I don't get it guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
HYDRO_CHRONIC said:
i did stop creatine and like i said in the earlier post i was bigger ,when i started eating more and taking my vitamins than i was ever on creatine ...i shot past my own personal measurements ...my arms went to 18.3" ,and all that good stuff...but i started having pains in my stomach from my balls again .....................
if i lift again it will be in home ,where i can just buy a good bench ,and only buy a certain amount of weight:) so i dont get the urge to throw as much on there as possible ,what is a good bench to buy for home use anyway ,that has cable pushdowns and stuff like that ?
I've tried creatin a couple of times. I seem to remeber it giving me cramps around my kidneys so lI don't use it any more either.
As for a good bench setup for home, I got a good deal on a used Parabody "Power System." Cost about as much as a gym membership. It's a free weight setup and cable too.
It's got "safety rails," those things that look like a gun rack, so you can unload the bar if you can't finish your set. it's big, but still small enough to fit into an apartment.

no no the creatine didnt give me cramps ...see i caused "testicular torsion" in my right nut ,i dont know if it was from lifting weights or from my job ,i do tree work ,that means lifting big blocks of wood and stuff ..cept now i dont take a chance when i can just ask for help...with it

HYDRO_CHRONIC said:
i miss lifting so much but im so scared that i wont be able to have children that im not touching the weights till i find out
You are afraid you wont be able to have children if you lift weights?

You should get that pain in your testicles checked out, it sounds to be like you have a partial hernia.

edit:after re-reading your posts I see your doc said testicular torsion might be your problem. You should talk to your doctor about whether your "torsion" can hurt your chances of having children. If you enjoy lifting I think you should persue a solution.

no the doc didnt tell me this waking up in the middle of the night with my right nut turn completely around told me this ,i went to the DOC twice about it and even went while it was twisted and asked him if that was the prob ...both times he said epididymitis ,but my right testicle is loose in there ,but i dont let it turn 720 degrees ,wich is the blood cutoff limit ...i cant afford another visit that was $2000 each visit on my tab and i dont have insurance

but still ,i know my limits and if i strain hard enough ,my nut will twist again ,cause it will be twisted when i wake up and i just turn it right back around ...

HYDRO_CHRONIC said:
no the doc didnt tell me this waking up in the middle of the night with my right nut turn completely around told me this ,i went to the DOC twice about it and even went while it was twisted and asked him if that was the prob ...both times he said epididymitis ,but my right testicle is loose in there ,but i dont let it turn 720 degrees ,wich is the blood cutoff limit ...i cant afford another visit that was $2000 each visit on my tab and i dont have insurance

but still ,i know my limits and if i strain hard enough ,my nut will twist again ,cause it will be twisted when i wake up and i just turn it right back around ...
did the doc do a culture? Did you get a blood test? Were you given antibiotics for the epididymitis? Are you sexually active? Do you still have pain?

sorry for all the questions (feel free to not answer), just trying to help.

yea they did a ultra sound,blood test, urine tests...yea i am sexual active ....and the times i went to the doc was cause it hurt when i orgasm'ed like the sperm couldnt get through the part that was kinked/twisted ....and they gave me antibiotics yea ,they helped and my balls didnt feel as "full" anymore but it comes back after i lift and strain alot ,really ,they told me to wear support ,i wear boxer briefs now .....

somtimes they get sensitive ....but all this was explained to the DOC and well they said everything was fine

HYDRO_CHRONIC said:
somtimes they get sensitive ....but all this was explained to the DOC and well they said everything was fine

Get a second opinion. Most insurance companies will cover it.

Preferably from a Urologist.

[S]alvatore said:
^^^Agreed. Because junkies who use meth or heroin are doing it to benefit themselves? Steroids aren't really about becoming healthy, it's about achieving the physique or strength that you desire.

They wouldn't be doing it if they didn't feel they were benefitting themselves. Trust me, I've never done a drug intending to do anything but benefitting myself. My tooth hurts like shit right now, and if I had a nice bag of dope I'd be able to work better without a constant pain. Kurt Cobain used heroin to treat stomache pain that nothing else could manage. Loads of people use meth to get work done or be alert at the wheel, it's pretty prevalent with truck drivers that could fall asleep and kill themselves at the wheel if they weren't tweaked out of their minds.

Why do people desire such an insane physique or strength? So they can get a good photo of themselves flexing for their facebook? So they can win any drunken barfight they get into? To get a little endorphin rush that hardly compares to a decent opiate?

slantedenchanted said:
Why do people desire such an insane physique or strength? So they can get a good photo of themselves flexing for their facebook? So they can win any drunken barfight they get into? To get a little endorphin rush that hardly compares to a decent opiate?

Everyones got their own reasons. I wouldnt say bar fight for myself I hate bars and alcohol for that matter, but its got its advantages in the event of random muggings or acts of random third party tuff guy interference in a situation, ie. street brawl. Of course nothin a gun cant end in blink of an eye obviously, so maybe in the end it just ends up being a greater motivator to place yourself in a situation to get capped

I enjoy the opioids as much as the next guy but in my experience especially on steroids my PWO euphoria is considerably more stronger than that of opioids, albeit shorter lived (usually last 15-30 mins), the first 5 mins after I put weights down for the day, im pretty fuckin stoked mentally.

