Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last movie you watched?

Pirates-of-The-Caribbean---The-Curse-of-The-Black-Pearl-Poster-C10116543.jpeg

Pirates_of_the_caribbean_2_poster_b.jpg

LOVE this trilogy lol.

Granted the first installment was one of the greatest movies ever, it is still, an incredible trilogy. :)

Three Kings last night....probably would have enjoyed it more if there wasn't another war going on now.

we watched black snake moan, and i really enjoyed it. it wasn't what i expected...i was anticipating a dark comedy, after the "i aim to cure you of your wickedness" ads i saw. but it was a pleasant surprise. samuel jackson is his usual wonderful self, and ricci show again what a good little actress she is. the redemtion tale has been done before, and is worth watching again in this film.

fengtau said:
Frankie and Johnny. It was on HBO and it was awesome!

862243~Frankie-Johnny-Posters.jpg

I really like this too.

Last movie I saw (in the theatre) was Bourne Ultimatum....twas ok. Movie I saw last night on cable was parts of Hostel (lol) and Scorcese's CAPE FEAR!!! which I hadnt seen in quite some time.....a huge favorite.

180px-Max-cady.jpg

Who here thinks Robert de Niros accent was: Good, Passable or just plain annoying? I want your opinions!

Robert De Niro's accent was great in Cape Fear. I mean of course it was OTT. But that's partly why I loved it so much. Even the way he played the role was exaggerated and camped up. Funny and menacing at the same time I thought. And there's nothing more terrifying than seeing him dressed up as a Spanish woman on the rampage =D : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=alkhKi22oVc

Now, just so I don't derail the thread. The last movie I watched was:

B0009GV9FK.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

http://imdb.com/title/tt0096251/

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=G6GPYaeAAQ4

OMFG, I was literally hiding under the covers with this one. The most frightening thing I've seen in a long time...and I loved it =D . It was kinda like a Japanese Eraserhead, but a bit faster paced. I absolutely loved the score too
14.gif

Before Sunset and Before Sunrise....

I like these movies, they are really great when you are feeling all touchy/ lovely or when you just want people to tell you how everything is so unoriginal, boring yet great

Ravr said:
Before Sunset and Before Sunrise....

I like these movies, they are really great when you are feeling all touchy/ lovely or when you just want people to tell you how everything is so unoriginal, boring yet great

cool. maybe you can post in a thread i made ages ago about these lovely movies? =D it's quite lonely in there.:(
Before Sunrise / Before Sunset

last movie i saw in the theatres was "the simpsons".

bought "blades of glory" last night and watched it......eh. :\ i'll give it another go as it was quite late and the a/c was running most the time and i couldn't hear. just didnt' think it was as good as it got hyped up to be.