Worst thing you have ever done?

Used my ex-boyfriend for drugs, and money... for drugs. Lied to him, and cheated on him multiple times. =/ I still feel horrible about all of that, it's not me at all. =o

<3

when i was about 14 me and my friend were drinkin in my backyard......my neighbor had this rabbit that lived in this very small cage in their yard for years.....i felt bad for it so i went to release the poor thing.....i freed it, but i just hopped away slowly because its muscles must have been weak from not being able to move much for so long.......well next day i found the rabbit dead in my yard....was killed by a cat.......tried to free the bunny and just got it killed instead......i felt really bad, but my intentions were good

well dtugg just took the cake. how are you going to deal with that once the heroin wears off bro? i'm sorry for calling you out, really.. i just cant understand how you could do that to your sister man?

i've done plenty i'd take back if i could, mostly stealing/cheating but nothing stands out in my mind. ill think about it and try to bring something interesting to this thread.

Hmmm...My worst thing? Well it is cumulative. Aside from my 3 living children in Israel, I have 3 in N. America, by 3 women (2 in US, 1 in Mexico) and if that is not bad enough, I have totally shirked my olbigations aside from the financial end. Making it all the more terrible I think is that I have been a very involved father to the other 3.

I have done many things in my life, things that are not even worth saying but that issue is the one that tears me up the most.

I once pissed in this hookers mouth as she was about to give me a blowjob.

When I was younger I pushed goofy into a bush at disney world and started throwing rocks at him.

i had sex with my gf on ambiem.... and she dont recall a thing and i put it in her poop shoot.,.... i suck at life

it feels good to get this off my chest. this should become a confessional thread. haha

one time i renacted that scene from true lies with the gasoline burning on water8( . well, i wasnt swimming in the water, i made a rat do it.8o he didnt live.:(

not a big fan of cruelty to animals myself and i know this is a lil bit late but that was hilarious.

I once pissed in this hookers mouth as she was about to give me a blowjob.

When I was younger I pushed goofy into a bush at disney world and started throwing rocks at him.

Hahahahhahaha.

Mine would be going too far in a fight. When i was 15 a kid made a racist comment about my passed away Grandfather on Anzac day. I ended up breaking his nose, pulling his shoulder out of its socket and beating the shit out of him until a load of kids managed to drag me away.

I don't regret it at all, but its a pretty bad thing to do to someone.

Well, it's not as bad as pushing Goofy into the bushes, but .... I banged my sister-in-law.

when i was drunk at a party i put my dick in this girls mouth wwhile she was sleeping and tooked photos

^^^All these people confessing about how they violate girls who are passed out is disgusting to me. These fucks are classic date rapists, or the guy at the party who preys on drunk/passed out girls. The other stuff is bad enough, but these sexual assualt stories make me sick. I hope the karma police catch up with them in a big way.

As for me, I've done alot of bad things...but one I will mention is: No matter how much I care about/love a girl I am dating, I always manage to cheat on them, at least once. The last time I did it she was away at school overseas and i was at a party. There was a girl there who really wanted to fuck me, but we didn't have a condom. So we waited around until someone showed up with one and then proceeded to fuck, and I felt so guilty about it I stopped in the middle of it and went to take a shower to wash the dirty off me.
The most fucked up thing is while waiting for the rubber, I had time to think about what I was doing, and still did it. I still feel guilty about this. Not that bad, but wanted to get it off my chest.

What a shit cunt

During my youth i managed to score a really nice apartment in Central city and pretty much just fucked around 24/7 instead of attending class.. One thing a remember doing was walking home one night and some really well dressed guy coming up to me and asking if he knew anywhere he could get a tinnie (1.5grams of weed). i said yeah il grab you one, took his money and jumped into the elevator and just went to bed.. the worst thing was i was looking him in the face when the elevator doors closed and he must have realized he was getting dicked and his face just was shattered ay... another time same place we strapped 2 fireworks to a pole (the kind that shoot out a ball of flame that then explodes into like 3 balls) and shot both from a car park like 3 stories up at a guy on a bike.. he swerved into a parked car and came to the most sicking halt.. his bike was munted as fuck and he jumps up and goes "you fucking arseholes im guna kill you" and starts running up the ramp to the car park.. even though we were on the 3rd floor and had a clear escape i have never ran so fast in my life... im not to guilty about this one as clearly if he was that fucked up he wouldn't be running for revenge..

