European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Time Wasters - Ways to Entertain Your Wasted Brain

FAT CUNT WITH MS said:
http://www.popcap.com/gamepopup.php?theGame=insaniquarium

im not sure how to do links but blah this game is fun. you feed the fishies and they grow and shit out coins. then you buy bigger fishies to eat them and they shit out diamonds which gives you more money and aliens invade the tank and stuff and you have to protect your fishies. i was addicted to this for so long

=D

Best game evAR!!!1

Anyone tried that trip thing on ebaumsworld its fucking weird.. go
here
Feels like your coming up on mushrooms =D

Fishy. Eat the smaller fish and don't get eaten by the bigger fish

Woohoo, i just ate all the fish and destroyed the pond eco system :D

^ I couldn't figure out how to play that. My guy got smacked by the ball and fell over lol.

Cricket's hard enough when your entire field of vision is filled with it!

Mutant Storm

Addictive as hell shooter - try playing after a few spliffs or when tripping :D

ms_screenshot_001.jpg

ms_screenshot_006.jpg

PC Version | Mac Version | Linux Version

that game looks very good but it's just SO slow and jumpy - maybe its my comp but I'm surprised; it's a Sony Vaio with plenty of oomph - any ideas as to why?

dr seuss said:
stick cricket owns my soul :( =D

It's well hard though! Can't get the off spinners away at all. Hitting Brett Lee for 32 runs in one over was highly satisfying though =D

dr seuss said:
stick cricket owns my soul :( =D

It's fucking quality! Altho' it's beginning to cause a bit of tension in the house as the girlfriend objects to me spending virtually the entire weekend playing...

Off spin is not that hard. Most of the time you can just smack it away on the leg side with a left arrow. The key is to wait for the ball to bounce and then smack it. Spend plenty of time practising against it and it's easy. Not the piece of piss which fast is but still easy.

Personally I've been playing lately as South Africa against Zimbabwe. Zimbabwe have the worst attack in the world. All quick and straight plus one medium pacer and one off spin (who comes on right at the end of the match so hit out and he doesn't even get a bowl). A run rate of 25+ is simple!

The thing which I don't like is how the game just cycles thru the bowlers in order. Sorry but if a bowler went for 30+ in an over (I've had a few 36 run overs) then he would be taken off. But not in this game.

Fuck work, time for some cricket!

yep, SA vs. Zim is doing it for me too. although i have such a soft spot for pakistan that i keep having a bash at india as well.

some of the spinners - chigumbura, for example - can be clipped away leg side even when they're getting a lot of movement, as long as you react quickly enough. sometimes they can be driven straight as well...

i'm sure there will be some improvements in upcoming versions... i spent ages looking at one of the banners:

'WW2WW3 bloody spinners!'

thinking 'why do spinners have anything to do with world wars?'

8) :D