• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy MET Thread

I think I'll be giving this one a go in the next month or so. But I plan to convert some of it from the freebase, to the hcl salt, for IM injection.

When I finally get around to it, I'll report on some smoked dosages (of the freebase), and probably some other methods for the hcl (insufflation and IM mostly). Any ideas on the best starting dosages for IM? And what's a good amount of saline solution to dissolve the said amount of hcl in? I'm not too familier with IM, but I imagine you don't want to go and inject 10ml of basically water into your muscle.

This one interests me...

I hardly use psychedelics anymore, but expect a report on this one from me sometime soon ;). It will likely be taken rectally. I wonder how this one compares to the sacred DPT...?

This is one hell of a substance here.
After having tried it i understand where all the comparisons to DMT come from.
I only had a low dose (~25-30mg) and didnt even finish the bowl but was feeling some very nice effects.
The body high at my dose reminded me of opiates in that it was really relaxing and euphoric. The mind trip felt like 5 meo dmt for the first 10 seconds or so untill the rsh wore off. During the rush i felt a pressure on my temples that always get when smoking 5 meo dmt and the speed of onset and intesity of onset was similar to 5 meo dmt aswell.
After the rush passed the nature of the trip changed entirely. I was very happy, giggel. the visuals were mild but present; everything became a bit fluid and ofcourse the colors became mush brighter.

A friend of mine tried around 45-50mg (i put 34mg into the bowl but there was alot of MET left over from the previous person). He had a "breakthrough" trip. From what he said it reminded him of a very intense acid trip, he compared it to eating a ten strip. He said he was scared the entire time, had death visions etc. He also said it was very visual, with rainbows everywhere and things constantly bending in on him (he was lying on the floor).
He snapped out of that state 10 minutes later. He also claimed that the comedown made him euphoric. He was completely down by 1 hour later.

So this definetly looks like a keeper.
Very enjoyable substance and definetly has the potential to get quite powerful.

well thats about itl

I forgot to add that everyone who had smoked the MET also smoked opium before hand and that might have had an effect on the trip (though for some reason i doubt it had much of an effect)

oh, low doses seem to get rid of headaches very well.

Cant wait to try this one orally.

I might have said this before, but I think this one should be tried with a low dose MAOI orally. 90 mg oral on its own got me to a +. I'd start much lower with an MAOI, but I think it could make an interesting or maybe even excellent variation on pharmahuasca.

An old aquantience maintained that if mixed into OJ and drank on an empty stomach, DPT hcl worked for him orally...even at just 75mg orally. Yes, that is with no MAOI.

Most people (when it even works) need 150mg or more to get DPT to work by mouth.

I've not tried this (taking DPT or MET disolved in OJ) myself, but since oral DPT (sans MAOI) and MET are on the list, I do plan on consuming them that way. If one is to try MET orally, I'd recommend it be taken in OJ.

Orally just doesnt seem to be as effective economically. That would consume a whole sample. Id reather break it up into 50mgs working up to find a good dose. And im also interested in smoking right now since I have never Vaporized psychedelics before. (Except MET)

^I understand your logic as that is the reason I haven't ordered any myself (yet).

I also know that I myself, after trying DMT with an MAOi, and insufflating the freebase, would never want to smoke it again.

Smoking it, to me, is fluff; eating it, to me, is where the experience is.

I was made very curious by Dondante's report of insufflation (MET 15mg if I remember correct), as it seems that not much more than 30 to 50mg may produce significant results, but I've seen no more reports.

I'd rather experience a material to its "fullest" that fret about the cost. On the other hand, there isn't enough information on MET to really say that the oral route is better than other routes...quite simply because so few people are trying it orally.

I don't have much MET, but I've got enough that I can spare 100mg or so for a good oral dose. I don't know if I will eat it first (as opposed to IM which is the other way I will try) but I will definitely give it (MET orally) a shot (no pun intended) one day.

ive done 32mg since my first report and it wasnt as profound as the 20mg. I plan on upping it to around 50 next time I get a chance

*I dont hink I enhaled correctly Im gonna get a oil pipe for my next try.

Last edited:
BreakingSet said:
^I understand your logic as that is the reason I haven't ordered any myself (yet).

I also know that I myself, after trying DMT with an MAOi, and insufflating the freebase, would never want to smoke it again.

Smoking it, to me, is fluff; eating it, to me, is where the experience is.

I was made very curious by Dondante's report of insufflation (MET 15mg if I remember correct), as it seems that not much more than 30 to 50mg may produce significant results, but I've seen no more reports.

Still makes me cringe thinking about how badly that burned. UUggghhh! I thought I had snorted NaOH ... okay maybe that's an exaggeration. It felt like a damn corrosive chemical though. It burned my tongue too, but I capped it for the oral dose so the stomach acids took care of it fine. I would not insufflate this compound unless you convert it to a salt first.

15mg make me feel a little lightheaded.

25mg + a little residue from the 15 produced a sort of meditative state (not sure how else to describe it). I curled up in a ball under a blanket with my eyes closed and spaced out pretty hard, but not much happened.

Everything the vapor touched kind of stung and went number for a few minutes. It was pretty rough on my throat/lungs.

People's descriptions of similarities with threshold DMT here remind me very much of my threshold dose with Yagé produced something that sounds similar... a very meditative state without much psychedellia. Same goes to threshold DPT, although DPT has non-negligible stimulation at any dose.

I am very close to MET rectally. I am just uncertain whether it will be absorbed or not as freebase. I think I once took freebase AMT rectally and it worked, but I actually don't remember :S.

Any input on the efficacy of anything-freebase rectally?

Jamshyd said:

Any input on the efficacy of anything-freebase rectally?

It works just fine, my recommendation is to use a gelcap, and barring that a thin oil or glycerol (with a bunch of water).

Cheers!

I'll be trying this as soon as my mood clears up from friday's methylone mishap (I am not very afraid of short-acting psychedelics, mood-wise).

Since I have seen only good things from all non-substituted N,N-somethingtryptamines I tried, I have high hopes for this one!

Will post results here..

^Did you ever notice DMT to clear up depression? I've been wondering if MET has that same magic to it.

My one threshold DMT experience did brighten my mood, yes.

DPT - I can rely on if all else fails ;)

Low doses of LSD make a great antidepressant due to such doses having a different pharmacology. There is a research about that too, but I cant dig it up for the life of me.