But I still think the best high of all and perhaps my pinnacle reason for BBing is as simple as when im walkin down the street and everyone I pass stops talkin and just stares, like their entire lives just freeze in my presence, everywhere I go, that shit gives me a godly high like splicing the joy of opioids into the ego of cocaine and then some.

Theres a wicked picture round I cant find it right now, I think it was tom platz, he like struttin down a beach or sumthing and everyone around is kinda just frozen staring, whatever it is they was doin just put on hold.. im sure some of you know the picture im talkin bout, well, thats what its all about!

This one Sphinx?
platz15dk.jpg

slantedenchanted said:
They wouldn't be doing it if they didn't feel they were benefitting themselves. Trust me, I've never done a drug intending to do anything but benefitting myself. My tooth hurts like shit right now, and if I had a nice bag of dope I'd be able to work better without a constant pain. Kurt Cobain used heroin to treat stomache pain that nothing else could manage. Loads of people use meth to get work done or be alert at the wheel, it's pretty prevalent with truck drivers that could fall asleep and kill themselves at the wheel if they weren't tweaked out of their minds.

Obviously it is stupid to do anything that has no benefits/rewards. But in the long term what do you gain from using recreational drugs? Ok obviously MDMA, LSD and some other shit can open up peoples eyes and minds to things not possible to see while sober, the negatives far outweigh positives (In my experience). With steroids you are guaranteed to come out better, as long as you have diet, training & recovery sorted, and know your source is realiable. Yes, problems can pop-up later in life (although nothing serious) but this is more due to abuse rather than use. The only reason why gear gets a bad rap is how the media portrays it, they only pick out the negative shit and roid rage and all this bullshit.

So yes I know where you are coming from as I went through my drug fuck stage a couple of years ago, and I wouldn't have done them if they didn't make me feel good. I'm pretty fucken tired so if it seems like i'm rambling i'll write a more coherent reply tomorrow.

^

yaaa thats the picture, nice job, I spent like 20 mins on google and couldnt find it

thats what its all about right there

The only thing similiar about juice,H and coke is that they're all illegal in the US..to compare steroid use with H is not even worth me getting upset...I majored in exercise physiology and have spent hundreds and hundreds of hours researching data from the last 5o yrs...so please don't post bad info....if you don't know something just shut up about it..respect

J

okay i'm sure many ppl are with me on this... i combine a full out week workout with a full out WEEK end bs...that means binge drinkin to it's fullest and smokin... bc there's many ppl that go to clubs all buffed up with the ONLY mean to get girls... but there's still another side to it.. partying and doing it to yourself..i like working out for the self respect and when i'm done i LOVE smoking weed after working out..it gives me a sense of accomplishment kind of like the movie "American Beauty"

yea i do miss people looking at me like that too ,but alot of "anamosity" (sp) comes with it as well ,it seems like people get threatened by big people ,i got into arguements alot cause i was bigger than people ,and they always come out and say "shit i dont need muscles to fight" or somthing smart ass like that

or they say "oh you think your big and strong" rather stupid really ......thats why i mostly kept my shirt on unless in the gym

BigBenn said:
Bringing a topic like this into a steroid forum is like bringing a thread into OD about how heroin is addictive, and wastes your life. No one here wants to hear you talk about how much you dont like steroids, but we will permit it.

I really brought the topic up becuase I didn't understand steroid use. I didn't mean to instigate an arguement.. oh well

I took androstenedione one time to see what would happen. It made me angry, very angry. I don't get it either but to each his own.

This is quite an interesting thread!! Honestly, most juicers are the worst when it comes to other drugs..they can take 1gram of test,HGH,IGF-1,T-3,clen,etc....which isn't exactly "healthy", yet bash non gym drugs!! Before anyones BP goes up...I've been on and off for about 8 yrs and have a background in Exercise Phys...most juicers tend to be very close-minded..but hey, it is what it is....if someone wants to boot H..and can be "normal" hey,whatever...its your choice.
Some of you know that I just got out of Fed prison 8 weeks ago...I couldn't work out for almost 3 1/2 yrs and lost over 40 SOLID pounds..ugh..Now after 7 weeks in the gym I'm up 20 lbs and climbing!! Most important..I FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF!! I have NEVER lifted to get girls..I lift for ME..I get regular bloodwork and have NEVER had any health issues other than looking and feeling like a superhero!!! hahahaha.....
Whatever anyone chooses to do(drugwise) is on them...but don't bash people cuz your opinion is different!!

JJ
ps..you can see my pics www.myspace.com/jjhgh
comment if you'd like

Last edited:
we live in a sad sad world. thats why people use steroids. the fact of the matter is that bein that big wont get you laid, and any sense of accomplishment you feel from winning any competition on roids is undeserved because its not you its fuckin chemicals.

LvMkngFlwrChld said:
we live in a sad sad world. thats why people use steroids. the fact of the matter is that bein that big wont get you laid, and any sense of accomplishment you feel from winning any competition on roids is undeserved because its not you its fuckin chemicals.

That statement is a fucking joke. Do you really think that juicing makes you some superman? Automatically if you juice you get big, strong, fast, etc? No, you have to work at it...

Please don't comment on what you obviously do not understand.

BTW, most people that juice (responsibly) live much healthier lives than people who use other drugs. They eat right, exercise, get adequate rest and hydration...can't say that about heroin or the other things you're comparing it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.