• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

⫸STICKY⫷ Discerning what adulterant is in your Ecstasy pill

That's pretty much widely known nowadays that meth is the most common adulterant in the US, and in other countries it's just speed amphetamine.

Every single pill round my area (UK) is full of speed. Some with a little bit of K. Theres no such thing as a "pure" pill.

I can however get hold of pure MDMA powder :)

^^ I don't think they meant to "advertise", but it could look as though they are...

To Ham - be careful what you say...you may want to change your wording around in your post. :)

If I may interject...

The most recent pills I had seemed to have some kind of painkiller in them.. I'd assume procaine. I noticed right before and during the come-on, I was slightly dizzy, tired, and stumbling just a touch. This lasted all of about 20 minutes and after that I was definitely rolling hard and dancing my ass off.

^ This is what I'm supposed to be posting in this thread, right?

tonaros said:
If I may interject...

The most recent pills I had seemed to have some kind of painkiller in them.. I'd assume procaine. I noticed right before and during the come-on, I was slightly dizzy, tired, and stumbling just a touch. This lasted all of about 20 minutes and after that I was definitely rolling hard and dancing my ass off.

^ This is what I'm supposed to be posting in this thread, right?

As far as I know procaine doesn't have any psychoactive effects.

a lot of people talk about "dopey" pills... i always tell them there arent usually painkillers in E pills, but what makes them feel that way? i think thats just how good MDMA feels at times

??

BollWeevil said:
BilZ0r explained awhile back how some of those substances listed as adulterants are likely just used as binders for the MDMA, such as acetaminophen. (as haribo is suggesting)

is that why i throw up sometimes from them? or get bad stomache aches

funboy87 said:
a lot of people talk about "dopey" pills... i always tell them there arent usually painkillers in E pills, but what makes them feel that way? i think thats just how good MDMA feels at times

Yeah what people say are dopey or smackey pills is probably MDMA pretty pure...

what is the point in putting Procaine / Novocaine in the pills?
I can see why somebody would put it in coke to fool the customer when they "test" the stuff and it numbs their tongue or whatever.
But why in ecstasy pills? Why would somebody possibly do that?

just from my experience, here is what i have found from a few bunk rolls...

one time, i ate a blue diamond, and very shortly after got jittery, irritated and what id describe as being tweaked out. definately meth, but then i got super dissasociated and out of it, definately some ket too. checked reports later and sure enough, both were in there.

ive also had white motorolas which were cut with mda. most people ive talked to and reports ive read claim them to be cut with LSD, but they are not. i have a lot of experience with LSD and the effects were not the same. MDA made me feel similar to rolling, but with a much much much harder peak (first wave/roll) and up to 7 hours later, i was still seeing trails on lights, as well as slight amplification of CFL light flickering.

just some random input that may help out.

Last ones I had were adidas and ampersands (pinks). ampersands were pretty good with good Marquis results...pretty good roll...probably about 70mg but needed three over two hours to get an actual roll. the adidas had a good marquis too but were speedier...felt like met/mda.

Though the info from ecstacydata.org is seemingly enlightening, I have on criticism. They miss a LOT of pills. I've never found a pill I have eaten on that site, and there are one or two per year posted from my area.

Though I do not disagree with the results shown, I think it isn't completely accurate.

SEPARATE QUESTION
So, i've seen some claims of "heroin" based rolls here and there, and seem people on here and PR state that heroin would NEVER be in a roll. I pretty much agreed until I received some purple playboys in october or so. FULL of brown spots, and same stomach feeling that one would get from herion with a very similar, but much less intense body high.

Anyone else have comments on so-called heroin-based? and how were the ones that you have come across?

minnE said:
Though the info from ecstacydata.org is seemingly enlightening, I have on criticism. They miss a LOT of pills. I've never found a pill I have eaten on that site, and there are one or two per year posted from my area.

That's probably because the price to test a pill through EcstasyData is $120, the cost of lab fees.

Though I do not disagree with the results shown, I think it isn't completely accurate.

How so? How can you argue with GC/MS testing?

SEPARATE QUESTION
So, i've seen some claims of "heroin" based rolls here and there, and seem people on here and PR state that heroin would NEVER be in a roll. I pretty much agreed until I received some purple playboys in october or so. FULL of brown spots, and same stomach feeling that one would get from herion with a very similar, but much less intense body high.

Anyone else have comments on so-called heroin-based? and how were the ones that you have come across?

There is no heroin in your pills. Period. Why would people do that? It's certainly not cost effective. It'd be cheaper to cut with meth or some other type of additive like diphenhydramine, ect. Just because your pill has "brown spots" does not mean there is heroin in it. The color(s) of a pill means absolutely nothing. Perhaps that stomach feeling you are referring to is the anxiety of coming up, or the intensity of the pill making you nauseous (which is very common)?

hate getting friggin "duped by dealers" theyll sell whatever they get theire friggin hands on no testing....gunnna invest in a pill testing kit soon...thatll show em......now how do u ask a dealer to bring only 1 but you might want 20of em?

Fluoxetine is quite a concerning mix with mdma and especially for people taking things like selegeline and 5-htp before and after.

Silly people at the pill presses these days.

i just gotta say, anybody who thinks ecstasy is suppoed to be a cocktail of chemicals is retarded. its MDMA/MDA mother fuckers.