Ephedra

ShaDDoW

Bluelighter
Don't know how many of you use this product, but since ma huang was banned a while ago, people have been looking for alternatives. Synephrine, ephedrine hcl, lots of other crap..

I've been using an ephedra product that I purchased online which comes from a different source other than ma huang - sida cordifolia. Each capsule contains 125 mg of sida cordifolia (standardized for 8% ephedra alkaloids yeilding 10mg ephedra alkaloids) and 100mg caffeine.

I've been taking this product here and there for about a month now, and I must say, it's almost the exact same thing as ma huang. The only difference I've noticed from it is that I don't get that jittery, shaky, anxious feeling. I still notice an increase in energy, it still definitely increases my body heat (thermogenic), and it still wakes me up just as well. This stuff is GREAT!

The product I was using was by Body FX, and it was called F-Edra. Dut to copyright issues, they dropped the product, but it's now available as Synergy EC. Bulk Nutrition carries it for $19.99/bottle. Just thought I'd pass this along in case any of you were interested in a good substitute. Check it out if you're interested:

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=2328

:)

Last edited:
Damn, I wish I could order some...
Stupid california and their laws.

im serious. with an amount of meth thats gonna make you feel awake vs how much will of ephedra. the meth will increase your heart rate less.

LvMkngFlwrChld said:
im serious. with an amount of meth thats gonna make you feel awake vs how much will of ephedra. the meth will increase your heart rate less.
The addiction potential+neurotoxicity+illegal nature make meth a terrible idea for what we are talking about. You have bad ideas.

BigBenn said:
The addiction potential+neurotoxicity+illegal nature make meth a terrible idea for what we are talking about. You have bad ideas.

I agree with you that meth is a terrible idea, but are you sure that small amounts of oral methamphetamine are paticularly neurotoxic? Afterall it is still prescribed as desoxyn occasionally for ADD and narcolepsy.

prolly not, but you wont be doing small amount for very long. your resistance to the drung will force a higher dose to achieve the same effect.

do you guys expierience this with ephedra?

With the way Local, State and Federal law enforcement is coming down on meth, I wouldn't touch it.

Where I live if you're busted even with a small amount for personal use it's getting tougher and tougher to walk away WITHOUT jail time.

I can still get ephedra/Ma Haung fairly easily.I used to take it before legs,back or chest workouts sometimes.But i hate it now,it makes it where I can't hardly piss and hurts my appetite.

Ok...back to Ephedra. Just the other I went in to GNC and got this..

"Mega Pro Vasopro Ephedrine HCL (hydrochloride), is an over-the-counter drug, used as a bronchodilator (for airway clearing purpose) manufactured by MegaPro Inc."

It's 25mg of Ephedrine..now that is the synthetic of Ephedra right?
So why is ma huang banned, but this stuff it legal?

Did it make a come back, or was it never banned?

I've have noticed that a 25mg pill of the vasopro doesn't hit me like a ABB power stack energy drink did back in 2002...lol..

Yes. Ephedrine HCL is synthetic Ma Huang (Ephedra). The ban is temorarily lifted due to it being held up in court. Of course this is federal law. State law still varies.

drunkismyway said:
prolly not, but you wont be doing small amount for very long. your resistance to the drung will force a higher dose to achieve the same effect.

do you guys expierience this with ephedra?

yes.

i remember when i worked out with mini-thins back when you could buy a bottle of 300 at a truck stop for $5.99. (those were the days).

eventually, i would have to take 7 or 8 in order to feel the same amount of energy as i did when i first started to take them. i think, as with anything, your body will develop resistance regardless of if the drug is legal, illicit, prescribed, or over-the-counter.

i dunno, but i just spent 400 bucks on pills for the next 8 months, lol . but i wont ever rebuy more. cause im goiong to work hard to change my liefestlye , and 8 months of goiong to gym 3-5 times a week,...hopefully

i got:

4 bottles of Xenadrine RFA-1
2 Bottles of Stacker 2
2 Bottles of Stimerex

right now im on Xenadrine, the first couple days were harsh with heachaes, weird heart beats and that sort of stuff. but now im okay , as my body has adjusted to it. I take 75MG (3 pills) of epehedra everyday. 2 b4 breakfast , 1 b4 workout.

and im very cautious while working out. I f i feel im pusing my body, i stop and just sit and rest for 15 minutes, im not taking any risks....

wish me luck

Gvision said:
i dunno, but i just spent 400 bucks on pills for the next 8 months, lol . but i wont ever rebuy more. cause im goiong to work hard to change my liefestlye , and 8 months of goiong to gym 3-5 times a week,...hopefully

i got:

4 bottles of Xenadrine RFA-1
2 Bottles of Stacker 2
2 Bottles of Stimerex

right now im on Xenadrine, the first couple days were harsh with heachaes, weird heart beats and that sort of stuff. but now im okay , as my body has adjusted to it. I take 75MG (3 pills) of epehedra everyday. 2 b4 breakfast , 1 b4 workout.

and im very cautious while working out. I f i feel im pusing my body, i stop and just sit and rest for 15 minutes, im not taking any risks....

wish me luck
I hope to god you didnt spend 400 bucks on those bottles of pills alone.

BreakzHabit said:
Don't know how many of you use this product, but since ma huang was banned a while ago, people have been looking for alternatives. Synephrine, ephedrine hcl, lots of other crap..

I've been using an ephedra product that I purchased online which comes from a different source other than ma huang - sida cordifolia. Each capsule contains 125 mg of sida cordifolia (standardized for 8% ephedra alkaloids yeilding 10mg ephedra alkaloids) and 100mg caffeine.

I've been taking this product here and there for about a month now, and I must say, it's almost the exact same thing as ma huang. The only difference I've noticed from it is that I don't get that jittery, shaky, anxious feeling. I still notice an increase in energy, it still definitely increases my body heat (thermogenic), and it still wakes me up just as well. This stuff is GREAT!

The product I was using was by Body FX, and it was called F-Edra. Dut to copyright issues, they dropped the product, but it's now available as Synergy EC. Bulk Nutrition carries it for $19.99/bottle. Just thought I'd pass this along in case any of you were interested in a good substitute. Check it out if you're interested:

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=2328

:)

Product no longer in stock. :( Is there anything similiar for the same price?

^ how ddid you just post, and yet it says you have zero posts?

And what other products containing ephedra can be had on the cheap? Link someone?

i just buy Epehdrine Plus from truck stops and gas stations.

Edit: Sorry we have a fairly stringent sourcing policy here

Last edited by a moderator: