• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your favorite psychedelic, and why (Part 2)

What is your favorite psychedelic?

• LSD

Votes: 173 38.3%
  • Psilocybin mushrooms

Votes: 101 22.3%
  • Mescaline cacti

Votes: 17 3.8%
  • DMT/Ayahuasca

Votes: 14 3.1%
  • Hawaiian Baby Woodrose/Morning Glory seeds

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 36 8.0%
  • MDMA (or MDA)

Votes: 44 9.7%
  • DOC (or one of the other DOx's)

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • 2C-B

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • 2C-I

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • 2C-E

Votes: 13 2.9%
  • 2C-T-x

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • Some other lesser-known molecule

Votes: 27 6.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if we don't get an opportunity to spike the insurgents or the americans, we should definitely continue to spike ourselves, as a strategy for dealing with it all....

Just make sure that after we spike these water supplies, there is a supply of glowsticks and pacifiers available to them for the next 4 hours. :D

Please leave out the political discussion from this forum. I am asking as a co-founder to please leave it out of here.

I think that's a request we would do well to honor for the forum's sake, and not only because it's off-topic in here. Just don't pretend you're entirely innocent of that yourself ;)

Alright, I'd like to comment on this because I don't fully agree. I don't think this is that simple.

Political discussion is in and of its self off topic for this form, yes. We have another forum here at bluelight that is for political debating. However, religion and spirituality are also in and of themselves off topic for this forum. We have another forum here at bluelight that is for religious and spiritual debating too.

Now does that mean when someone has a religious or spiritual experience on a psychedelic we don't allow them to discuss their experiences? Of course it doesn't. If someone is having religious experiences while on psychedelic drugs, its certainly welcome here, because its related to psychedelic drugs. So similarly I don't see why someone here should be prevented from saying something like "I took LSD yesterday and it made me realize my views on the Iraq war were wrong." If thats your experience with LSD, I don't see why you shouldn't be able to tell us that.

Personally, in my experience, psychedelics enhance awareness, and that can at times include political awareness. Try tripping in a large city and having some conversations with homeless people for a change, instead of just tripping out on a mountain somewhere away from the world's problems. YMMV.

So while pure political discussion, as well as pure religious discussion are off topic, and belong in the other forums, if its directly related to one's psychedelic experiences is should be allowed IMHO. I know there could be problems with some posters having sensitivities to the political views of others, but so that is with religious views too. I mean if some Christian Fundie or Atheist Fundie starts posting here passionately objecting to people's LSD revelations, I'm gonna tell him to either just shut up or take the debating over to P&S, and move his and other posts over there if I have to. I don't see why it should be any different if its politics instead of religion.

Now as for the post above that started all of this, I take it that was just meant to be a joke. It may have not been a tasteful joke for some, and it was off topic, but it was still a just a joke. People tell jokes about God and Jesus too, and religious people don't think its tasteful. If you are so easily offended by the political and religious views that psychedelic users might have that you are even offended their jokes, I'd suggest you might try to thicken your skin a little bit. Otherwise, we'll never learn to get along.;)

gloggawogga said:
Try tripping in a large city and having some conversations with homeless people for a change, instead of just tripping out on a mountain somewhere away from the world's problems. YMMV.

Who could that be directed at? Yeah that sounds smart/safe...run around the big city tripping and go up to homeless people to 'talk' about their problems. YMMV. ;)

my favorite psychedelic is 4 ho mipt. I just love the feelings and the hallucinations are wonderful. I like the lenght too, acid is too long for me.

Allthough i had only 1 real breakthrough out of six attempts and everything below seems to be "a bit" uncomfortable (i hate taking not enough of any psychedelic) my favorite psychedelic is clearly 5-MeO-DMT. Six months have passed and i still have positive, and only positive, aftereffects. Sure, the peak was fuckin intense and somehow also terrifying, but what comes then is a feeling of being cleansed to the core by something like pure "life energy"...

psyLife said:
Allthough i had only 1 real breakthrough out of six attempts and everything below seems to be "a bit" uncomfortable (i hate taking not enough of any psychedelic) my favorite psychedelic is clearly 5-MeO-DMT. Six months have passed and i still have positive, and only positive, aftereffects. Sure, the peak was fuckin intense and somehow also terrifying, but what comes then is a feeling of being cleansed to the core by something like pure "life energy"...

You choose wisely because 5-MeO-DMT is the best. Anyone who disagrees is wrong.

^^^or just has a different taste than you...5-Meo-DMT was definately less fun/enlightening every time i did it than alot of other psychs i've tried

LSD!

As I like to call it on low doses..."brain candy"
As I like to call it on high doses..."the most interesting chemical I have ever taken"

People have called it 'the psychedelic of psychedelics' and I agree. From the thought melding to the synthenesia to the length of time it lasts to the sheer freedom and unpredictibility of a wonderful experience...I LOVE IT!

but DMT is fantastic too...and shrooms aren't exactly a horrible choice either...but have you tried DMT on LSD? That's a trip :)

There is just somthing about mescaline that makes it more memorable and special to me than all other psychs. Very hard to put into words. Seeing through the eyes of a child with all of the knowledge of an adult. The insights gleaned from the meeting with my inner child are priceless, but to each his own.

3-MeO-MA HCl pills aka "MeOw Mix" b/c I thought of it and b/c it is the best thing since MDMA HCl pills.

Okay, this thread has gotten huge, plus I've wanted to re-do it for a while now with a shitload of choices... and the deed has now been done.

Please see this thread for the continuation... enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.