• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

What drug is of the best quality in your city?

bmoresfinest

Bluelighter
In baltimore the Raw heroin has to be the best drug an at a close second would come the scramble H!

Boulder, CO- marijuana. I have tried to find shwag in this town and it is not to be found. The only weed here is KB

Denver, CO- meth

Austin..

Been smoking really good weed lately, plus lots of liquid acid, and molly.

The shrooms have dissapointed me here.. they are okay but not all that strong..nothing like the awesome mush chocolates from D-Town.

impossible to tell?

people if you dont understand now you never will, its ALL about who you know, you could live in South Dakota and have the most insane blow connection. And just because you got shrooms from X destination doesnt mean that all X destination shrooms are 'DA bomb.'

Our ganja is notoriously heady around here.... being that we are a super liberal area surrounded by many colleges and lots of hippies live here.

In the last couple weeks I've had Jack Herer, Cali Mist, Lavender, and some variety of Haze

headies, headies and more headies!

excellent coke here too if you're into that....

Maybe acid for Detroit. I've heard there's a hell of a lot of good stuff going around there, and the white unperforated blotters are definitely good =D

itsjustme said:
Boulder, CO- marijuana. I have tried to find shwag in this town and it is not to be found. The only weed here is KB

Denver, CO- meth
You think meth is the highest quality drug in denver? Interesting. I think that's probably the first and only time I've heard that. Then again I'm not in the meth scene.

Weed, coke and E is definately the best around Boston. Shrooms are never bad but not always great and the acid is weak. Can't say I know about the smack or meth scenes, but I pretty much don't run into low-quality drugs in Boston.

Dolphin I hear you about all the headies around. They're fucking everywhere.

weed, unfortunately i'm not much of a smoker.

apparently our pills are the dirtiest in australia.
apparently the coke is shit (never tried)
apparently the H is shit (never tried)

ive never had bad drugs yet though; apart from some k once that must have been cut like 50/50 or even more... I could NOT get a hole out of it no matter how much i had.

Australia?

This IS North American Drug Discussion... I can look the other way that you're coming in from somewhere else, but it'd certainly help if you at least include what city you're talking about

BigCat007 said:
Australia?

This IS North American Drug Discussion... I can look the other way that you're coming in from somewhere else, but it'd certainly help if you at least include what city you're talking about

sorry, didn't realise - I was just browsing the "new posts"

Have to agree with the original post, baltimore is known for being one of the most heroin plauged cities in the country. its very prevelant here, and some of it is amazingly potent.

Freddy beach, NB

I'd have to say either ganja or raw PCP, the ganj' is ALWAYS hydro (except for a few months in the fall) and the sherm is always the stickiest, weirdest, most fucked up shit you'd ever taken

BigCat007 said:
You think meth is the highest quality drug in denver? Interesting. I think that's probably the first and only time I've heard that. Then again I'm not in the meth scene.

Strange, maybe i've just gotten lucky so far. What do you think is the best here (assuming you live in denver.)