• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

What drug is of the best quality in your city?

Acid as of late but usally it varies on whats the best .SOme times theres really go H and coke and rolls.Other times its just all trash.But the acid is always good.

tweakerguy said:
:D SERIOUSLY??? since when? (no offense, really!)

For as long asi have been living here.
thats 5 years.
If you find the right connects you get nothing but top notch strains (sour diesel, many types of haze, jack herer is vert common, etc etc).
There is plenty of shwag too, but i dont really bother with it unless im low on funds.
Everything else seems average quality.
H from jersey is good.
Dont know about the coke, but i hear you can find good shit.
Ecstasy i only buy if i know its MDxx(comes around every couple months), so i dont bother with shitty pills.

But yeh, weed is good constantly. As good as the shit i was smoking out in cali when i lived there.

dr.red.evil said:
Acid as of late but usally it varies on whats the best .SOme times theres really go H and coke and rolls.Other times its just all trash.But the acid is always good.

you must live in heaven then

weed. (we were number 3 on high times' countdown of cities with high quality buds) Other than that our coke is allright. Umm alcohol. lol

^ Well damn, what city are you in?. I'm interested to know (I havent picked up a High Times in a long time haha)

Toronto

marijuana
mdma/exstacy
ketamine
mushrooms
all of the above are easily attainable

cocaine
lsd
you have to know people to get high quality product, not a fan of either so it doesnt really matter to me

^^^i know nothing about availability of mushrooms (haven't really looked...but yea...heard they were around)...

...but if you know the right people in toronto then you can find high quality crystal meth too

...only drug i think is shitty/hard to find in this city is heroin (still looking...not very hard though)

staypuft said:
^^^i know nothing about availability of mushrooms (haven't really looked...but yea...heard they were around)...

...but if you know the right people in toronto then you can find high quality crystal meth too

...only drug i think is shitty/hard to find in this city is heroin (still looking...not very hard though)

theres plenty of h in North York

Zzl said:
Nope. My town is surrounded by Windsor, Toronto, St. Catherines. Hence why we are loaded with white. Don't ask me why we rarely get anything else good.

lol you should be called the oxycontin or pharm capital of the country.

people have no idea how many oxys are pushed out of windsor,its rediculous

bassl1n3 said:
theres plenty of h in North York
yea... if you wanna go to church and welsley and socialize with queers for an hour to find a 20bag of Dirt

bassl1n3 said:
Toronto

marijuana
mdma/exstacy
ketamine
mushrooms
all of the above are easily attainable

cocaine
lsd
you have to know people to get high quality product, not a fan of either so it doesnt really matter to me
From my experience in toronto for the past 4years ive found it 100% Easier to get swims hands on cocaine rather than weed.

bumfuck, AL

best drug here is crack-cocaine, nice big fat yellowish rocks... all the dealers are black and if you know one of them you can go through all of them because they talk and know whos straight.

so cal:

good bud, because everyone and their mother has a cannabis card- meaning they can buy from the 'shops' legally.
that being said, faggots try to charge way the fuck too much (ie $25 grams, $65 eights, etc etc) because, as they like to put it "ITS FROM THE CLUB!"
I never let these fuckers run me over with their yuppie buds though, fuck that.

is it hard to get good quality as a traveller LA and miami/orlando area?
downtown the best bet?

FRESNO, CALI

where every 3rd house

lies a meth lab

this whole towns gunna blow up some day

Habitat512 said:
we've always got some good dank here floating around austin. a bit pricey at times though (i'm getting tired of paying $60/ eigth (someone even tried to sell me a $70 8th a month or so ago, fuuuuck that)).

Yeah, i don't get why the prices are like that..wasn't even that bad last summer.

That said, I have no complaints about the actual quality of the buds around here, except some of the stuff hasn't been flushed quite right and so had a bit of that chemical aftertaste. And it's mostly sativa, which is what I prefer to smoke.