Yes coca no cocaine

sumo said:
..... Before you fork over the big bucks for stepped on rediculously priced crap. Fork over $130 for a kilo of pure, natural, holsomely grown coca leaves.

Is it possible to have these shipped to the US without any trouble?

If so, I may be maverick number 2.

Wow an intelligent response. I have never heard of any trouble. If you hear of trouble the party might be over. Yes. Do search coca leaves Peru for sale. Go for the best deal. These are legitimate businesses in Peru. I would pay by Money order. I know people who buy weed and seeds through mail. The worst I have heard is that it might get confiscated and container arrives empty with green custom's tape on it. It is very hard to prove someone actually ordered something. The companies also sell t shirts and herbs so much of what they ship is legal everywhere. Hey I ordered a t shirt what is with these leaves?

There are no examples of people dying from Ganja or coca leaves when chewed or brewed in tea. I read somewhere that it would take 80 cups of tea to get toxic levels. That is 80 grams. A peruvian coca chewer takes about a ten gram chew. I don't know how big my chews are but I went through 1000 grams in 60 days. That is about 15 grams a day. About $2 a day. Since there have been no deaths my conscience is clear for suggesting it as a safe alternative. Just like SAFER in Colorado suggests bud as a safer alternative to alcohol. The science agrees with me and the laws need to make sense. Keep waving those coca leaves around Evo my man.

OK finished the 1/3 gram. Took me three days. Yuck. An analogy that comes to mind sorry for being politically incorrect is fucking an ugly whore. Compared to coca leaves which are like getting a wiff of the prettiest girl around. It is not necesary to sleep with the prettiest girl around. Sometimes just a look ,conversation, or an innocent dance is fulfilling.

Seriously dude, PARAGRAPHS!!! They are your friend! I would've actually taken this thread seriously if you bothered to use them.

So you can't grasp the ideas without pauses for breath? Or are you more interested in structure than ideas. Just consider this poetry what with my last post. You must be a lot of fun in bed with such strict structural guidelines.

Oh my god, please stop, you're a junky on a mission! How can you even type that fast... jesus thats scary!

Most people don't suck my dick like that. Most people don't gently stroke my balls while blowing me. I would like this average experience to be more average please. Please march lock step with me. / . / . / . / . / . / . / . / . / . / . / . / now that is some structure.

Once again somebody with 80 times as many posts as me calling me long winded. Once again somebody commenting on the letters and not the ideas.

posting in paragraphs makes what you are saying much easier to read and comprehend...it's just good form to do so...

i stopped reading your first post in this thread after four lines since you were just basically rambling in it...

I (read: we) can't read your ramblings as there are no spaces to break it up, it appears messy and tbh i can't be arsed. Write a journal.

Coca good ,used for 4000 years.
Cocaine bad, only used for 100 years.
Coca legal in Bolivia and Peru.
Evo Morales waves coca leaves in United Nations delagates faces with impunity.
Coca safer alternative to cocaine.
Search for Peru coca and purchase.
Much structure.
No fun.
Or maybe I just wrote a Hiku.

yes...because chewing coca will give you the same rush as railing a line of blow

Not quite because coca is pure and natural. Who knows what is in your coke? Some of the coke is not even coke. So you can get the same feeling as doing coke. But railing a line of your blow may do many different things depending on what is in it.

The USA is not very popular in South America right now. One reason is the way they have been spraying coca fields with herbacide. This punishes the coca farmer who is just trying to make a living the same way coca farmers have done for centuries. The backlash is Evo Morales The newly elected President of Bolivia. They voted for him because he said he would stop the picking on the poor person game. The narcotrafficers are raking in the big bucks go after them. Taking a farmers family's food money away from them is bad. So not only is coca superior you are supporting a good cause. Yes coca no cocaine. Support the coca farmer and not the terrorists. Comprende?

Last edited:
yeah uhh.... no offence but i dont think any one cares... Cocaines more powerful and availible.

Available? At what price? My coca gets delivered to peoples doors by post. Thats pretty available. The cocaine in a kilo of coca leaves is about 5-10 grams of pure base cocaine. That is 10-20 grams of street coke equivelent. How long would it take you to do 10-20 grams of street coke? If you were good at chemistry you could get the cocaine out and see what real coke tastes like. Of course I don't suggest this. Chewing isn't a compulsive thing. You slowly get the cocaine in your blood. There is no rush per se but also no severe comedown. Do you snort your caffeine? Other than the nodoze being put in your powder? Also the high lasts longer because it is in all of your blood over a long period of time and not just shot into a portion of the blood going to brain and then getting used real fast. Science has proven most people prefer coca to cocaine. So you get something better for a fraction of the price delivered to your door 100% natural. Unless you try it don't knock it. You better get some for when it is time to quit cocaine and eventually everybody quits. You don't want to know the long time coke abuser.