my muscles relax, so i find it to be a good combo, but i am no expert. . .someone once told me that was how elvis died, not from E and xanax, but just a combo of extreme uppers and etreme downers. . . so i really don't know, hope someone here has a knowledgeable answer, cause i'd like to know too!

I would save the xanax for the comedown. Taking a xanax with E would just dull the experience.

Theres no point in taking it with the MDMA, save it for the end, its a benzo (right?) and they feel quite nice after a heavy night out.

if you take it together at the same time, it could lessen any negative effects you would have if you freaked out or the roll got too intense i think.

Ok..here is my take on Xanax and E. I don't agree with taking them together. I can't imagine exactly what you would feel. It is great to take Xanax on the comedown of E because of such an extreme high you feel when on E. One night I had no intentions of rolling, I just wanted to chill. A friend came over and gave me a 10mg Xanax(hehe aka blueberry or football)! I took it and started feeling all AHHHHH..LOL! About an hour after taking it, hubby(mystryman) came home from being out and shows me and my friend a handful of E pills...YUMMY! Couldn't resist, so I took one! Wow...what a feeling. I don't know about you but when I start to get on from E I get real tense and just an uncomfortable feeling(if they are good pills). Well this wasn't the case. I had the whole ahhh feeling from the xanie but yet I was ROLLIN FACE! It was great. I would do it again if I had the chance. I was all happy and gitty and ahhh from the xanie and yet rollin super hard. So I have tried taking it before hand and taking it after and both is a great feeling. I guess it will be different for everyone because some people get wrecked off a 10mg xanax. For me though it was great! Happy Rolls and be careful!!! :)

Xanax before Rolling

Any of you have tried to take some Xanax before your E? To get rid of pre-roll jitters/ anxiety.
If so,how was it? How much did you take? Did it kill your roll or made it better? Any anxiety at the comedown?

Thanks

"Any of you have tried to take some Xanax before your E? To get rid of pre-roll jitters/ anxiety. "

You don't like the anticipation and pre-roll jitters? I'm sorry..Never thought anyone would hate it enough to take a Xanax to kill it..To answer your question, no I haven't, and I wouldn't really reccomend it either..It might help you with your problem initially, but do you still want to be all relaxed and out of it when your bean kicks in with it's euphoria and energy? You could look at in the light that the Xanax would be wasting part of your time feeling the beans.. I really wouldn't want to kill that bomb speedy feeling when a bean begins to kick in, but to each their own..Coming down is a completely different story..That's always when I divulge into my k :)..

No, I don't like the anxiety before rolling. I think someone said here that he was taking a valium in the afternoon before rolling and was wondering if anybody tried xanax.
Not right before taking your roll but hours before so that it would not kill your energy but make you have a cool, relaxed evening.

you're better off saving the Xanax to help with the comedown after the roll.

unlike most people, As the quality of pills has gone down since I've been rolling I find the taking xanax wilst rolling throws me into a pure salad world.I'm not just talking about talking salad, I mean full on walking a dream sometimes, sure the talking is there but the effect is so worth it. Now I don't remember as much as I should about these nights:) but it helps me get to a higher peak than the pills themselves.Some people don't think it is such a good idea to mix things of this nature, and they're most likely right.That type of call must be made by you. You have to be smart about it, you know don't take a hand full of xanax and wash it back with a handfull of beans.Take your normal dose of each..I would try to take them right at the same time.. But as for the jeters and such ..i feel that is have the fun of it, the waiting..the hopeing for the night of a life time...Be safe Rave hard

Chicken

Last edited: