da moderataz suk ballz

Status
Not open for further replies.
skydancer said:
Hellu this is the support forum, right?

Can u plz give me some support?

i just posted and my signature wuz erased

OMG and u have totaly made teh gallerry teh sux , why does it have a maxsimum, this must surely be a nazi action?

I dunt understand why, can we please start up a discussion to rehash all da arguments? :D

PLZ relpy soon

I guess if you really try hard, you could still have some kind of a 'signature', but it's not quite the same...

da adminz are worz

why bump this, the OP is obviously some lunatic that knows nothing about the Blue Light!
Probably a net-policecop or something

He should be force fed mushrooms and raped, he sounds european too so he is probably gay

Fucking weird thread. Why is the ibogain banner not aligned properly, it bothers me.

Splatt said:
why bump this, the OP is obviously some lunatic that knows nothing about the Blue Light!
Probably a net-policecop or something

He should be force fed mushrooms and raped, he sounds european too so he is probably gay
Are you a yankee homo who tries to cover it up by calling others gay? Yeah you are :D

Ahem, P'naut....he's an "Aussie homo who tries to cover it up by calling others gay" ;)

And if you had history before 2006, you'd probably catch the fact that every word in his post has much more significant meaning, and a lot more sarcasm of real events....you'd be amazed what those Aussie's can pull off for humour at times.

swilow said:
Fucking weird thread. Why is the ibogain banner not aligned properly, it bothers me.
I heard through the grapevine that it would (bother you) and immediately assembled a task force to make it so. :D
(work in progress, swilow)

on topic... it's been a while (since I've had my ballz sukd)

swilow said:

I was wondering if it was just me.

Pissing me off too.

And yeah I dunno what ails this thread but seems to date waaaaay before my time lol

^I am learning to live with it however...the banner thing. However, my OCD isn't...:)

What ails this thread is people all up in a weird code-like code.

swilow said:
What ails this thread is people all up in a weird code-like code.
Let it be. Bad Bad Leroy Brown. It's been a hard days night. All Night Long. Never Again.

Fly Me to the Moon. Dark Side of the Moon. Looking for a Place to Happen. I got drugs in my pocket. A Pocket Full of Miracles. Oh What a Feeling. Just Can't Get Enough.

Sing it! ;)

SA said:
I got drugs in my pocket

and I don't know what to do with them ...

(drugs in my pocket, drugs in my pocket)

I got drugs in my pocket ...

am I really through with them?

LOL

I haven't heard that shit in a MINUTE ...

<3

(willow srsly this is a weird thread)

SomeKindaLove said:
And yeah I dunno what ails this thread but seems to date waaaaay before my time lol

It makes even less sense unless you realise that half the people who posted in here are former admins; some of them were admins at the time they posted - whereas some of us who are now, like me, weren't.

But yeah, lot of in-jokes and general stupidity. :D

TheLoveBandit said:
Ahem, P'naut....he's an "Aussie homo who tries to cover it up by calling others gay" ;)

And if you had history before 2006, you'd probably catch the fact that every word in his post has much more significant meaning, and a lot more sarcasm of real events....you'd be amazed what those Aussie's can pull off for humour at times.

if by humor you mean inspiring another crocidile dundee movie then I get your point :p

or was that an actual biography =D

A Pill I Will

yahoo.jpg

My lack of understanding induces sensations like this:
dawson-crying.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.