Yes coca no cocaine

SilentScience thanks. Just having fun. And if you can't make fun of coke users who can you make fun of?

Wow! Best of Bluelight on my first thread. I just got a rush like I railed the ground up pubes of Pablo Escobar. It is truly an honor and I couldn't have done it without the help of fools. Again Thank You.

Oh, this is a great day, No wonder I couldn't find this thread...

See what happens when you DON'T march lock step??

/./././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././.

..........You end up in the Best of BlueLight... Ha ha ha way to keep pushin sumo - ha ha that was funny... sumo, pushin, you get it??

Nod

chewing coca leaves must be pretty cool, but i dont think you have had "high grade" coke if you say it makes you too wired. if you get the really pure stuff, preferably uncut its nothing but euphoric stimulant and happiness

Wow I can't believe it has been a year since I started this thread. I haven't done powder since I posted this but still enjoy chewing and coca tea.
skahead17 sort of. What I have been reading is there is good pure coke and bad pure coke. There are different ways to produce cocaine and some don't use the potasium pernganate because it is hard to get. The bad pure coke is more ampy and speedy. I think I was given the bad pure coke.

Either way powder is addictive and has made plenty of people regret they ever tried it. Coca leaf does not have this effect. Coca works only on the epinepherine dopamine or seritonin I forget which but doesn't ignite the selfish craving that cocaine does. Noone seeks help to kick coca tea or leaves. In this respect it may be less addictive than ganja. I still can't believe that people seek help to quit pot but I have heard some have. The vast majority of people in treatment for weed have been placed there by law enforcement but I have heard that some are there by choice.

However I think coca is the only viable treatment for quiting a cocaine addiction. I can't see how addicts can stay away from coke without any crutch. Coca could also help people quit smoking cigarrettes. Coke and cigs are quite alike on the brain.

So yes coca no cocaine!

sumo

Last edited:
sumo said:
. . . However I think coca is the only viable treatment for quiting a cocaine addiction. I can't see how addicts can stay away from coke without any crutch.

sumo

Wow! Has it been a year? Sumo - you have really mellowed out since your earlier posts. Good to see. WRT coca being the only viable treatment however, I disagree.

Granted, there does need to be something to replace it. For me, that has been spirituality and fellowship in recovery.

FC

Fight Club I am a reasonable guy. I was sparing with people making foolish knee jerk comments while speaking what I believe to be true and having a good time at it. What I wonder is did anybody order any coca leaves? If anybody did because of my post please give a shout out. But see, if nobody did it sort of goes back to what I was saying about people thinking they are so cutting edge marching lock-step with everybody else. People would rather spend $100 a gram on stepped on ampy speedy "coke" than spend $130 for 900 grams of 100% pure coca leaves. My coca habit costs me about $1.50 a day.

Also Fight Club, not trying to get anybody to do something they are not comfortable with but coca has been used in leaf form for thousands of years and is considered sacred by many Indian tribes of the Amazon. Even egyptian mummies have been found with coca leaves in the wrappings and the leaf only grows in South America.So spirituality and coca are not mutually exclusive but one in the same for many people.

I grow my own buds and have become intimately knowledgeable with cannabis. Cannabis used to be grown and used the world over. A very useful and beautiful plant. Even ethanol is being touted as ecological and possibly a major cure for global warming.Priests use wine for communion. Wow, coincidence? If there is a god ,god made these things. My god is glad I appreciate the gifts and partake responsibly. I also enjoy a good avocado but avocados are not illegal.

Peace and love
sumo

The dates are wrong on this thread so no it has not been a year. What a mind warp. I didn't join until march 2006 if that date is right.

I've ordered some coca tea and some coca leaves with a few llipta balls. I am eagerly awaiting their arrival:). Just one question though,when chewing the leaves with the llipta should you swallow the juice or spit it out?

Entheogentile , what an intelligent first post. Swallow. A llipta ball goes a long way. When you are ready to go we can go into more detail.

Harm reduction.

Staypuft who posted on this page is dead from an overdose. Other people on this same page, but for the grace of god, could be with staypuft. This is the only safe use of cocaine. I have never binged like I read about people who smoke or inject cocaine have. Even when I smoked base my idea of a binge was less than a gram and I never stayed up all night on it. Always stopped and when you stop you go to sleep.

Coca is different this way. Users don't binge and don't feel need to keep increasing dose. In this respect there appears to be no tolerance built up sort of like most coffee users. I like the safe stuff. I have two kids and have to have safe fun. You would not be bored visiting me however. I grow some bomb bud.

sumo

I enjoy natural things. Bud, coca leaves, opium from garden,beer, tea,coffee, what with all that I have no time for abusing anything. And I drink only decaf coke and soft drinks. Just don't need any extra caffeine. Peace.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I felt like I just snorted a big line just reading your posts.

All man I wish I could have a beer with you.

I eat coca leafs too, I drink the tea, and even cook with them in my soup, and they make a great flavoring for roasted chicken.

People cook with them all the time in South America.

Many people don't know they are rich in vitamins and minerals.

You can survive on nothing but water and coca leafs.

I understand everything you said very clearly sumo.

Your a good guy.

People just prefer if you limit the number of posts, and put as much into one post as possible.

Stick with the leafs.

Last edited:
Landoallah said:
Coca fucks up your teeth, don't do it.

Actually, coca is used in toothpastes in South America.

Extracts of the coca leaf are used by dentists everyday.

The cocaine in a kilo of coca leaves is about 5-10 grams of pure base cocaine.

So how much have you gotten through in you're year or so of posting ?

harvey said:
So how much have you gotten through in you're year or so of posting ?

How many (non coca users) have I gotten through to?
Or how much coca have I gone through?
Have I gotten through to anybody out there how about a shout out.
I have gone through about 4 kilos of leaves thats about 9 pounds in a year. Plus about 500 bags of tea. It is about $1.50-$2.00 a day habit. Less than smoking cigs cost plus I believe if anything the coca is good for you.

Well it has been a year since now and... after reading all that.. I guess Im reviving this lost thread.... dont everybody lynch me at once 8)

Actually you can now buy coca tea from sites in the US, not sure if this is legal, but noones stopping it.. Ive tried it, and chewing the leaves with a little baking soda is a little more effective than in tea... not coke by far...

Im wondering if since theres a number of these websites now if anyone knows if its safe to sell coca tea in the US now, and how long we'll be able to buy it before the feds crash the party so to speak?

Don't get me started. Don't get me started. Hi Mulberryman! You are officially the second person who ordered coca I am hoping on my advice. Technically coca is considered cocaine and is just as illegal. Peru and Bolivia are petitioning the UN to reconsider coca's classification as a schedule II drug like cocaine. There are many laws that are on the books that are not enforced. But at any time they can suddenly start being enforced. However, since noone is od ing or dieing or smashing their cars the chances of a zealous enforcement is slim. But then again look at Marijuana. Same thing applies and there is zealous anti pot enforcement at times so who knows. They say ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law. Maybe it is ignorance is no excuse for making the law.

Breaking the law everyday.
sumo

maybe its because its 'just tea' and seems inoocent.

On the other hand, Ayahuasca (or Vinho de Jurema ;) ) is 'just tea' too, but Woah, it will rock your world!

sumo said:
Most people don't suck my dick like that. Most people don't gently stroke my balls while blowing me. I would like this average experience to be more average please. Please march lock step with me. / . / . / . / . / . / . / . / . / . / . / . / now that is some structure.

Wtf? rofl crackhead

I can get ahold of good quality blow for $550-$650 for a zip....where are you payin $100 a gram for "speedy" shit? I live in KCMO.