Another story that was told to me by a friend was about his mate lets say tom, 21st. Tom is a quite guy who was still pretty innocent hadn't taken hard drugs and just liked to get on the piss with his mates etc etc.. Now on his the night of his 21st he had hosted at party at his which ended at 1 when they all went to town, at this point pretty pissed. His mates drag him to this strip club (first time) and say that they have all pitched in and are going to shout him the best lap dance of his life.. they take him into this room and say one condition is that you wear this tee shirt as a blindfold, at least for the start.. all reassuring him that this enhances the pleasure/experience.. so it gets started and this stripper is giving him an amazing lap dance and shes hot and he can feel shes hot. shes letting out all the stops letting him rub her and rubbing herself all over him.. she eventual gets completely naked and starts rubbing her juices all over his pants, he has a full on hard on at this time.. tom decides he wants to take the blindfold off and looks up to find that the "stripper" is actually his sister..<3

Now the story goes that the sister was the black sheep of the family and was addicted to drugs/working as a stripper without the family knowing what was really going on. (she didn't live with them so why would they.) His so called friends had gone to the strip club a few weeks before, recognized her and hatched this plan. she didn't know it was her brother because he had the blindfold. Tom has yet to talk to my friend again and it has been 2 years..

i broke a kittens neck at my father's girlfriends house, then brought it in to her and told her one of the other cats did it...
i swear, i twisted that cats head around at leat 6 times before its neck snapped...

till this day i still regret steeling from parents to buy dope, ive done worse but that bothers me the most and what really hurts is that as much shit as i put the throught over the years they never stopped trying to help me.

probably stealing over 2k from my family in a matter of two years?
i guess its not TOO bad!

i broke a kittens neck at my father's girlfriends house, then brought it in to her and told her one of the other cats did it...
i swear, i twisted that cats head around at leat 6 times before its neck snapped...
this is disgusting and i hope you pay for this
youre a sick bastard for doing so

Last edited:

Predator-you-sick-fuck.jpg

seriously you're a sickfuck. animal cruelty is fucked, i hope you die

I live in this apt and the 92 yo landlord was a stodgy old cunt, always in my biz. one day Im scoping out the garage cause' she said "feel free to put in work onthe property" Well I found the fucking keys to her car........LOL.........And I'm addicted to crack at the time.......and its a 60 mile round trip to the spot and back. Onr time I sold thestereo outta her car for crack and she caled the police and made out a report. I took the car agaimn that night and when I ran outta money I went and tried to pull the cd changer outta the trunk but it was bolted doen pretty good. I would steal that car as soon as the streetlights came on at like 9:00 oclock.
Bitch is 92 years young having a world war two veteren spend the weekends in her bedroom. YUCK........She eventually took the garage key that she had been hiding outside. So I started using a butterknife to to access the garage. One time I did'nt bring it back at all, me being so cracked out from the rocks, just left that bitch 6 blocks away. The next day I remember I had a fist fight in a grocery store parking lot over some stolen books I was gonna sell and it was on tape. She and her ancient boytoy didnt leave their house for the weekend so finally I make my way through a rain storm and grab the car and return it. I had left all the windows open so it was soaked inside. She called the cops again and reported the theft of gas.
I did a very nice job of cleaning out the apt before I moved out though.

Im rolling so hard and this whole thread made me laugh, even the animal cruelty, but i kept saying fucking dickheads to every post like that, and the rapists.

I guess the worst thing i've done is broken into my girlfriends, best friends dads house with some friends, stole all his wallet money(350$) and then cheated on my girlfriend with her best friend, then the next day when we were having sex i accidentaly called my girlfriend her best friends name.