• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your favorite psychedelic, and why (Part 2)

What is your favorite psychedelic?

• LSD

Votes: 173 38.3%
  • Psilocybin mushrooms

Votes: 101 22.3%
  • Mescaline cacti

Votes: 17 3.8%
  • DMT/Ayahuasca

Votes: 14 3.1%
  • Hawaiian Baby Woodrose/Morning Glory seeds

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 36 8.0%
  • MDMA (or MDA)

Votes: 44 9.7%
  • DOC (or one of the other DOx's)

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • 2C-B

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • 2C-I

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • 2C-E

Votes: 13 2.9%
  • 2C-T-x

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • Some other lesser-known molecule

Votes: 27 6.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't ever be sure and just pick one...it depends on the day and the mood and the goals of the desired experience...it depends on the set and setting...some psychedelics are better in different settings and some are horrible in the different settings...Different drugs react differently to different people in different situations...

Acid without a doubt. When ever I trip I can never do anything but sit back in awe at some of the things that such a small amount of a chemical can do to the human mind.

i chose ketamine,with lsd as a close second.

nothing caresses me like the lovely K. nothing drowns out everything else with such quiet sublime bliss.

k and lsd together is like gods own cocktail.

good idea for a poll Church :)

I havent tried enough phsycedelics enough times to conclude to a favorite one, I will vote later.

stillbeing said:
Church that was funny ! but fairy said K

k is not technically psychedelic.

and MDMA hmmm. why dont we all just stick to a current definition from a dictionary. and the etymology of the word is dome like Psyche MIND and DELIA which is to make and image or impression (as in indelible ink??) (right ?? I am guessing ), like drawings in the mind .no?

and the guys who inveted the word probably wanted it to be applied to drugs who main quality is to do that , h which eliminates mdma and k from this thread . no ?

Psychedlic- mind-manifesting

stillbeing said:
Church that was funny ! but fairy said K

k is not technically psychedelic.

and MDMA hmmm. why dont we all just stick to a current definition from a dictionary. and the etymology of the word is dome like Psyche MIND and DELIA which is to make and image or impression (as in indelible ink??) (right ?? I am guessing ), like drawings in the mind .no?

and the guys who inveted the word probably wanted it to be applied to drugs who main quality is to do that , h which eliminates mdma and k from this thread . no ?

Psychedlic means mind-manifesting.

I preferred smoked DMT, 5-Meo-DMT, or salvia to any of the long lasting pyschedelics.

I also really dislike ketamine and LSD.

I didn't vote, because you didn't have an option "I don't choose favorites".

MDMA clearly has a very different pharmocology from the other 'psychedelics' as LSD. So does ketamine. This is well known amongst pharmocologists.

I've gotta say Miprocin (4-Ho-MiPT), if for no other reason that I've only had acid once, and that's going on 20 years ago.

Miprocin, though, is so wonderfully euphoric and visual. Just amazing.

2C-E hands down takes it for me. The visuals are amazing, the ability to completely detach yourself from a situation emotionally and examine it is highly useful, and the clear headedness makes it perfect. LSD is a distant second, I love how LSD makes me feel like a little kid again.

I vote for acid, cauyse its the only one i tried,
if u put MDMA in the category, so its does hand to hand with my beloved acid!!

No favourites?Imagine your house is burning down and you can only take a few bottles with you.Or,IF you choose Aldous' way for the last minutes,what will be the drug (obviously only 1).Or,in case of a bust,on which psychedelic do you have a "backup"?

i chose LSD because it's tied for my fave drug with MDMA. i have done K and mushies but not enough of either to achieve a full on trip so i can't go with them either. i haven't tried any of the other drugs on the list so LSD it is.

gloggawogga said:
I didn't vote, because you didn't have an option "I don't choose favorites".

MDMA clearly has a very different pharmocology from the other 'psychedelics' as LSD. So does ketamine. This is well known amongst pharmocologists.

Dang, I know, but I was trying to choose the ones that people use as psychedelics, even if they aren't pharmacologically psychedelics. People use K and MDMA as psychedelics. I know I do.

I chose LSD.
It has had the most profound effect on my life. Making me wake up the next day as a new man.

In 2nd place would be 2c-e.

if it wasn't for my body feeling like hell when on 2c-e I would rank it as my favorite.

Trogdor said:
Ok so... I think not enough people have done mescaline, because there should be way more votes up there than mine and another guy's for it.

Yeah, mescaline is good, and so are mushrooms. I had to vote for MDMA though... It's just such an amazing chemical. They're all good in their own ways, though. Hard to pick favorites.

mescaline is on my to do list still its just hard to find lol

Status
Not open for further replies.