• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

What drug is of the best quality in your city?

I've probably posted in here ten times, but New England is Heroin country. We've also got the best bud on the East Coast if you know where to go, if I may make such a bold statement. We also have the benefit of being essentially free of Methamphetamine. The busting of a Meth lab in Vermont is a sensational news story.

I've probably posted in here ten times, but New England is Heroin country. We've also got the best bud on the East Coast if you know where to go, if I may make such a bold statement. We also have the benefit of being essentially free of Methamphetamine. The busting of a Meth lab in Vermont is a sensational news story.

You're right about all that. The first Secret Cup was in Rhode Island either 2015 or 2016, and they had a good turnout with good oil and flowers. I've heard the dope is pricey af in VT though, cause it's all driven in from MA/NY. Y'all are lucky you don't have meth too, will probably never make it there for whatever reason.

For me, SoCal, herb is the best in the country. So close to Mexican trafficking routes so good & cheap coke/BTH/meth. With the lack of quality powder heroin there's also a big pill market, lots of foreign doctors who dgaf.

New york (where im currently at): probably heroin. The heroin in New Jersey is awesome...I read a link posted on this site from the DEA stating that the street heroin they seized in Jersey averaged almost 60% purity

Heroin good overall

Street coke is bad if you know someone a level or two higher it's bomb but that's probably true anywhere.

Weed don't know the dispensary is a 20 minute drive and I don't go to local dealers at all.

Pressed x pills are generally better than "Molly" because any kid can throw RCs in capsules but with MDMA testing is essential.

Ive been in Rhode island for a couple weeks and have only came across coke that smells like gasoline or exhaust. Didn't get high just sleepy. Was pissed as shit

The weed is amazing here through my personal connections, and I've also had the time of my life with local LSD as well

Probably methamphetamine shits pure as hell and the cokes bunk or mediocre and h is mostly all tar but the weeds great also

Need tina connect in XX must be reliable and consistent no bullshit tired of these bullshit fake ass connects always up to some shady shit can anybody help

Hey, if you want reliable and consistent how's about some time in the cells? And if you want a connect, I'm always willing to hook you up with my taser. No really, we've got some pretty shitty opinions on drug users over at the force, and fortunately for us, we have your IP & all kinds of tools at your disposal!! Come down and hang out some time!

Obviously we let bluelight exist because it doesn't allow sourcing and promotes HR, but we tend to see you guys as fair game. Perhaps you'd do well to remember this next time you publicly announce that you're actively sourcing drugs?

With love (more than you can know), Police Detective. x

Last edited by a moderator:
In Rochester, mn there are a lot of subscriptions floating around. Though of course they would be high quality, or rather, they are purely what they say they are. Otherwise I am not sure if there is anything there anymore. I certainly have never encountered it.

Yo, can you get any Vanity Fair or Vibe around there?

Man, there just ain't no subscriptions rolling around my area.

And the News/Tobacco stores stopped selling magazines years ago around here.

Lmao that the D boys comment basically shut down the entire thread.. anyway most people on the job have loved ones like sons brothers daughters and sisters that have died or struggled or are still struggling with addiction so that comment is kind of bullshit.. anyway next time your at the pct can you weed out the large number of cowards and tell them to take a deep breath and chill before acting pussy and letting off more than half their mag on a minority.. thanks piggy.. go let ya nuts hang at your home and not on BL. foh.

Meth in St. Louis too, not as common as heroin, but it's almost always good quality.

In the city anyways, leave the city and it's as common as weed.

I'm close to Philly, so the dope around my neck of the woods is fire. Coke is really a hit or miss though. Had a guy with real LSD a couple years ago, which is getting harder and harder to find. weed I don't really know, haven't smoked since freshman year college.

Yea LSD used to be around all the time back in the 90s in our area, never see it anymore. The dope is definitely fire. Coke is very tough, never consistent.

West ky and it's not meth anymore actually it's the worst it's ever been. Convinced it's iso and we all are getting docked around by the higher ups

I'm back n forth between Philly and Western mass. Both places dope is the best quality drug near me. Hard/crack is decent but in Mass it's smaller, not by too much but if you know where to go Philly is better.

Cocaine particularly crack. As far as heroin goes, good luck finding actual heroin and not some research chemicals fentanyl analog

Butylone,methylone, methylenedioxymethamphetamine, methylphenidate, lysergic acid diethlyamide, nbome, lol